Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Hi ! One week of honey/water distilize ration 4:2 ! when i started my eyes was brown/ brown light ! and now they are hazel and little bit green Smile
this is pic is now after 1 week of honey !

Hey guys its been 15 days doing this and I don't see any light colour Sad What should-I do ? My eyes it's a really dark brown

Is there anyone who try tumeric. Or chamomile or licorice ..they told that this herbals are inhibitors for melanin butt i didn t see anyone has tried it and hs had a really sucess experiment ... I tried honey ..it bright only eyes for awhile ????!!!

Hey guys!
New to the forum, just wanted to give some encouragement to those hoping to lighten their eyes with honey! I've been doing honey + chamomile 3x a day consistently for about 2 months.

(25-03-2014, 06:00 PM)em224 Wrote:  Hey guys!
New to the forum, just wanted to give some encouragement to those hoping to lighten their eyes with honey! I've been doing honey + chamomile 3x a day consistently for about 2 months.

Wow nice results if this is so. But not everyone will have the results you are achieving. Your eyes are actually genetically blue. That reddish brown is an accumulation of toxins, when you remove that, your eyes will reveal blue and green hues. Remove the acidity, and your blue eyes will show. Your greeny blue hues were always there, they are just more apparent now.
***EDIT***
Very hard to tell, considering the following:

Quick tip: Try to get the same lighting everytime (same window with 12 noon sun etc.) and use the same camera always if you aren't.
I noticed your before mid and after all have different lighting affecting the pupil dilation. So more background greeny hues have shown up in your latest pic as there is more light taken in. Compare that to your before and mid pic, they are more dilated, making your center colon ring expand (with all that brown). Then you have to take into account, the reddish tone casting in your first pic. That gives you more a dark reddish brown casting and the color is flat with not much contrast in your brown and green hues. The other lighting in pic number 2 and 3 give much less red casting and let a lot more light in so, your green outer is showing.

It looks like you might have removed some surface toxins and have a brightening effect (which honey is known to do). None the less, they look great! It generally longer than 2 months to notice.

(25-03-2014, 07:13 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Wow nice results if this is so. But not everyone will have the results you are achieving. Your eyes are actually genetically blue. That reddish brown is an accumulation of toxins, when you remove that, your eyes will reveal blue and green hues. Remove the acidity, and your blue eyes will show. Your greeny blue hues were always there, they are just more apparent now.
***EDIT***
Very hard to tell, considering the following:

Quick tip: Try to get the same lighting everytime (same window with 12 noon sun etc.) and use the same camera always if you aren't.
I noticed your before mid and after all have different lighting affecting the pupil dilation. So more background greeny hues have shown up in your latest pic as there is more light taken in. Compare that to your before and mid pic, they are more dilated, making your center colon ring expand (with all that brown). Then you have to take into account, the reddish tone casting in your first pic. That gives you more a dark reddish brown casting and the color is flat with not much contrast in your brown and green hues. The other lighting in pic number 2 and 3 give much less red casting and let a lot more light in so, your green outer is showing.

It looks like you might have removed some surface toxins and have a brightening effect (which honey is known to do). None the less, they look great! It generally longer than 2 months to notice.

Thanks! I'll take another picture in a month or so and try and get the same lighting. I've also been eating pretty clean the past couple months, cutting out almost all processed foods, so I think that's really sped up the process.

what did u exactly use ? like did u mix chamomile nd honey ? which kind of honey ?

tyyy yy for ur reply you hv great results !
go ahead Wink

what about my eyes do u think i can reach hazel or hazel greenish eye !!

I use eucalyptus honey! and about 3:1 chamomile:honey Smile
I started off with pretty dark eyes with a bit of a gold tint and now they're almost green so i'd say a lot of people can see good results with this method Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon