Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(27-03-2015, 06:02 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Okay, so this is my 2 year mark! I must say I am a little bummed. A few months ago I ordered the XXL dome and it is a HUGGGGEEE jump from the XL. The XL is too small in diameter if I ever want to keep growing but the XXL is just way too big of a jump in size, esp. for us petite females. I can fit a boob and a half in the cup! It's larger than half my torso! I could wear it as a hat! They don't make contoured XXL either. Sad That goes to show how important the noogleberry cup size is. I must figure out a solution.

So, with that said, there is no crazy jump from a year ago because I used the XL dome the whole time and also did not do NBE aggressively at all. NBE definitely took a back seat this year, which is fine because I am happy.

Here are months 4, 12 and 24. As I've written before, I do not have my starting pic as I destroyed it out of paranoia early on. It was far smaller than month 4 though AND extremely asymmetrical. The noogleberry brought my breasts to life so to speak almost immediately.

You are right you do not see much difference between 12M and 24M on those pictures, but few days ago you also posted 3 pics with the same time marks and the difference/growth in the second year was also very noticeable. The difference between 12 and 24 was in more slope and the crease was more defined, the difference was obvious, they have grown, it just doesn't show in your last pictures. I really like how the mid of your chest got defined, I am similar size to your first picture, but they are wide apart, I am hoping for more definition in the center of my chestSad

And by the way, Selma Hayeks breasts have increased in size radically, she was maybe a D, now she is a G, whatever she has done, that is not quite her natural size.

(20-03-2015, 02:51 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here's another ultimate goal size/shape for me: Salma Hayek! LOVE her boobs! Gah, what I would give to achieve that shape. Really her whole figure. I love a beautiful hourglass. Think Marilyn Monroe too!

It is my personal goal to begin eating more food. I want to weigh 115 lbs. Right now I am like 109/110 and I usually stay right there. Soooo, it will take some real effort!

Omg!! I love Salma Hayek too!! I want her boobs and body too!

Btw- you look amazing!!! You can absolutely see growth from the first pic till now.

(27-03-2015, 09:15 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 06:02 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Okay, so this is my 2 year mark! I must say I am a little bummed. A few months ago I ordered the XXL dome and it is a HUGGGGEEE jump from the XL. The XL is too small in diameter if I ever want to keep growing but the XXL is just way too big of a jump in size, esp. for us petite females. I can fit a boob and a half in the cup! It's larger than half my torso! I could wear it as a hat! They don't make contoured XXL either. Sad That goes to show how important the noogleberry cup size is. I must figure out a solution.

So, with that said, there is no crazy jump from a year ago because I used the XL dome the whole time and also did not do NBE aggressively at all. NBE definitely took a back seat this year, which is fine because I am happy.

Here are months 4, 12 and 24. As I've written before, I do not have my starting pic as I destroyed it out of paranoia early on. It was far smaller than month 4 though AND extremely asymmetrical. The noogleberry brought my breasts to life so to speak almost immediately.

You are right you do not see much difference between 12M and 24M on those pictures, but few days ago you also posted 3 pics with the same time marks and the difference/growth in the second year was also very noticeable. The difference between 12 and 24 was in more slope and the crease was more defined, the difference was obvious, they have grown, it just doesn't show in your last pictures. I really like how the mid of your chest got defined, I am similar size to your first picture, but they are wide apart, I am hoping for more definition in the center of my chestSad

And by the way, Selma Hayeks breasts have increased in size radically, she was maybe a D, now she is a G, whatever she has done, that is not quite her natural size.

Thank you, I agree. The photos I showed last week were no flash, which truly makes all the difference with accentuating the shadows and shape of my breasts. Flash seems to flatten the image.

I believe that photo I showed was Salma post-pregnancy. I am sure she's gained some weight over the past decade and pregnancy alone can leave you with some serious curves. Just look at Kim Kardashian. Although I do speculate how much work she's had done....

(27-03-2015, 10:34 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(20-03-2015, 02:51 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here's another ultimate goal size/shape for me: Salma Hayek! LOVE her boobs! Gah, what I would give to achieve that shape. Really her whole figure. I love a beautiful hourglass. Think Marilyn Monroe too!

It is my personal goal to begin eating more food. I want to weigh 115 lbs. Right now I am like 109/110 and I usually stay right there. Soooo, it will take some real effort!

Omg!! I love Salma Hayek too!! I want her boobs and body too!

Btw- you look amazing!!! You can absolutely see growth from the first pic till now.

Thank you! And yes, Salma has dream curves!!

The bottom line is I will never grow any larger in width if I cannot upgrade to a larger dome. I do not know what to do though. Any diy ideas? Those photos show the power of noogleberry size. I really didn't grow much at all in width due to using the same dome size for over a year. Must upgrade!

(27-03-2015, 11:24 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  The bottom line is I will never grow any larger in width if I cannot upgrade to a larger dome. I do not know what to do though. Any diy ideas? Those photos show the power of noogleberry size. I really didn't grow much at all in width due to using the same dome size for over a year. Must upgrade!

The solution is here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg17162

With the XXL dome you will only be able to noogle one breast at a time. Outfit one dome as shown with plumbing pipe insulation and noogle 15 minutes on one side then switch to the other side. Keep going back and forth. You might also try a nooglethon once every week or two. Noogle and massage as many hours as you can in one day Wink

(27-03-2015, 11:40 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 11:24 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  The bottom line is I will never grow any larger in width if I cannot upgrade to a larger dome. I do not know what to do though. Any diy ideas? Those photos show the power of noogleberry size. I really didn't grow much at all in width due to using the same dome size for over a year. Must upgrade!

With the XXL dome you will only be able to noogle one breast at a time. Outfit one dome as shown with plumbing pipe insulation and noogle 15 minutes on one side then switch to the other side. Keep going back and forth. You might also try a nooglethon once every week or two. Noogle and massage as many hours as you can in one day Wink

Nope. I only noogle my left breast anyway. I cannot even pump one bc it goes over half my torso grabbing 1 1/2 breasts! Sad EDIT: I see they really went to work on it! I will def try this. Maybe there is hope? I dunno bc it is grabbing my other breast no matter what. If it gets too small it will just be like the XL dome again. But THANK YOU! This MAY work!

(28-03-2015, 12:19 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(27-03-2015, 11:40 PM)James98 Wrote:  

Nope. I only noogle my left breast anyway. I cannot even pump one bc it goes over half my torso grabbing 1 1/2 breasts! Sad EDIT: I see they really went to work on it! I will def try this. Maybe there is hope? I dunno bc it is grabbing my other breast no matter what. If it gets too small it will just be like the XL dome again. But THANK YOU! This MAY work!

You could use clear silicone too.
I hava question for you, I currently use the contour mediums and I want to upgrade, would you say it would be wiser to jump straight to the XL domes or just keep going one at the time?

Three grab photos. First one is month 7, second is month 14 and the third is month 24. Sorry for the crappy camera phone shot. It makes it waaay easier than propping up my professional camera, uploading, resizing, etc. I personally see a lot more meat now, especially if you compare my hand to my breast in each pic, although I have had good tissue for quite some time now.

Still cute as ever Jen.

You have just given all of us hope that it can be done and nothing is impossible.

A quick question though, do you pump till you have red dots all over your breasts each time you noogle?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon