Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vixy's long-term breast enlargement program :3

Thank you char, M5662 and Alliecat, you can have it too !

Hi beauxgrosseins, you're welcome. Smile Thank you very much. It's never too late to start any journey. First, I know you want to get bigger boobs, everyone here wants it, including myself. But your relationships shouldn't suffer from it. It is a bonus, but will never replace your true self, your true beauty. Always focus on what you love on your body.

It's a pleasure to answer your questions. I'm here to share it.
Noogleberry truly makes your breasts grow. But you have to be very patient, consistent, and again, patient. I believe 30-45 min a day (1h maximum) is enough. 5-6 times a week is Okay. NB = growth long-term.
It's not painful until you decide it is. If you pump and it's tight enough, it will not harm you. Just pump slowly. If it's too hard, release a bit. When you feel it's perfect, you can hold the pump for 30 min with a thick & strong elastic to maintain the holding.
Don't forget to put some oil on your breasts for better suction.

You say my young age plays an important role but I've always been flat AAA max from 16 (puberty began at 16) to 22. No growth at all. Until I decide to make my own growth. Breast growth is supposed to happen naturally between 13 and 18-20 for the main part.

I don't take any herbs or supplements for boobs. I only began massaging them with organic flaxseed oil 3 days ago. But I don't consider it as a special herb like pueraria or fenugreek for example.

I don't eat flaxseeds. I just massage my breasts with it.
I eat food that are best for creating new tissues and feeding the cells properly. Sugar, sugar, sugar. Carbs, carbs, carbs. High carb low fat vegan lifestyle. Smile best is around 3000cals. 2500 should be a minimum long-term. I can eat 1000cals for 1 meal, like a big fruit smoothie. Raw vegan is great, but being carbed up, having enough carbs in your meals (vegan) is best. I usually eat a 1000 cals dinner high carb cooked vegan like rice, potatoes, gluten-free pastas. Best is being carbed up. Glucose will feed your cells. As you trillions of cells run on glucose. Carbs.

I take B12 shots maybe 3 to 4 times a year. Earth is deficient in B12, so are humans. B12 is needed to bring glucose to every cell in your body.

I eat lots of dates smoothies and ripe bananas, but if you're interested, you can check Raw till 4 ebook from Freelee. So many options.

Deer massage is time consuming but it helps to grow too. If you're too busy skip it.

You can PM me. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart 

Hi Vixy!!

Thank you so much again for responding to me!
Your growth is outstanding and your breasts have beautiful shape as well!
That's my goal too.

Thank you for your encouraging words! I know confidence and beauty come from within and I remind myself of that all the time, however in relationships I become very tense about the appearience of my body. It is amazing when you said your boyfriend didn't care about the size of your breasts.Wink

Now I want to be very positive and hopeful on my journey to growth!
You seem to believe that your high carb vegan diet plays a big role. I really hope so!! Thank you for sharing what you eat. I also eat tons of fruit smoothies, cooked rice with veggies and big salad at dinner. When I started NBE program I started eating sesame seeds and flax seeds and I think that helped a little but now I am not sure if I should continue.

You said that you lost weight eating 3000 kal wow! I really don't want to loose anymore weight and I am thinking to start taking maca and aguaje and I can update on the progress.

Here are some more questions if you could answer please:
1. Do you still use NB 5-6 times per week for 1-2 hours now as before?
2. Do you have any ring marks or problem with your skin from it?
3. How long does the swelling last or it is already permanent growth?
4. Do you do any massage now?
5.You said you do moderate exercise but I am confused about it bc i fear chest exercise might decrease the volume. Please share what chest exercises you do and if you think they help.
6. Also, you mentioned about vit b12, what about vitD? do you also supplement with it?

I am sorry for so many questions, hope it 's not overwhelmingBig Grin

It's just your progress is so amazing!!! and your diet and life style as vegan are so similar to mine!

Wish you and myself best of luck on our journeys!!Big Grin

Hi Smile

I use NB about 5 times a week, 30-45min each session.
I don't have issues with ring marks, if I do they fade within 5min.
I think it is mainly permanent growth at this stage.
I started again to massage with flaxseed oil a few days ago.
I don't do any chest exercise. I only do cycling to decrease my waist and be at my ideal weight. A smaller waist = bigger boobs in comparison.
Vitamin D is important. I get vitamin D from the sun. Most healthy way.

No problem !Smile

Wow Vixy, great job at taking control! super excited for you Smile

wanted to ask-- have you noticed any changes in your nipple/areola size while using NB? I don't need my breast to get any bigger (if they do, they do Blush ) but I do want to gain more roundness, thought NB might be good for that-- but areola growth has been putting me off to it. Have you seen any expansion on yours? or do you use tape while noogling? Smile

Hi Vixy!
I read trough your thread and I just wanted to say it's very encouraging! You've gotten amazing results and you look great! Keep up and good luck with reaching your goals!

(14-02-2016, 11:46 AM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi Smile

I use NB about 5 times a week, 30-45min each session.
I don't have issues with ring marks, if I do they fade within 5min.
I think it is mainly permanent growth at this stage.
I started again to massage with flaxseed oil a few days ago.
I don't do any chest exercise. I only do cycling to decrease my waist and be at my ideal weight. A smaller waist = bigger boobs in comparison.
Vitamin D is important. I get vitamin D from the sun. Most healthy way.

No problem !Smile

Hi Vixy:

Thanks again for your reply! just two more questions:

Do you use nb large cups? do they still fit you? i find large cups a little too small at the base for me, I am 31inch underbust.

Also, do you massage before pumping with flaxseed oil? do you find that it helps with more swelling?

Thank you!!

Hi ladies Smile

I didn't see any change in my aerola size, I don't tape them.
I had to stop using medium cups because they are too small for me.
I did a break in NBE for 2-3 weeks, 'cause I had a music competition, it took me quite a long time.
Plus, I'm waiting for my large cups to come very soon.

I feel FSO gives more fullness to the breasts if applied daily.

beauxgrosseins You're somewhere between 34 and 36 size, if large cups are too small, just take the XL cups.

I just watched some banana girl YouTube clips.
I'm a bit torn on it being a diabetic nightmare or a cure all...
it inspired me though I will admit, I even got off my butt and went for an early morning walk. I love her lifestyle, beautiful surroundings, access to a great range of organics. I only wish we had such access to orgNics Over here.

BEFORE I got all consumed with going organic and health supplements I was REALLY healthy!
I ate a huge abundance of conventional grown fruit and veggies and as a result had access to every raw food I desired. I never got sick on this diet for 2 years.

Then I went organic and only had access to half the food I was used to as organic isn't as accessible and I started getting sick, catching every heinous bug going around.

I always wonder is the risk of pesticide exposure but more access to raw good BETTER than going strict organic but not having access to a huge range of raw food?..

Either way Vixy it's worked for you. Your results are inspiring!

Holy wow, Vixy. Your results are really incredible. I started having some results with PM, but ended up with crazy hormonal acne again, so I give up on herbs. I'm going to try to dedicate myself to massage, and I ordered some pumps for myself after seeing your results. Although I don't/can't follow Rt4/30BaD, there are a lot of things they promote in terms of lifestyle that are right on (like early nights), and you've inspired me to get back on track with those things.

(26-02-2016, 08:13 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  I just watched some banana girl YouTube clips.
it inspired me though I will admit, I even got off my butt and went for an early morning walk. I love her lifestyle, beautiful surroundings, access to a great range of organics. I only wish we had such access to orgNics Over here.

BEFORE I got all consumed with going organic and health supplements I was REALLY healthy!
I ate a huge abundance of conventional grown fruit and veggies and as a result had access to every raw food I desired. I never got sick on this diet for 2 years.

Then I went organic and only had access to half the food I was used to as organic isn't as accessible and I started getting sick, catching every heinous bug going around.

I always wonder is the risk of pesticide exposure but more access to raw good BETTER than going strict organic but not having access to a huge range of raw food?..

That's interesting you noticed that after going organic. It's true that you become much more restricted, and that has been a struggle for me too. The more I look into it, the more it sounds that although organic is great, non organic isn't going to kill you and it still contains lots of vitamins and nutrients. I'm trying to let myself eat both. Getting obsessed with vitamins and supplements and trying to be uber healthy didn't really do a great amount of good for me either.

But as for the Freelee thing - I did it and it didn't work out for me. My blood sugar was crazy, I was absolutely miserable, and yet I pressed on for months, waiting for it to get better. It didn't, and it's taken a few years now to figure out how to balance my blood sugar again. I want to go back to eating raw (mostly raw), but I can't do the high amounts of fruits and calories that they prescribe. I think it's key to match the amount of fruits you eat with vegetables and dark greens, and not deprive yourself of whole food fats when you feel you need them. And, not obsess over the calories. Keep ramping up until you find a range that fits you, and let it change according to what your body needs at any given time. Your body knows itself better than any "guru." Plus, it's never the food or supplements that cure anyone. The body cures itself! Depending on how you treat it and feed it, you'll find the right way and your body will be in the right environment to do the healing.

(27-02-2016, 01:33 AM)seraphic Wrote:  Holy wow, Vixy. Your results are really incredible. I started having some results with PM, but ended up with crazy hormonal acne again, so I give up on herbs. I'm going to try to dedicate myself to massage, and I ordered some pumps for myself after seeing your results. Although I don't/can't follow Rt4/30BaD, there are a lot of things they promote in terms of lifestyle that are right on (like early nights), and you've inspired me to get back on track with those things.

(26-02-2016, 08:13 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  I just watched some banana girl YouTube clips.

That's interesting you noticed that after going organic. It's true that you become much more restricted, and that has been a struggle for me too. The more I look into it, the more it sounds that although organic is great, non organic isn't going to kill you and it still contains lots of vitamins and nutrients. I'm trying to let myself eat both. Getting obsessed with vitamins and supplements and trying to be uber healthy didn't really do a great amount of good for me either.

But as for the Freelee thing - I did it and it didn't work out for me. My blood sugar was crazy, I was absolutely miserable, and yet I pressed on for months, waiting for it to get better. It didn't, and it's taken a few years now to figure out how to balance my blood sugar again. I want to go back to eating raw (mostly raw), but I can't do the high amounts of fruits and calories that they prescribe. I think it's key to match the amount of fruits you eat with vegetables and dark greens, and not deprive yourself of whole food fats when you feel you need them. And, not obsess over the calories. Keep ramping up until you find a range that fits you, and let it change according to what your body needs at any given time. Your body knows itself better than any "guru." Plus, it's never the food or supplements that cure anyone. The body cures itself! Depending on how you treat it and feed it, you'll find the right way and your body will be in the right environment to do the healing.

You hit the nail on the head there!
Maybe stop obsessing about 100% organic but do 50/50.
We know what the dirty dozen of pesticide laden food so maybe buy conventional for the rest..
But yeh it was an eye opener for me too. That's not to say long term use of non organic won't cause a build up of toxic shit in out system?.. But that leads me to researching " how to detox from herbacides and pesticides".. Implement that and then the vegan diet could work for us Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon