Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Is this really safe to do? Am afraid the lemon juice hurting (stinging) my eyes. Also, am afraid the honey might form a coat and be difficult to rinse off. Do you have to sprinke this on an opened eye? Or eyes closed? Thanks.
Sad 

What can you use if you don't have an eye dropper ? Sad i couldn't find it anywhere

Okay so this is one of my eyes, it only looks this light because of the light from the camera. They're more so darkish without, what color outcome do you think this method would have on mine? Make them lighter? Change the color? I've been trying to find out what they will do to green eyes ( well not sure if I have green or hazel) I've been told both.

[Image: iQfwrPT.jpg]

(30-03-2014, 06:29 PM)braned Wrote:  Okay so this is one of my eyes, it only looks this light because of the light from the camera. They're more so darkish without, what color outcome do you think this method would have on mine? Make them lighter? Change the color? I've been trying to find out what they will do to green eyes ( well not sure if I have green or hazel) I've been told both.

It will make them really light green. But truth is, you have blue eyes not green. You have acidity (yellow) and your colon ring (around your pupil) has some orange brown hues ( toxins and usually sulfur residues from antibiotics can cause this as well as digestive issues), making them appear hazel green.

Honey will get some of that residue pigment out that shouldnt be there but juice feasting or high raw diet will make them actually turn blue over time. Like mine are. I still have a lot of work with cleansing. Look into it if you want your genetic eye color, but if you just want light green, honey should be fine.

(30-03-2014, 08:25 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(30-03-2014, 06:29 PM)braned Wrote:  Okay so this is one of my eyes, it only looks this light because of the light from the camera. They're more so darkish without, what color outcome do you think this method would have on mine? Make them lighter? Change the color? I've been trying to find out what they will do to green eyes ( well not sure if I have green or hazel) I've been told both.

It will make them really light green. But truth is, you have blue eyes not green. You have acidity (yellow) and your colon ring (around your pupil) has some orange brown hues ( toxins and usually sulfur residues from antibiotics can cause this as well as digestive issues), making them appear hazel green.

Honey will get some of that residue pigment out that shouldnt be there but juice feasting or high raw diet will make them actually turn blue over time. Like mine are. I still have a lot of work with cleansing. Look into it if you want your genetic eye color, but if you just want light green, honey should be fine.

Awesome., good to know. You seem to know alot. My whole family either has blue or green, my mom has my eyes, just a little lighter.

The brownish in there doesn't HAVE to come from those issues right? I've recently actually just started a raw diet, have only taken antibiotics once in my life when I was a kid. No digestive issues, that I know of.

I actually like the brown, I just want the green lighter ( or blue as you say ) Is there a chance that this is my genetic color? the brownish/green, because both my older sister and mother have the same eyes. Then my twin sister and father and older brother all have blue.

Also, what if I stayed on a raw diet AND did honey?

Also, how long would you say raw dieting would take to achieve this?

I think I'd love to have blue, if my eyes aren't genetically greenish brown. Hard to say, I like both!

Sorry for all the questions.

(27-03-2014, 07:18 PM)em224 Wrote:  I use eucalyptus honey! and about 3:1 chamomile:honey Smile
I started off with pretty dark eyes with a bit of a gold tint and now they're almost green so i'd say a lot of people can see good results with this method Smile

oh nice , were they organic and raw ? also are you vegetarian ?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17127

is my thread on my progress and anyone who is experiencing the same thing.

The pigment of orange and brown can come from liver/pancreas/gallbladder issues, like problems digesting carbs/sugars. I know this is my problem as I had hypoglycemia for a while. I have a really dark colon ring. I have specks of blue trying to reveal and they are now more apparent, though people say I have green eyes with specks of blue. Before, people said I had honey with specks of green.
I have been high raw for a year now. Believe it or not, many of us have been expose to these toxins in the womb when our mothers where carrying us. The foods they ate, the toxins in their blood, air that they were breathing. Alot of these markings are inherent from birth. But that doesn't mean it should be there. Some people have strong genes and some have weak, no matter how healthy they live. Its what they were born with.

Sure you can do both but hard to say what is doing what. I personally cant say honey works but it may work for you. Raw food, I know for a fact worksSmile
It takes a while, months to see on raw and I cant say how long it will take because everyone has different toxin levels.

I know what you mean. I like the brown ring because it looks cool for a contrast of the colors, but its not supposed to be there and actually, quite common.

(31-03-2014, 04:29 AM)braned Wrote:  
(30-03-2014, 08:25 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

The biliary iris (which is what you have) is actually supposed to be solid blue! Iknow, hard to believe, tell me that a year ago and I'd laugh in disbelief. But now that they are changing, I am seeing this may be true after all!Big Grin Id love to have healthy blue eyes like my mom once had (shes loaded with toxins now from pharma pills)

Awesome., good to know. You seem to know alot. My whole family either has blue or green, my mom has my eyes, just a little lighter.

The brownish in there doesn't HAVE to come from those issues right? I've recently actually just started a raw diet, have only taken antibiotics once in my life when I was a kid. No digestive issues, that I know of.

I actually like the brown, I just want the green lighter ( or blue as you say ) Is there a chance that this is my genetic color? the brownish/green, because both my older sister and mother have the same eyes. Then my twin sister and father and older brother all have blue.

Also, what if I stayed on a raw diet AND did honey?

Also, how long would you say raw dieting would take to achieve this?

I think I'd love to have blue, if my eyes aren't genetically greenish brown. Hard to say, I like both!

Sorry for all the questions.

(29-09-2012, 01:35 AM)BubbleBra Wrote:  
(28-09-2012, 05:31 AM)D WeeZ!e Wrote:  
(09-08-2012, 08:34 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Day two for me...already my eyes are shinier and brighter. And you can see that they are really a dark brown more clearly. Heres a comparison pic. Top from earlier this year, bottom from yesterday night. My mix is super concentrated by the way...I added a pinch of lemon juice to my mix also but it doesn't feel any different to me. My eyes feel alot better aswell. Hard to explain but they're less tired and strained
hi i just joined . i hope im welcome here being a guy and all i found this forum lookin up the topic of changing iris color. and i thank you loretta for all your posts. this lead me to finally getting in the right direction. my eyes seem black but in the sun they are actually very pretty. they turn red in the light with a hint of deep rootbeer ish brown . i would love for my eyes to look like that when im not in the light. im also african american. but what i want to know is what kind of honey are you using and also the lemon doesnt burn the hell out of your eyes? lol

lol I can't with you and your name lol too cute! lol but I use regular water BOILED to get rid of any containments, if you really wanna be careful you can freeze the water to its ice and then let it melt, that water would be the best to use, but that the most so I only boil mine.

I use regular pure clover honey, mixed with water and lemon juice. I actually just started this back because my eyes lightened from my last bout and the new color stayed but I want it brighter and lighter. So I'm back at it for two weeks [if I can last that long]

Make sure you start off with a nice clean system too. Oh and it stings for like 10 seconds, its not "painful" per say.

I have brown+green eyes picture is taken in high flash in normal light they look dark i want them to either turn green or very light, can anyone help? PLEASE.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-03-2014, 07:18 PM)em224 Wrote:  I use eucalyptus honey! and about 3:1 chamomile:honey Smile
I started off with pretty dark eyes with a bit of a gold tint and now they're almost green so i'd say a lot of people can see good results with this method Smile

Hiiii i m so happyy with ur results ... But i wish i can get yr results

(08-04-2014, 06:09 AM)marwa Wrote:  

Hiiii i m so happyy with ur results ... But i wish i can get yr results too :/ this is my eye color do y think i can reach ur results .. I make ur recipe now about one week and i can t see a big change Sad plzz reassuring me if u can

Do this really works ? Ive beend doing this for 1 months still no change Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon