Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(01-03-2014, 07:36 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 06:11 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 06:05 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  I got my band, whatever your band size is, I would go one up because it just barely fits, but I can close it. I hope it stretches out just a tad, but I love it, it feels like it does what it says and it'll keep the fat brushing up front and it does indeed get any breast tissue/fat under your arms and on your back and pushes it forward. I'm gonna wear it everyday from now on.

Success! That's great! Which one did you get?

The one from the very first post that's just the band. the "Magic Lingerie" one. It's actually great. Maybe if I wear it for longer I will start to feel the pain others have, but I'm going on a few hours now and I'm fine, though the front straps where they are attached could've been more comfortable.

I've looked into some that are like that! I have this one on my wish list on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VQMLLE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2RF2NQZUACRFA&coliid=I2IU1GJEX53KA8 It looks much comfier.

Glad you're liking yours!

(01-03-2014, 07:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 07:08 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 06:34 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 06:30 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Is anyone else wearing the Japanese sleep bras? I have one that I've worn most of the month. I love it. Just wearing it reminds me to periodically bend forward and scoop the fat from my back and armpits into the cups. I generally have it on whenever I'm around the house.

I was sure someone in this thread further up has one and has been wearing it, I thought it looked really tight though? I cant stand tight around my chest. What a wonderful idea and so inventive

I looked back, and you're right, some other people have them. I wonder if they're still using them and seeing any kind of results. I'm hoping regular use of my will encourage my breasts to stay closer together.

I got a large, and it's not too tight. However, I'm used to tight things around my chest (I like being thoroughly "strapped-in" because I'm terrified of sag), so maybe our opinions of what constitutes tightness differ.

I got this one: http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Inspired-Overnight-Sleeping-Black/dp/B00FO0TH8C/ref=pd_sim_sbs_bt_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0KN519WVJ4EVM8301CJ0

Oh you are physic. I was going to ask which one you got and I even looked at these last night after you mentioning them! NOW!! Im sorry if you mentioned it earlier but what size did you get? And is 'said' size tight on you or snug? My underbust is 30" so again with tiny Asian sizing I'd have no idea what size to buy... I'd hazard a guess and say Medium?

LOL yes I am psychic. I foresaw that you'd ask that, and I foresee all of us getting much bigger boobies...

Well, as you know, you and I are similar sizes. I got a large and it fits snug, not too tight. I think the medium would be too small (as it is, the large rides up on me during the night, but that's probably mainly because I dance in my sleep). I'd start with the large if I were you. You can always order a medium later if the large doesn't fit and have the large around to grow into!

Well, I know we've all jumped on the "Bras are bad for you" bandwagon, but my new bra came today! I got a 34B this time (last time I got a 36C and it was too big). My first thought when I pulled out my new one was 'This is so tiny!' The band fits snug, and my left breast is overflowing (the right breast fits perfectly). I think I need to give up on being a B cup once and for all. If I get another one, I'll try a 34C. Bra fitting is so absurd.

It's quite pretty, though! I really think these bras look better in person.

(03-03-2014, 11:33 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Well, I know we've all jumped on the "Bras are bad for you" bandwagon, but my new bra came today! I got a 34B this time (last time I got a 36C and it was too big). My first thought when I pulled out my new one was 'This is so tiny!' The band fits snug, and my left breast is overflowing (the right breast fits perfectly). I think I need to give up on being a B cup once and for all. If I get another one, I'll try a 34C. Bra fitting is so absurd.

He he yes well its hard to give them up really isnt it :s
i found what i believe to be a perfect solution!!! Wear the next size up.... ergo band not too tight, cup not too tight!! - ps i tried on my C cup bras last night and although i dont think im quite there yet they fit nicely, not tight at all and make your boobs look fantastic! Ps still waiting for my 34bs to turn up. They are soo pretty though arent they.
I just love asian ingenuity Smile

(03-03-2014, 11:40 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 11:33 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Well, I know we've all jumped on the "Bras are bad for you" bandwagon, but my new bra came today! I got a 34B this time (last time I got a 36C and it was too big). My first thought when I pulled out my new one was 'This is so tiny!' The band fits snug, and my left breast is overflowing (the right breast fits perfectly). I think I need to give up on being a B cup once and for all. If I get another one, I'll try a 34C. Bra fitting is so absurd.

i found what i believe to be a perfect solution!!! Wear the next size up.... ergo band not too tight, cup not too tight!! - ps i tried on my C cup bras last night and although i dont think im quite there yet they fit nicely, not tight at all and make your boobs look fantastic! Ps still waiting for my 34bs to turn up. They are soo pretty though arent they.

I must confess, I don't think I'll ever give them up. My nipples are just too sensitive to be floating around rubbing against my tops!

I think your solution is a good one! I'm honestly thinking of trying on the 36C again to see if there's no way for me to make it work. I think if I adjust the straps I might be able to wear it successfully. I do still plan on wearing this one, though. I love feeling strapped in snugly, I can't help it.

You'll be filling out your C cups in no time!

They really are super pretty. I got this one this time: http://www.amazon.com/Widening-Embroidery-Gather-Push-up-Adjustable/dp/B00EQ2MNGC/ref=sr_1_40?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1393887118&sr=1-40 The pink is much more vibrant in person.

(03-03-2014, 11:53 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

I must confess, I don't think I'll ever give them up. My nipples are just too sensitive to be floating around rubbing against my tops!

I think your solution is a good one! I'm honestly thinking of trying on the 36C again to see if there's no way for me to make it work. I think if I adjust the straps I might be able to wear it successfully. I do still plan on wearing this one, though. I love feeling strapped in snugly, I can't help it.

They really are super pretty. I got this one this time: http://www.amazon.com/Widening-Embroidery-Gather-Push-up-Adjustable/dp/B00EQ2MNGC/ref=sr_1_40?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1393887118&sr=1-40 The pink is much more vibrant in person.

That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

(03-03-2014, 11:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 11:53 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

They're all gorgeous! You really can't go wrong when it comes to style with these bras. I'm eying this one right now: http://www.amazon.com/Women-Thin-Ranks-Underwire-Adjustable/dp/B00FDPSUS6/ref=sr_1_6?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1393887721&sr=1-6 But I need to cool it on the spending! I'm trying not to spend money this month. We'll see how long I last. Rolleyes

Ooooo il have to save these links! Aside from the whole sizing issue at least given how cheap they are its not such a big deal when they dont fit. I can say now though that i can know recognise what style is going to be an uncomfy fit and am the wiser! That and for now il just let youuuu buy them all and then tell me what ones will fit best Wink and you can use me vica versa Smile

(04-03-2014, 12:12 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ooooo il have to save these links! Aside from the whole sizing issue at least given how cheap they are its not such a big deal when they dont fit. I can say now though that i can know recognise what style is going to be an uncomfy fit and am the wiser! That and for now il just let youuuu buy them all and then tell me what ones will fit best Wink and you can use me vica versa Smile

Though I am not at a bra stage , these bras look like a comfy wide band fit . Must have least 6 hooks compared 2 on standard bra !

(04-03-2014, 12:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-03-2014, 12:12 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ooooo il have to save these links! Aside from the whole sizing issue at least given how cheap they are its not such a big deal when they dont fit. I can say now though that i can know recognise what style is going to be an uncomfy fit and am the wiser! That and for now il just let youuuu buy them all and then tell me what ones will fit best Wink and you can use me vica versa Smile

Though I am not at a bra stage , these bras look like a comfy wide band fit . Must have least 6 hooks compared 2 on standard bra !

Do you like being strangled Mymoobs???

Because as gosh darned beautiful these bras are and 6 hooks aside ... they are far from comforterable in my humble opinion!! Lol hence the discussions re getting bigger band sizes. THIS however is my issue, i cant breathe in anything too tight around my chest. That said for SOME of the 6 hook ones i believe the whole point is to be tighter to give that gorgeous standout look.

So i go for looser now .. learnt that the hard way several bra purchases later :s

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon