Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New, need help

I also started these days to listen to the hypnoze video and Sapien Med sounds

[attachment=9392]

So I am posting a pic of me, sorry but I can't make a better one.
This is from today, much has not changed since I have been trying NBE but I wasn't very perseverent either.

Do you think I have chances to grow a B cup?

I am thinking of taking Vitex and SP, from surferjoe2007 program.

How can I delete the photo? I am freakin out a bit :-(

(19-04-2015, 09:54 PM)Vio Wrote:  How can I delete the photo? I am freakin out a bit :-(

Look underneath the breastnexus logo where it gives u the option to log out. Next to tgat is "user cp" click that to open then look to the left side and see in one of the boxes it says "manage attachments" . From there u can see your pics and threads and have the option to delete your pics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
What are your height and weight?

Thanks for the help :-)

I am 164 cm and 48 kg

Did anyone had problems with Vitex or SP? I know that it a bit early because I only took them for 2 days but I seem to have some inflamation on my face, red spots( it s not acneea yet) and I am not sure if it's from something I ate or from the pills. I tend to get sometimes inflamatiom from food.

(20-04-2015, 05:46 AM)Vio Wrote:  Thanks for the help :-)

I am 164 cm and 48 kg
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Since a regular doctor has not been able to understand and help you then I refer you to Integrated medicine. I do not know if in your country you have an integrated medicine doctor. If you are not familiar with it, then read some of the info from the following site. I think your body needs a balance of hormones plus proper nutrition, avoiding certain food, and proper exercise. I do not advise you to randomly trying different types of herbs for your problem. A proper doctor can help you, but very likely not a conventional one. I wish you health, POM

http://www.drweil.com

(20-04-2015, 07:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

I am 164 cm and 48 kg
Since a regular doctor has not been able to understand and help you then I refer you to Integrated medicine. I do not know if in your country you have an integrated medicine doctor. If you are not familiar with it, then read some of the info from the following site. I think your body needs a balance of hormones plus proper nutrition, avoiding certain food, and proper exercise. I do not advise you to randomly trying different types of herbs for your problem. A proper doctor can help you, but very likely not a conventional one. I wish you health, POM

Thanks so much for taking the time to write me...I will read into it, you may be right, I was all my life this skinny and with different problems. The only time I gained 5 kg I was on holiday but it only showed on my but and legs and too little on my upper body. That was surely not healthy and anyways I lost the extra kilos in a week. I don't know if it's the same thing but I tried homeopathy and acupunture. The acupuncture helped me because I was feeling very tired and depressed but I could not continue because it's expensive. Also I am doing Yoga. It helps but not 100%.
Good luck

(20-04-2015, 08:30 PM)Vio Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 07:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

I am 164 cm and 48 kg

Thanks so much for taking the time to write me...I will read into it, you may be right, I was all my life this skinny and with different problems. The only time I gained 5 kg I was on holiday but it only showed on my but and legs and too little on my upper body. That was surely not healthy and anyways I lost the extra kilos in a week. I don't know if it's the same thing but I tried homeopathy and acupunture. The acupuncture helped me because I was feeling very tired and depressed but I could not continue because it's expensive. Also I am doing Yoga. It helps but not 100%.
Good luck
---------------------------------------------------------
Yoga will help you, Yoga can help just about anybody.
Tell me what you eat and drink and how regular your bowel movement is. Also tell me how your thoughts are-positive or negative? Energetically are you full of energy or dull and fatigued?

POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon