Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stubbornfemme's Program

Well I decided to post my program to track my progress and maybe even help others if it works. I have noogled for a year with a few months inconsistent...was not successful. This month started a new program and I don't want to jinx myself but I have been nice and full everyday while not even being close to my period. Here is my plan:
Massage three times a day, 300 rotations each time. Estrogenic herb-fenugreek 4 caps per day// Pro Hormone- Protein supplement// Pro aromatase- Peony root(white tea once a day)// Potentiators-Dandelion root(1 cap)// Extra Tea: Spearmint tea (1 cup at night).//I also take a multi vitamin,eat eggs and vegetable supplements and have been cutting down on the starch and sugars that I love so much Sad.I excercise around 4 times a week. I only noogle 4-5 times a week now and don't go above 3 hours (did many hours everyday in the past with no success,trying something new)
Like I said I don't want to jinx myself but so far it's looking pretty promising.

My starting measurements taken Feb.11 : Bust:35(90cm),Underbust:29,Overbust:30. Bra calculator would put me at a 34D but I'm not even close to that. My starting size has always been between a full 34B/small 34C. Right now I am full everyday and staying at a small 34C. My goal is to be a full C all times of the month and dream would be a D but I won't be greedy, would be grateful for the full C. Will measure every month on the 11th without having noogled in 24 hours or more.

The program looks ok, only be careful with FG, it lowers blood sugar.

(16-02-2015, 09:07 PM)Lotus Wrote:  The program looks ok, only be careful with FG, it lowers blood sugar.

Okay, good to know. I think I'm okay with getting sugar Big Grin

Update: Noticed my eyelashes are growing,breasts still full everyday now around 93cm(36 inches)

Plan on adding Msm to program as my anti inflammatory,trying to find the best one. The one thing I feel I haven't covered is progesterone. I really don't want to buy that cream. Maybe when people use the pc in the part of the cycle where it is highest I can just not take fenugreek. If progesterone levels are at their highest during a certain time (day 16-22 I believe) then I will just let them be and not add any estrogen (fenugreek)? Huh

(20-02-2015, 07:57 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Plan on adding Msm to program as my anti inflammatory,trying to find the best one. The one thing I feel I haven't covered is progesterone. I really don't want to buy that cream. Maybe when people use the pc in the part of the cycle where it is highest I can just not take fenugreek. If progesterone levels are at their highest during a certain time (day 16-22 I believe) then I will just let them be and not add any estrogen (fenugreek)? Huh

I wouldn't add more phyto's, try avocados (oil too for massage) coconut oil, to build tissue and control DHT, cucumber juice will add volume but not add weight. If the first part of the program works the goal would be to hang on to those gains. Those massage oil go directly in the blood stream and by passes the first pass metabolism, and that means right at the target receports, then synthesis occurs. Then HAPPY TIMES, boob growth. Big Grin

(20-02-2015, 08:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 07:57 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Plan on adding Msm to program as my anti inflammatory,trying to find the best one. The one thing I feel I haven't covered is progesterone. I really don't want to buy that cream. Maybe when people use the pc in the part of the cycle where it is highest I can just not take fenugreek. If progesterone levels are at their highest during a certain time (day 16-22 I believe) then I will just let them be and not add any estrogen (fenugreek)? Huh

I wouldn't add more phyto's, try avocados (oil too for massage) coconut oil, to build tissue and control DHT, cucumber juice will add volume but not add weight. If the first part of the program works the goal would be to hang on to those gains. Those massage oil go directly in the blood stream and by passes the first pass metabolism, and that means right at the target receports, then synthesis occurs. Then HAPPY TIMES, boob growth. Big Grin

I am already using coconut oil to massage. I wasn't going to add anything other than MSM for circulation. I was wondering if I need to incorporate progesterone. I don't have anything for that in my program and was wondering if I stop taking Estrogenic herb (fenugreek) during the 16th to 22nd week when progesterone levels are said to be at their highest, wouldn't that balance it out instead of having to use PC cream.

fenugreek isn't estrogenic, it has progesterone qualities, because of diosgenin.

(20-02-2015, 09:13 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  fenugreek isn't estrogenic, it has progesterone qualities, because of diosgenin.

Ah. There is mixed information on that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon