Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stubbornfemme's Program

(14-04-2015, 05:48 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  I was thinking of ordering PM. The two brands I hear most about is Ainterol and Purafem. From what I gather most people buy from Ainterol but what's bothering me is their website. The spelling and grammar is embarrassing and makes me wonder if I can even trust them or if they are a reputable company. For example: "Do not fear of changes what you are going thru during your treatment. It's life changing experience." Huh Yikes. The Purafem website seems better but not as many people use that brand so I don't know if it's legit either...
Ainterol causes a lot of side effects in girls. You'd be better offer following Charlie's advice and try maca first. I read allllllll the maca reviews under the sun and it appeared more girls had breast growth over butt, however that's not guaranteed but safer than pm.
Just start LOW esp if you have any cardiac abnormalities as it can get you jittery and heart racing if you use too much.

If your gonna try PM research pm from Thailand, grown and sold and pay good attention to their dosing and safety precautions for females. It's a lot less than the likes of ainterol suggest. Have looked much into purafem.
I'd try maca first, safer than pm.

You're right Ella, I will try the Maca first.

Thinking of trying Progesterone cream. Off to research.

March.21 Update: I wore a dress recently and when I looked at the photos I noticed my waist goes in so much more now and I look more like an hour glass. I absolutely love the results I am getting from my corset!

(22-04-2015, 07:51 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  March.21 Update: I wore a dress recently and when I looked at the photos I noticed my waist goes in so much more now and I look more like an hour glass. I absolutely love the results I am getting from my corset!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yay Tinker Bell. I bet you look good. Smile POM

(22-04-2015, 01:43 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(22-04-2015, 07:51 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  March.21 Update: I wore a dress recently and when I looked at the photos I noticed my waist goes in so much more now and I look more like an hour glass. I absolutely love the results I am getting from my corset!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yay Tinker Bell. I bet you look good. Smile POM

Thanks Pom! <3

So just took my monthly measurement and I couldn't get an accurate reading between 90-91cm. Either way I haven't grown and I'm ready to change my program. I mean I feel a little disappointed but more determined, time for a new program, any suggestions are more than welcomed.

(11-05-2015, 08:36 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  So just took my monthly measurement and I couldn't get an accurate reading between 90-91cm. Either way I haven't grown and I'm ready to change my program. I mean I feel a little disappointed but more determined, time for a new program, any suggestions are more than welcomed.

Maybe fenugreek "sprouts" , fennel seeds spearmint tea and msm?
IF your hormones are balanced etc.
Why? Who knows Smile maybe food based absorbs better than supplements?
Im going to try this anyway now i had my bloods done. Only because id noticed the foid based old programmes seemed to give good results

(11-05-2015, 10:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-05-2015, 08:36 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  So just took my monthly measurement and I couldn't get an accurate reading between 90-91cm. Either way I haven't grown and I'm ready to change my program. I mean I feel a little disappointed but more determined, time for a new program, any suggestions are more than welcomed.

Im going to try this anyway now i had my bloods done. Only because id noticed the foid based old programmes seemed to give good results

Yeah also because you don't even know if you're getting what the bottle claims in supplements. So frustrating.

(12-05-2015, 08:20 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(11-05-2015, 10:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Yeah also because you don't even know if you're getting what the bottle claims in supplements. So frustrating.
exactly! fillers, contaminated by pesticides, it scares me too.. I try to go for reputable firms but how do you ever REALLY know how they put their pills together..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon