Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New, need help

As my thread is called, I came here full of hope that I could finally change the thing that I hate most about myself:my breast( if I could call them breast anyways)

So I am 26 years old and by my breast you can remotely say that I am a girl. Although my mother was fitted with a pair of very large boobs, neither my sister and I inherited her. The difference between us is that she was curved all the way and I am really skinny but only on my upper body. So i can say I have a pear shaped body, with a generous butt. But this doesn t help me at well because the difference between the two parts its too big. So although I am working my upper part, this has only helped me in increasing my back just a bit. My sister has Hashimoto and since she started a treatment she gained some weight in her boobs too. I had the test for it, my Atpo was a bit hight, 10 and the maximum value is 5 but as my doctor said i don t have the disease. My testosterone was as well high, at the maximum level for women plus one but as well my doctor said that it s not high enough for her to give me treatment. Surely this is the cause for the hair on my body(included breast)I i am also on birth control pills and if now I have a slitghlily lump, if I can say that, without them I am flat.

I tried some plant based pills, massage but it did work only the period I was taking them, mu breast were swolen just a bit. Maybe I did not have the patience and was afraid they would interfere with the BCP.

So if you could help me with some advice cause this is really affecting my life. I hate my body, myself for looking more like a boy than a girl, I simply cannot feel sexy like this. So how could anyone else like me...

Hi, accept your body first. Then green tea may reduce testosterone and hair. After that, I have doubts if green tea will continue to help, except for continued estrogen balance. Try to find bulk herbs or foods of thistle, asparagus, hops, fenugreek, chasteberry, or foods from the cabbage family. Adding small amounts of olive oil to food is good. I hope that's encouraging.

Hello

Thank you for the advice! I know I have to accept it but it's hard especially when others keep reminding you that you're too "skinny". I will try with the tea and research a bit more about other plants that could help me

Welcome! Personally I'd rather be skinny and flat than larger and not flat! lol.... but there's enough NBE options out here you don't have to be either.....

(14-05-2014, 09:11 PM)Karren Wrote:  Welcome! Personally I'd rather be skinny and flat than larger and not flat! lol.... but there's enough NBE options out here you don't have to be either.....

Thanks a lot, Karen. I started this night with massage with an oil that has fenugreek extract, olive oil and dill. After I will see what to add.

I can't seem to find spearmint tea anywhere..:-(

After going through the forum I found out that I am only on stage 1 of breast development. So I guess it is going to be a long road. I would be very happy for any advice. Have a nice day!

(15-05-2014, 07:02 AM)Oana Wrote:  I can't seem to find spearmint tea anywhere..:-(

I found some ar The Vitamin Shoppe...

(15-05-2014, 12:26 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(15-05-2014, 07:02 AM)Oana Wrote:  I can't seem to find spearmint tea anywhere..:-(

I found some ar The Vitamin Shoppe...

Thank you! I finally found it at a Greek store..it seems it's very rare in my country..

Although I have been massaging for quite some time with flax oil seeds in which in I put some drops of esential dill oi I haven't seen much of a difference. So I went to the drug store and found some supplements that contain dill 350 mg, liquorice 150 mg(excipients: lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide)
I am feeling a swelling and soreness in my breast but the second effect is that my feet are a bit swollen. I am very excited with the difference in my breast but a bit afraid to not imbalance my hormones. I also should specify that although on the pills it says that I should take 2 pills 3 times a day I only take one or max two pills a day.

Can you help me with some opinions about this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon