Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

(30-05-2014, 08:20 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 08:15 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Make sure to check out the other links lovedebbii shared in that thread, like bra band project, girls. It will make your size seem more believable.

I love this because toward the bottom there's a post of a girl wearing my new recommended size and she does look about the same size as me (my boobs are just closer together than hers): http://www.venusianglow.com/search/label...amorphosis

Thanks BB that's really interesting! Now sorry your post got soo long :p , what is your size??

My estimated size is 30D/DD. Sister sizes are 32C/D and 28DD/E. Smile

This is all so fascinating, isn't it? I'm now looking at other websites that talk about bras, bra fitting, breast shapes, etc. Complicated, but fascinating! Tongue

(30-05-2014, 08:21 PM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  .....this is so weird!!
It says I am a 26C/D?!??
Sister sizes are 28B/C or 24D/DD haha....what!??
Where the heck do you buy a 26" size bra anyway...lol this is too weird and funny.

Believe it or not, there ARE sellers who go down to 26" bands! I just saw a post about them on a blog if you're interested. Smile

What do you guys think about this bra:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Betsey-Johnson-Intimates-Stocking-Stripe-Lightly-Lined-Demi-Bra-30-DD-72380-/231222157234?pt=US_Corsets_Bustiers&hash=item35d5ea1fb2

Size 30DD. But it looks quite large to me. Maybe as a goal bra?

(30-05-2014, 08:35 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 08:21 PM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  .....this is so weird!!
It says I am a 26C/D?!??
Sister sizes are 28B/C or 24D/DD haha....what!??
Where the heck do you buy a 26" size bra anyway...lol this is too weird and funny.

Believe it or not, there ARE sellers who go down to 26" bands! I just saw a post about them on a blog if you're interested. Smile

Yes, please! I'm scouring the internet for online Asian lingerie stores now! ^__________^

(30-05-2014, 09:13 PM)peggy Wrote:  What do you guys think about this bra:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Betsey-Johnson-Intimates-Stocking-Stripe-Lightly-Lined-Demi-Bra-30-DD-72380-/231222157234?pt=US_Corsets_Bustiers&hash=item35d5ea1fb2

M U S T S T A Y A W A Y F R O M........E B A Y!!!! Wink

Very pretty!

LOL Big Grin

What do you think about the size? It looks big, or?

(30-05-2014, 09:21 PM)peggy Wrote:  LOL Big Grin

What do you think about the size? It looks big, or?

The cups look huge! But then the mannequin could be teeny tiny Smile

(30-05-2014, 09:13 PM)peggy Wrote:  What do you guys think about this bra:

So cute! Looks similar to the one in your profile picture! <3

Thanks girls. I think I won't buy it. The cups look really huge.

(30-05-2014, 08:23 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 08:15 PM)peggy Wrote:  No, I am def. not bigger than you. Just compare our pics, you are at least 1 cup size bigger.

Maybe my rib cage or my back is wider than yours and thats why my leaning measurement is larger than yours and therefore I get these ridiculous sizes. Tongue Big Grin

As you know I bought a 32C bra (Victoria Secret) and will let you know if it fits as soon as I receive it. Smile

OH yes cant wait to see and can waittt to get my 3 bras as well ha ha. My goodness Ive had to keep away from Ebay!

Il try and wear my 32C today then and see how it feels. I will have to wear the bra strap extender though, its more my personal thing not being able to stand constriction around my chest!

Note! A bra that is too small in the band can make the bra feel too tight.
This could be why your 32C felt too small in the band Ella

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon