Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Wow, Jennifer!! Your results are great!! AND YOU HAVE BOOB CREASE!! Lol. I can't wait to have boob crease! Even with my AMAZING having-a-baby boobs, they looked like brand new giant implants on me, then started going down after my milk came in, I never had a crease underneath. (all of that has gone away now). Look at YOU, girl!! That's awesome.

So...question that hasn't seemed to be asked yet. Your boobs look great and they don't look like you pump! No red rings, no indentions where the cups go. I'm still anxiously waiting for my NB to arrive & reading up as much as I can about techniques & everything. So, did you move the cups around (like place it on you slightly differently each time you pumped)? Or do you think the massage afterwards is what helped prevent that?

(22-06-2014, 04:38 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Wow, Jennifer!! Your results are great!! AND YOU HAVE BOOB CREASE!! Lol. I can't wait to have boob crease! Even with my AMAZING having-a-baby boobs, they looked like brand new giant implants on me, then started going down after my milk came in, I never had a crease underneath. (all of that has gone away now). Look at YOU, girl!! That's awesome.

So...question that hasn't seemed to be asked yet. Your boobs look great and they don't look like you pump! No red rings, no indentions where the cups go. I'm still anxiously waiting for my NB to arrive & reading up as much as I can about techniques & everything. So, did you move the cups around (like place it on you slightly differently each time you pumped)? Or do you think the massage afterwards is what helped prevent that?

THANK YOU! Big Grin There are no indentations bc I don't take photos the day that I have noogled so there is no false swelling. My swelling does go away really quickly though because I drink a ton of liquids all day and also only noogle for 5-10 minutes, then massage, take a break and then do it again. Otherwise I probably would have big indentations that would stay for a long time.

And I always try to pull the cups up as high as possible. This help grab new potential boob tissue that really doesn't (or didn't) even exist yet and all helps lift the whole boob! It truly has been quite successful!

(22-01-2014, 06:48 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  And months 8 & 9 non-flash

I was following your original program very closely, but it got so long that I didn't continue to follow it towards the end. Amazing results! Especially from the first set and second set of photos. I would be happy just to where you were at at four months. Thank you for the condensed version. I cannot include any hypnosis or binaural beats, but will follow the rest of your program. Do you do the chi massage or the femal deer massage?

(23-06-2014, 06:21 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(22-01-2014, 06:48 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  And months 8 & 9 non-flash

I was following your original program very closely, but it got so long that I didn't continue to follow it towards the end. Amazing results! Especially from the first set and second set of photos. I would be happy just to where you were at at four months. Thank you for the condensed version. I cannot include any hypnosis or binaural beats, but will follow the rest of your program. Do you do the chi massage or the femal deer massage?

Thank you! I don't know the names of the massages. Just circular rubs above my breasts and I massage my breasts from the outside inwards, as if creating cleavage every time. Then I massage inside my armpits to activate the lymph nodes like Chiyomilk does.

Truly amazing - your boobs look fantastic! I was wondering whether you experienced any fat/weight gain in other parts of your body from when you were 34A to now or has it only been in the breasts?

I have not. If anything I've been losing weight elsewhere!

thank you.. that gives me great hope. Smile
i just ordered a NB last night! also, that reminds me now that i hadn't yet massaged my breasts today, so i just went and did it and feel bustier already. Wink
once you are the size you want to be, do you do keep noogling and massaging daily to avoid shrinkage, or will it be permanent? i imagine there might be occasional maintenance required (and never a bad idea ot massage your breasts, even just for breast health.. but i would hate to have to keep noogling for the rest of my life.. still, small price to pay for bigger breasts!)

also, do your boobs feel sensitive on a regular basis due to noogling?

(29-07-2014, 05:33 AM)ruch Wrote:  thank you.. that gives me great hope. Smile
i just ordered a NB last night! also, that reminds me now that i hadn't yet massaged my breasts today, so i just went and did it and feel bustier already. Wink
once you are the size you want to be, do you do keep noogling and massaging daily to avoid shrinkage, or will it be permanent? i imagine there might be occasional maintenance required (and never a bad idea ot massage your breasts, even just for breast health.. but i would hate to have to keep noogling for the rest of my life.. still, small price to pay for bigger breasts!)

also, do your boobs feel sensitive on a regular basis due to noogling?

I have slowed down significantly with how often I noogle/massage and they have not shrunk. If anything, they keep growing!

Since I haven't updated this in awhile, here is a 1 year difference. First photo is July 2013, the 2nd is July 2014. I went from an A to D/DD in a year!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you have any side view photo comparisons?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon