Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what are you thinking of?

Welcome to the thread of 'what are you thinking of ' Big Grin

basically, you post what you are thinking of right at this moment.

let me start , I am thinking that I'm currently posting my 100th post right at this moment =D

I'm thinking of a bunch of stuff: I have to go out and weed the yard and get the porch ready for the holiday, I'm thinking of posting a pic of me with my breast enhancers on, and I'm trying to figure out what song should be used next in my psych compilation, and I'm wishing I already had nice big REAL tits.

im thinking WHY THE HELL WONT VICTORIA'S SECRET WEBSITE WONT LET ME ADD ANYTHING TO MY SHOPPING CART!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking, now I gotta go out and dig up the weeds on the OTHER side of the house!! The jungle!! :-(

I'm wondering why I have no life lolTongue

(25-05-2014, 01:06 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I'm wondering why I have no life lolTongue

Rofl second that lol Big Grin

(25-05-2014, 01:06 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I'm wondering why I have no life lolTongue

Really???? A pretty thing like you and you have no boyfriends beating down your door for a date?????

(25-05-2014, 01:10 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Rofl second that lol Big Grin

YOU have no life???? You have a family!!

(25-05-2014, 02:03 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Really???? A pretty thing like you and you have no boyfriends beating down your door for a date?????

Lol there are a few suitors but most guys my age bore me and most girls my age are just not on the same page as me. I'm trying to broaden my horizon though Big Grin

(25-05-2014, 02:15 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(25-05-2014, 02:03 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Lol there are a few suitors but most guys my age bore me and most girls my age are just not on the same page as me. I'm trying to broaden my horizon though Big Grin

Well, at least you HAVE suitors. I've never had one!! Well, my ex-fiancé, but I won her over because I went after HER, not the other way around.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon