Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

Today's intake:
88 ounces of water
Breakfast: Green smoothie and oatmeal with walnut pieces
Lunch: Trail mix, sandwich, White Cheddar Cheez-Its, cake (sigh...)
Dinner: Avocado smoothie, salad, 3 slices of cheese pizza that I added olives to, hot green tea

I took a multivitamin, half a vitamin C, cod liver oil, and b-complex.

I'm starting to realize I can't resist cake. I can resist candy, cookies, brownies, and all sorts of other sugary things. But if there is cake available to me, I'm going to eat it.

Despite the cake today, I've actually been doing quite well at avoiding sweets. And I didn't say to myself "Well, I had cake today. The day is blown. I might as well eat as many sweets as I want for the rest of the day." So I can't get too down on myself.

I have a doctor's appointment this week. I'm going to ask to have my hormones tested and share with my doctor some of the symptoms I've been having that I think indicate I might have a slight hormonal imbalance. Namely, too many androgens.

Luteal swelling still going strong. My upper chest feels meaty and soft instead of bony and muscular when I massage. Ahh...

(10-04-2016, 04:56 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today's intake:
88 ounces of water
Breakfast: Green smoothie and oatmeal with walnut pieces
Lunch: Trail mix, sandwich, White Cheddar Cheez-Its, cake (sigh...)
Dinner: Avocado smoothie, salad, 3 slices of cheese pizza that I added olives to, hot green tea

I took a multivitamin, half a vitamin C, cod liver oil, and b-complex.

I'm starting to realize I can't resist cake. I can resist candy, cookies, brownies, and all sorts of other sugary things. But if there is cake available to me, I'm going to eat it.

Despite the cake today, I've actually been doing quite well at avoiding sweets. And I didn't say to myself "Well, I had cake today. The day is blown. I might as well eat as many sweets as I want for the rest of the day." So I can't get too down on myself.

I have a doctor's appointment this week. I'm going to ask to have my hormones tested and share with my doctor some of the symptoms I've been having that I think indicate I might have a slight hormonal imbalance. Namely, too many androgens.

Luteal swelling still going strong. My upper chest feels meaty and soft instead of bony and muscular when I massage. Ahh...

Same with me and gluten. Had alot today by wsy of pastrys cause we renovating and ive blown up like a baloon! I have a test for sibo on tuesday too

^Gluten is something I'll probably never give up.

Can't wait for Tuesday. Hope we get our results back fast.

Something I've been musing on: I'm a very cold person. My normal body temperature tends to be below normal. I have cold hands and feet and I just feel chilly all the time, period. I wonder if I should address my circulation issues. I know that bad circulation can sometimes hinder NBE. What would I do to help with that, though?

(10-04-2016, 07:33 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  ^Gluten is something I'll probably never give up.

Can't wait for Tuesday. Hope we get our results back fast.

Something I've been musing on: I'm a very cold person. My normal body temperature tends to be below normal. I have cold hands and feet and I just feel chilly all the time, period. I wonder if I should address my circulation issues. I know that bad circulation can sometimes hinder NBE. What would I do to help with that, though?

You know I'm the same and I swear it's a low thyroid.... I also started seeing that acupuncture Chinese dr and she always said to wear socks and keep your feet warm and that should help heal damp body, also never have cold drinks, always room temp or hot, don't eat anything crunchy, only whole food bla bla which is near impossible I know but she helped this woman who now runs a health store who nearly died from chrons disease and the hospital couldn't help her so she did what I said above, healing herbs etc and everything came right.

Ps you wouldn't get immediate results re hormones anyway would you?

I was thinking of asking to get my thyroid tested. I wear socks all the time, big, fuzzy, thick ones, and slippers at home. Doing it right now. My feet are still cold! And I hate cold drinks. I always have them warm to hot or room temperature, unless I just used the filter in our fridge and need to take a vitamin. I've never heard of avoiding crunchy food. That's interesting.

I wish there were something I could put in my bra to keep my breasts warm all the time.

No, I probably won't get my results for a while. I'm going to ask them to email them to me if they can, or to make a copy for me. I had a hormone test done last year, and I never saw the results. My doctor just told me everything was normal.

Today's intake:
96 ounces of water
Breakfast: Oatmeal with walnut pieces, green smoothie, soft-boiled egg, banana
Lunch: Avocado smoothie, chili, Mexican rice dish, hot green tea
Dinner: A random, strange, questionable chicken patty that my father produced from seemingly nowhere, corn, macaroni and cheese, hot green tea
White Cheddar Cheez-Its
Chips with vegetable dip

I took two BB Skin supplements, cod liver oil, and half a vitamin C. I can't find my probiotic. The bottle got swallowed up into the bowels of the refrigerator. I seriously need to clean that thing out.

Did my bathtime massage routine. So relaxing and lovely.

One thing I seriously need to work on is getting to sleep. I know I've said this before. I always stay up until midnight or later. The bad thing is I've done that since I was a kid, so it's a pretty established habit. Never been good about falling asleep. I've taken glycine only the once. I need to buckle down and take it every night to see if it helps. I'm going to try to start doing that, turning off my laptop and reading a book until I'm feeling pretty relaxed, then praying myself to sleep.

Today's intake
74 ounces of water
Chili
Macaroni and cheese with western dressing
Peas
A chocolate vanilla protein smoothie
Hot green tea

I took a multivitamin and glycine.

Fasted today. I'm thinking of also fasting on Wednesdays until 3:00.

My avocados aren't soft enough yet, so I couldn't make my avocado smoothie. We have pure 100% cocoa powder, so I decided to treat myself to a chocolate vanilla protein smoothie instead.

I'm bloated today because I'm getting my period soon. Day 28 today. Let's see how long it takes me to get it.

I'm also very cold today. I had chills earlier.

I went grocery shopping today. I got lemons, avocados, a cucumber, wheat flatbreads, hummus, plain yogurt, sharp cheddar cheese, kalamata olives, and an 85% cacao dark chocolate bar. I was going to get tahini to make homemade hummus with, but it's $6 for a jar. Seemed a little steep. I'm looking into making my own. It looks simple enough: http://www.inspiredtaste.net/26901/easy-tahini-recipe/ Meanwhile, the pre-made hummus at the store was on sale for only $1.79, so I just got that. I'll get sesame seeds the next time I go to the store.

My breasts look very round and perky and pretty.

I'll be going to the doctor's in the morning! I hope she's a good one. My last one was good. Wish she hadn't left. Anyway, I've got a lot of questions for her. Hope she's in a patient mood tomorrow.

(12-04-2016, 04:51 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today's intake
74 ounces of water
Chili
Macaroni and cheese with western dressing
Peas
A chocolate vanilla protein smoothie
Hot green tea

I took a multivitamin and glycine.

Fasted today. I'm thinking of also fasting on Wednesdays until 3:00.

My avocados aren't soft enough yet, so I couldn't make my avocado smoothie. We have pure 100% cocoa powder, so I decided to treat myself to a chocolate vanilla protein smoothie instead.

I'm bloated today because I'm getting my period soon. Day 28 today. Let's see how long it takes me to get it.

I'm also very cold today. I had chills earlier.

I went grocery shopping today. I got lemons, avocados, a cucumber, wheat flatbreads, hummus, plain yogurt, sharp cheddar cheese, kalamata olives, and an 85% cacao dark chocolate bar. I was going to get tahini to make homemade hummus with, but it's $6 for a jar. Seemed a little steep. I'm looking into making my own. It looks simple enough: http://www.inspiredtaste.net/26901/easy-tahini-recipe/ Meanwhile, the pre-made hummus at the store was on sale for only $1.79, so I just got that. I'll get sesame seeds the next time I go to the store.

My breasts look very round and perky and pretty.

I'll be going to the doctor's in the morning! I hope she's a good one. My last one was good. Wish she hadn't left. Anyway, I've got a lot of questions for her. Hope she's in a patient mood tomorrow.

Id be asking to check thyroid. Il be asking the naturopath to check mine. My appoint got pushed back to friday plus i have a bad cold and not allowed supplements till after my appoint Sad i cant find a good dr. All the good ones leave and the arrogant ones get left behind

You're not lying, sis. All the good ones really do leave. My last doctor was great, and she left. My current one that I saw today is great, too, and she's already warned me that she'll be moving to a different position so I'll have to get a new doctor eventually. Ugh! Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better.

Today's intake:
98 ounces of water
Breakfast - Banana, green smoothie, oatmeal with walnut pieces, boiled egg
Lunch - Avocado smoothie, grilled cotto salami and cheddar sandwich (today's National Grilled Cheese Day!), chips with vegetable dip, hot green tea
Dinner - Salad, two slices of cheese pizza that I added olives to, hot green tea
70% cacao dark chocolate

Went to the doctor today. I asked for a hormone test and I think they only tested for testosterone levels! Ugh. But they're going to give me my thyroid results as well, so at least there's that.

(13-04-2016, 04:14 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  You're not lying, sis. All the good ones really do leave. My last doctor was great, and she left. My current one that I saw today is great, too, and she's already warned me that she'll be moving to a different position so I'll have to get a new doctor eventually. Ugh! Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better.

Today's intake:
98 ounces of water
Breakfast - Banana, green smoothie, oatmeal with walnut pieces, boiled egg
Lunch - Avocado smoothie, grilled cotto salami and cheddar sandwich (today's National Grilled Cheese Day!), chips with vegetable dip, hot green tea
Dinner - Salad, two slices of cheese pizza that I added olives to, hot green tea
70% cacao dark chocolate

Went to the doctor today. I asked for a hormone test and I think they only tested for testosterone levels! Ugh. But they're going to give me my thyroid results as well, so at least there's that.

Apparently they are meant to test E and P and T as they work together so I guess they didn't cause that's some Drs for you . Least you got thyroid. Il ask for that Friday too.
Let us know how you get on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon