Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine

Hi echapman! And thanks! I haven't cycled, because from reading everything I am unsure about it all. I have no idea where I am in my cycle, so I was unsure whether to take the PM or BO. Fortunately, I am not on any BC because I had my tubes clipped at 19...almost died from a pregnancy and decided not to take the risk again. I was able to find out that the PM I take is 450mg...if 4 is to many, what should I take? I'm just so ready to see some progress...

KinakoNeko, hi! I use the NB for 1 hour at a time, daily. Then I massage until my arms feel like they are ready to fall off lol. I've only started, just 1 month in!! The cream I use is awesome, and from what I've read, the Volufiline is supposed to be good. I'm sure that we will all get the results we want, we have determination and dedication...and everyone here to help too! Smile

Ah I gotcha. Do you have a period at all? (I am not sure what exactly happens when you have your tubes tied or clipped, so if it is a dumb question I am sorry.)

If you don't have a period you don't ovulate, so you don't have to cycle. However, since PM is really potent you still don't want to become estrogen-dominant. I just got back on it so I am taking one 500 mg a day and then my next "cycle"... I have an IUD, so I don't have a period... I will start out with 2 500 mg a day for the first 14 days then decrease to one. Sometimes less is more!

It's easy to get really excited and want to bust open our PM capsules and snort them or something lol. Unfortunately our hormones are delicate and without a good balance you can't grow. I'm not familiar with some of the herbs you are taking, but ideally you need a phytoestrogen (you have that in your PM, an anti-androgen, aromatase, something for blood circulation, and something to balance hormones. I think you have several of those bases covered.

Yes, I unfortunately still have a period, but the egg is unable to travel, so no fertilization. I have found that there are NO dumb questions lol...
So, I'm thinking that if I just take less PM, stop the BO until after my period, and keep up with NB, then I should be ok? I swear, the more I read, the more confused I get....

It does seem confusing but keeping a simple plan will make it a lot easier to follow and I think it's better for your body if it's not getting confused with too many substances at once

That's true lovedebbii...I hadn't thought about it like that. I bet my body is flipping out lol!

OK. After excellent advice from ladies here, and finally getting my period, I'm modifying....

Today thru day 15:
PM: 450mg.
Fenugreek
Blessed Thistle
Black Cohosh
Collagen type 1 & 3
Vit. C
Hyaluronic Acid
Fish, Flax and Borage oil
Calcium
MSM
Starting the day after my period, I'll exchange the PM for BO.

Continuing Noogleberry 1 hour daily with massage.

Hopefully this will help, and not throw my body into hormonal shock Rolleyes

I have also decided to try to keep track of progress with pics.

Definitely keep track with pictures! I'm measuring about the same, but my breasts are noticeably bigger and fuller in pictures. They'll keep you from getting discouraged.

Seems like a good plan. Good luck!

(29-05-2014, 09:53 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Definitely keep track with pictures! I'm measuring about the same, but my breasts are noticeably bigger and fuller in pictures. They'll keep you from getting discouraged.

Same here! But I've started trying to measure more accurately and realized that if I measure the way I used to then I notice some increase in measurement.

(29-05-2014, 10:05 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(29-05-2014, 09:53 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Definitely keep track with pictures! I'm measuring about the same, but my breasts are noticeably bigger and fuller in pictures. They'll keep you from getting discouraged.

Same here! But I've started trying to measure more accurately and realized that if I measure the way I used to then I notice some increase in measurement.

Oh? Could you elaborate on this??? Maybe I'm measuring wrong...

(29-05-2014, 10:29 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(29-05-2014, 10:05 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  

Oh? Could you elaborate on this??? Maybe I'm measuring wrong...

Well the most accurate measurement is a leaning bust measurement like so    
If you have pendulous breast then the leaning bust measurement overestimates your bust size and you could use a lying bust (flat on your back) measurement or average a standing and leaning bust measurement.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon