Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(31-05-2015, 05:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You know what's funny. Even if your friends don't say it to your face they will all be saying behind your back that you must have gotten implants! ESP with those pics!

I never show off cleavage in front of my friends and wear looser clothes so they really may not notice! OR, they would probably think "Wow, that's what she's been packing the whole time?" if I did begin showing them off Tongue

(31-05-2015, 09:41 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(31-05-2015, 05:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You know what's funny. Even if your friends don't say it to your face they will all be saying behind your back that you must have gotten implants! ESP with those pics!

I never show off cleavage in front of my friends and wear looser clothes so they really may not notice! OR, they would probably think "Wow, that's what she's been packing the whole time?" if I did begin showing them off Tongue

You got it gal , flaunt em Wink

(31-05-2015, 09:41 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

I still don't know how you hide it layers in all! What's the point I'd be showing them off proudly Smile

(31-05-2015, 02:23 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(31-05-2015, 09:00 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Did you get implants?

Obviously you are an insulting troll, and don't deserve any answer at all.

Obviously, you don't have a sense of humour!

The close-ups are a big illusion still though. I still want to grow a lot. As you can see compared to my body they're not actually big. Imagine how un-proportionate I used to look before NBE. One big pear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-05-2015, 10:45 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  The close-ups are a big illusion still though. I still want to grow a lot. As you can see compared to my body they're not actually big. Imagine how un-proportionate I used to look before NBE. One big pear.
They still look REALLY nice, Jenn!! :-)

(31-05-2015, 10:45 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  The close-ups are a big illusion still though. I still want to grow a lot. As you can see compared to my body they're not actually big. Imagine how un-proportionate I used to look before NBE. One big pear.

I can see your point after looking at body shot . Wonder if waist excersise would show up the boobs more . You do look fit though .

You look sexy Jen, especially in the second pic. Smile

But yes I see what you mean with the close-ups, I look ridiculously small in full body shots.

The camera has lots to do with it as well. Close ups generate a 3 dimensional bubble making them appear larger, the side view can do the opposite. So the further you are from the lenses, the better the image flattens evenly. So maybe she is actually somewhere in between those two shots, not as big as they appear in closeups , but not as imbalanced as it seems in the body shots.

But nonetheless, great results.

Front on I look small flat and boyish cause mine are so wide apart. Side shots look like I have "something"... But yeh mirror'ing Jens shots I look teeny tiny boobies in comparison.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon