Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what are you thinking of?

Thinking I miss the group!!! Hey gals!

Debbie's gorgeous tits.

Thinking I want to be pregnant soon! :-) I think my body is letting me know... It's been on my mind for almost a week!

(16-07-2014, 07:24 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Thinking I want to be pregnant soon! :-) I think my body is letting me know... It's been on my mind for almost a week!

How does hubby feel about that? Smile

(16-07-2014, 07:29 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:24 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Thinking I want to be pregnant soon! :-) I think my body is letting me know... It's been on my mind for almost a week!

Talks are in progress LOL...

(16-07-2014, 07:33 AM)bustybride Wrote:  

Better start taking an pre natal vitamens then and drop the herbs! Smile
Goodness imagine how big your boobs would get if you breastfed!

(16-07-2014, 07:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Well, we talked tonight. Um... didn't go the smoothest (personal info) but didn't go bad either... Lots to think about and consider. As for breast feeding I have already been taking "more milk" as supplement for my NBE LOL so I think I would be good there... :-)

(16-07-2014, 07:40 AM)bustybride Wrote:  

Well, we talked tonight. Um... didn't go the smoothest (personal info) but didn't go bad either... Lots to think about and consider. As for breast feeding I have already been taking "more milk" as supplement for my NBE LOL so I think I would be good there... :-)

Its an amazing thing having a bub. For the rest of your life you have a little "buddy" whos always with you and loves you unconditionally, theres nothing like it. Its not all roses granted but theres no words to explain the love you will have for your little bundle of joy. I say go for it..

(16-07-2014, 07:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:29 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  How does hubby feel about that? Smile

Its an amazing thing having a bub. For the rest of your life you have a little "buddy" whos always with you and loves you unconditionally, theres nothing like it. Its not all roses granted but theres no words to explain the love you will have for your little bundle of joy. I say go for it..

Me too, I know! but it's not that simple! My hubby is in a point of his career where he travels a lot and is away for weeks at a time sometimes. He is aiming for a promotion which will make us financially stable and will allow him to be home with a regular schedule. So he is really wanting us to wait another year... :-/ but he was open minded to some of my ideas...

(16-07-2014, 07:46 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:33 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Talks are in progress LOL...

Me too, I know! but it's not that simple! My hubby is in a point of his career where he travels a lot and is away for weeks at a time sometimes. He is aiming for a promotion which will make us financially stable and will allow him to be home with a regular schedule. So he is really wanting us to wait another year... :-/ but he was open minded to some of my ideas...

my hubby is away a lot too although not soo much now after I put my foot down, he is however alwayssss at work so for me id be lost without having my daughter as company. I understand the financial stability part so if you have to wait for that then fair enough. If you don't have a support network then having a newborn on your own will be hard granted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon