Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Your program really is such an inspiration for me! You booked fantastic results like amazing. I know the nipple problem from noogleberry mines grew as well from noogling but I think they look very good on your breasts! And the food pictures look delicious btw, can you maybe give me some italian recipes/ingredients to throw in with pasta? I love pasta's..

Hey girl! I was worried about the same thing. I have small areolas and larger size nipples.

Soon after I got my Noogleberry, I saw a thread on here where a female put racquetball balls inside the domes before putting them on. (I can't seem to find that thread, I'll post it on your thread if I find it.) Once you're pumped up, your nipples & areolas press against the balls and the rest of your breasts get all the suction. I grabbed some of my kids bouncy ball toys and figured out which size ball worked best for me depending on how much I filled the cups when I was pumped up. I personally went with the balls about the size of a plum or small orange. But the size of the ball all depends on how much you fill the domes you have when you're pumped up. You want them just big enough to press against & flatten your nipples and allow the area around the areolas to kind of press against it too, you don't want the balls too big where they dig into your boobs.

Let me tell you!! Not only have my nipples NOT grown at all, doing that ball trick really helps with the swelling! I think of it this way, since there's something there kind of pushing against/blocking your nipples from getting pulled, not only will the suction pressure NOT be straining on & drawing your nipples out, but the rest of the whole breasts actually gets better suction to grow and the swelling for me is MUCH better than without the balls. So far it's working for me. I'd go check out the sporting goods section or the toys section for balls that might work & just experiment.

I'd think that if you started doing that, after a little time, your nipples would go back down in size since there wouldn't be constant pressure being put on them. But MY GOODNESS are your breasts GORGEOUS!!!!!

Yeah I LOVE the nipple/aerola ratio of the girl in my avatar. Small nipples, smaller medium areolas. I'd love to find out how to make my areolas bigger, but I'm mostly concerned with actual boobage right now. Lol

(23-01-2015, 07:57 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Hey girl! I was worried about the same thing. I have small areolas and larger size nipples.

Soon after I got my Noogleberry, I saw a thread on here where a female put racquetball balls inside the domes before putting them on. (I can't seem to find that thread, I'll post it on your thread if I find it.) Once you're pumped up, your nipples & areolas press against the balls and the rest of your breasts get all the suction. I grabbed some of my kids bouncy ball toys and figured out which size ball worked best for me depending on how much I filled the cups when I was pumped up. I personally went with the balls about the size of a plum or small orange. But the size of the ball all depends on how much you fill the domes you have when you're pumped up. You want them just big enough to press against & flatten your nipples and allow the area around the areolas to kind of press against it too, you don't want the balls too big where they dig into your boobs.

Let me tell you!! Not only have my nipples NOT grown at all, doing that ball trick really helps with the swelling! I think of it this way, since there's something there kind of pushing against/blocking your nipples from getting pulled, not only will the suction pressure NOT be straining on & drawing your nipples out, but the rest of the whole breasts actually gets better suction to grow and the swelling for me is MUCH better than without the balls. So far it's working for me. I'd go check out the sporting goods section or the toys section for balls that might work & just experiment.

I'd think that if you started doing that, after a little time, your nipples would go back down in size since there wouldn't be constant pressure being put on them. But MY GOODNESS are your breasts GORGEOUS!!!!!

Clever idea to put balls in it! But I dont think that your nipples will go back down, since I dont noogle anymore after the nipple expansion and mine didnt went down in size..

Man I wish I had known about the ball trick earlier! I'm doing it and is definitely stopping my nipple from expanding. Damn!

Haha! I'm glad it's working Smile I'm sorry I didn't know sooner so I could have told you about it. Are you getting better swelling during pumping too? Sometimes (depending on what kind of balls you use), it gets kinda tricky and they get suctioned up against the hole at the top of the dome so you can't pump up anymore. Just release the pressure, knock the balls down and pump back up Smile

Jennifer your results are sooo amazing!

I read through this whole thread, but was wondering what's the longest you'll usually noogle for total in a day?? I know you do the 10min on and off method, but do you think 2 hours every day or every other day of using this method will produce some results?
I had some great results with cupping, so I think noogling will work wonders!! Im hoping Tongue

Yesterday was the first day I tried pumping with a nb (actually the kangzhu knockoff hehe) and I got these little red bruise-like dots where the cups went on my breasts.
I used to get these after cupping for too long too and they take like almost a week to go away!
Does this mean I am pumping too hard? Or did you get these too??

(31-01-2015, 12:51 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  Jennifer your results are sooo amazing!

I read through this whole thread, but was wondering what's the longest you'll usually noogle for total in a day?? I know you do the 10min on and off method, but do you think 2 hours every day or every other day of using this method will produce some results?
I had some great results with cupping, so I think noogling will work wonders!! Im hoping Tongue

Yesterday was the first day I tried pumping with a nb (actually the kangzhu knockoff hehe) and I got these little red bruise-like dots where the cups went on my breasts.
I used to get these after cupping for too long too and they take like almost a week to go away!
Does this mean I am pumping too hard? Or did you get these too??

I will noogle as much as I can in a day! That usually adds up to an hour or so though. Tongue I take many breaks and only hold the suction for a few minutes before releasing and massaging. I do not do NBE nearly as often as I did the first year.

(30-01-2015, 04:15 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Haha! I'm glad it's working Smile I'm sorry I didn't know sooner so I could have told you about it. Are you getting better swelling during pumping too? Sometimes (depending on what kind of balls you use), it gets kinda tricky and they get suctioned up against the hole at the top of the dome so you can't pump up anymore. Just release the pressure, knock the balls down and pump back up Smile

So I bought the nipple covers from Noogleberry and I am using them along with a ball inside the noogleberry to ensure no swelling of the nipple and it's working! Damn I am so mad I did not do this from the beginning! Glad I have a method now to hopefully stop them from growing anymore though! Also, I just placed an order for an XXL dome as the XL dome's diameter is now too small for my breast. Very, VERY excited to hopefully move up!

Hi Jenniferlove,

I'm new to this forum and this thread was among the reasons why i decided to join. Your progress was amazing. Just want to check (not sure if this had been asked), what cup did you use as a starting point (also did you use contoured cups)? Based on your photos, I might be the same as when you started (or maybe even smaller), I might be able to use that as a gauge to what size I should order. Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon