Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

Hi

I've attached a link below, which is an ebay auction. It is a lingerie item, which you wear with your bra.

You push all your surrounding fat to your breasts and it makes you have a cleveage and look bigger. But the bit I'm really interested in, it says that after a while the fat will stay in your breasts, and hence you will have a bigger bust. Now this sounds really good, and I think it just could work, as to me it sounds a lot like fat brushing (where you brush, with your hands, fat to your breast area).
Has anyone got any opinions or advice on this product?
Has anyone used one, and got results? What do you think of it?
Thank you for any input you can give.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MaGic-Lingerie-Breast-Enhance-Push-Bra-Up-2-CUP-XL-BLK-/200698264355?pt=UK_Women_s_Lingerie&hash=item2eba8c7b23

Hi djt-d,

Check the thread GorgeousBlonde started about Chiyomilk. Chiyomilk wore a special shaping bra after skin brushing to keep the fat inside.

Thanks Isabelle, I will look at this. However, sorry about this, but is there a way to search for this, how do I go about finding it.
Many thanks

Hi djt-d,

I mean the comments at the bottom of this post:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8294&pid=29856#pid29856

I also read something about a special brand of bra she preferred for this purpose. I think Ginie mentioned it in her program thread.

Wow I didn't know this, I'm very interested too Big Grin I guess it may work if you wear it for a few hours after fat brushing, every day??

When I first started reading about NBE I came across an ebook (can't remember the name but it was in Spanish) which explained how to move the fat to the breasts while wearing a normal bra with very tall cups that covered part of the armpits (sorry if this doesn't make any sense, my English skills fail me when I most need them lol). The descriptions of the movements and the photos attached were so confusing and messy I almost laughed at it...
...and 7 months later here I am trying to increase my bust with the fat brushing lol...

It's so cheap I'm thinking of trying it myself, but I wonder, wouldn't a normal bra with a tight band have the same effect? At least for the fat you move from your belly and back?

Djt-d let me know if you order it! I may buy it too Big Grin

Yeah I too would love to hear any other opinions and experiences. This is interesting!

oooh did u order one i did i thought if i fat brush then noogle then try wearing it after to see if it does anything extra for swelling if it doesnt work for that it still seems to give them a big push up while wearing it

This sound very interesting! Please keep us update!

TigerLily, or was it cocolily,some time ago talked about doing something similar with a regular bra. Interesting topic though.

I've bought one, but it hasn't arrived yet. I will wear it for about a month I will let you know if anything has happened...... hope so, fingers crossed!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon