Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

ohhh I got that all wrong, it said I had to go to a sister size because of my measurements and my sister size is 32D, ok that makes more sense! HMMM well with one bra extender strap I could make that work. I did find that 32C I brought the cups were a little tight. Ive never ever tried on a 32D though. So Il convert 32D to Aussie sizing BRB AGAIN LOL - ok 10C Dodgy

(30-05-2014, 07:54 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 07:50 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 07:38 PM)peggy Wrote:  What I do not like on that site is that you cannot enter e.g. 29.5 you have to choose between 29 and 30. Dodgy Or am I doing something wrong?

I was able to enter 29.5. Huh:

Oh really? I will try again.

You probably got the note about the sister size too Peggy, what did you get *jumps up and down with excitement*

If I make a comma or a point I receive this message:

"The difference between your underbust and bust is not a whole number, so either of these two cup sizes may work"

Sorry, made it again. It says:

Estimated Bra Size
30DD/E
Nearest Sister Sizes
32D/DD 28E/F

LOL Big Grin

(30-05-2014, 08:03 PM)peggy Wrote:  Sorry, made it again. It says:

Estimated Bra Size
30DD/E
Nearest Sister Sizes
32D/DD 28E/F

LOL Big Grin

Too confusing!!!!! Your bigger than me!!!
What does that mean for you though? What converted to US sizing is that for you, is it bigger the same as what sizes we have been buying? Mine to US sizing is 32C, but the cups are too close together on all the 32C's which will be the same for you right?

Make sure to check out the other links lovedebbii shared in that thread, like bra band project, girls. It will make your size seem more believable.

I love this because toward the bottom there's a post of a girl wearing my new recommended size and she does look about the same size as me (my boobs are just closer together than hers): http://www.venusianglow.com/search/label...amorphosis

No, I am def. not bigger than you. Just compare our pics, you are at least 1 cup size bigger.

Maybe my rib cage or my back is wider than yours and thats why my leaning measurement is larger than yours and therefore I get these ridiculous sizes. Tongue Big Grin

As you know I bought a 32C bra (Victoria Secret) and will let you know if it fits as soon as I receive it. Smile

(30-05-2014, 08:15 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Make sure to check out the other links lovedebbii shared in that thread, like bra band project, girls. It will make your size seem more believable.

I love this because toward the bottom there's a post of a girl wearing my new recommended size and she does look about the same size as me (my boobs are just closer together than hers): http://www.venusianglow.com/search/label...amorphosis

Thanks BB that's really interesting! Now sorry your post got soo long :p , what is your size??

.....this is so weird!!
It says I am a 26C/D?!??
Sister sizes are 28B/C or 24D/DD haha....what!??
Where the heck do you buy a 26" size bra anyway...lol this is too weird and funny.

(30-05-2014, 08:15 PM)peggy Wrote:  No, I am def. not bigger than you. Just compare our pics, you are at least 1 cup size bigger.

Maybe my rib cage or my back is wider than yours and thats why my leaning measurement is larger than yours and therefore I get these ridiculous sizes. Tongue Big Grin

As you know I bought a 32C bra (Victoria Secret) and will let you know if it fits as soon as I receive it. Smile

OH yes cant wait to see and can waittt to get my 3 bras as well ha ha. My goodness Ive had to keep away from Ebay!

Il try and wear my 32C today then and see how it feels. I will have to wear the bra strap extender though, its more my personal thing not being able to stand constriction around my chest!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon