Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan

You should be doing natureday ! lol It has most of the herbs you mentioned combined in a liquid extract.
Id definitely go back to that once I sort all this other stuff out
http://natureday.com/testimonial/female_...onials.php

(22-11-2014, 06:21 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You should be doing natureday ! lol It has most of the herbs you mentioned combined in a liquid extract.

thank you for sharing with me!! that looks awesome ^^ is this going to be your new NBE plan?

(23-11-2014, 04:24 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(22-11-2014, 06:21 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You should be doing natureday ! lol It has most of the herbs you mentioned combined in a liquid extract.

thank you for sharing with me!! that looks awesome ^^ is this going to be your new NBE plan?

I did this initially and i do rate the product but i kept panicking about herbs and side effects so i never did it long enough to retain the growth. Im fairly confident i would have kept it had i perservered like alot of those girls did. I think i read every single testomonie!

(23-11-2014, 04:44 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I did this initially and i do rate the product but i kept panicking about herbs and side effects so i never did it long enough to retain the growth. Im fairly confident i would have kept it had i perservered like alot of those girls did. I think i read every single testomonie!

did you ever get any side effects from your herbs? I like this for a cream ^^
I might get this, or pc cream or booby stacked XD been reading up on those lately too.
do you use noogle?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14391

a quick note on the discussion of the best dose to take on some herbs-- starting out and taking bigger doses. I might post a thread on the best doses later.

also, I am not sure when to cycle specific herbs.. I might post a Q on this later.. I just don't know if when your progesterone starts to rise, if you should you take progesterone based herbs and when estrogen rises take esterogen/prolactin based herbs. or the other way around :/

probably going to posting a new thread on my program soon-- spearmint tea is working ^^ couldnt find papaya, gonna try again tomorrow.

(23-11-2014, 05:05 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

I might get this, or pc cream or booby stacked XD been reading up on those lately too.
do you use noogle?

I dont think natureday gave any serious side effects aside from bad moods initially.
If you go through the reviews the cream gave good results for alot of girls.
The booty/boobie stacked some girls raved about too but honestly i think any product called booty stacked sounds a tad dodgey...

i never got good results or swelling off noogling but thats because i kept drinking coffee and narrowing my blood vesselsas a result so i have bad circulation. That has finally officially stopped now though Smile

The creams are pretty potent if what is said is true, bypass liver and go straight into your blood stream and all that..

(23-11-2014, 05:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

do you use noogle?

I dont think natureday gave any serious side effects aside from bad moods initially.
The booty/boobie stacked some girls raved about too but honestly i think any product called booty stacked sounds a tad dodgey...

i never got good results or swelling off noogling but thats because i kept drinking coffee and narrowing my blood vesselsas a result so i have bad circulation. That has finally officially stopped now though Smile

The creams are pretty potent if what is said is true, bypass liver and go straight into your blood stream and all that..

do you think that Flaxseed oil mixed with some fenugreek extract are good to rub on? or are those in natureday too?

I was looking at this:
http://www.amazon.com/Natureday-Breast-E...19-8634640

is that the oil natureday sells? or is there another one?

I think I need to fix my circulation too-- I drink a lot of soda.. hmm, I guess I should add some kind of circulation herb to my mix, I wonder if I take a multi vitamin, if its just as good?

btw, I was wondering-- how can you tell if your low on collagen? I remember you telling me you were, how does it help your chest?

you have a noogleberry? I heard thats the best thing to use if you want growth, I want to buy one myself ^^

(24-11-2014, 03:11 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(23-11-2014, 05:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(23-11-2014, 04:24 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  thank you for sharing with me!! that looks awesome ^^ is this going to be your new NBE plan?

do you use noogle?

do you think that Flaxseed oil mixed with some fenugreek extract are good to rub on? or are those in natureday too?

I was looking at this:
http://www.amazon.com/Natureday-Breast-E...19-8634640

is that the oil natureday sells? or is there another one?

I think I need to fix my circulation too-- I drink a lot of soda.. hmm, I guess I should add some kind of circulation herb to my mix, I wonder if I take a multi vitamin, if its just as good?

btw, I was wondering-- how can you tell if your low on collagen? I remember you telling me you were, how does it help your chest?

you have a noogleberry? I heard thats the best thing to use if you want growth, I want to buy one myself ^^

Yeh thats the one! Id personally buy off natureday direct. They ship really quickly ie 7 days from the us to the pacific.
I actually asked the naturopath if flaxseed interfered with estrogen and she said no as i thought it raised estrogen so that was a relief.
The collagen is essential for skin and growth and joints and even antiaging so im definately ordering some collagen caps. Help your hair skin and nail and new growth with boobies.
You can add warming herbs for circulation like ginger in tea, garlic, cayene pepper or you can buy a "circulation" tonic off iherb with all that stuff in it.
Id say yes definately work on your circulation, im certain thats why noogling has never worked for me. Alternatively do exercises for circulation ie swinging arms around in circles and lymphatic stuff like dry brushing and rotating your feet around in circles when your sitting for lymphatic stimulation.

Id be suprised if natureday didnt work for you but i wouldnt be adding in any more horonal herbs and overkill. Maybe a little extra fenugreek in tea or something for prolactin boost. Even goats rue i reckon cause thatl give you a boost anyway and coupled with the natureday wow wee now i wana do those combo ha ha.

Sorry as to how she figured out my low collagen it was some really alternative energy biofeedback machine she used on me so i cant say for sure how accurate it was but its right in the respect my skin is dry, hair brittle and nails have been breaking so maybe shez bang on the money... Wink

you want to cut out soda lol and sugar to help your circulation. you can go on a juice cleanse for a day or 2 and your vessels with be able to circulate better

so if you stick off yeast / bread.. and as much sugar as you can?

your circulation is going to flow a lot more thoroughly by cutting out bread in general. and also sugar. you need to focus on adding fruits and vegetables into your diet. fatty foods in general, anything that is like cholesterol inducing? cut that out too.

but you need to get your blood vessels, clean.. and then you need to get new blood flowing through.

so a juice cleanse, somethingto get rid of all the yeast and sugar that is clogging your vessels...

if you drink caffeeine or soda? your vessels are clogged in one way shape or form.

so if you really want to be serious about fixing your circulation? start chugging water. i can tell you a few juices that will help your blood flow. like. this one is a cleanser, if you mix.. for a 12 ounce glass.. 2 lemons ( you can leave the rine on ) with 5 apples, and a smalle.. depending on how you like ginger? .5 ounce or .. i love ginger, so i will put a one ounce piece of it into my drink for 12 ounces of drink.

the best way to do this is.. to sprinkle a little "cayenne pepper" on top, and pour it over ice. that is the bomb. you will - within 30 minutes.. feel all of your pours opening, all the bad crap in your body starting to move out...

thats the best one i can recommend. but this one is also just as important for cleansing your vessels and promoting circulation. for a 12 ounce glass you should get about.. one or one and a half beet, and get dandelion. dandelion is GREAT for your body. use about 5 strands of it.. so like, 5 little leafes of dandelion haha. and you'll need about 3-5 green apples.

this one might make u go to the bathroom.. but after? you're going to notice some niceee circulation going on.

dont forget.. cleansing is only the start - you have to maintain your healthy style after you clear your body of all the excess garbage.

dont have a juicer at home? i think you could just buy these foods at the store and turn them into a little salad? i dont think it HAS to be a liquid for this to work. it might take longer as a solid but - results is results right?

these are the 2 most powerful cleansing drinks i can give you off the top of my head right now.

dont forget. if you do this? do NOT eat bread or yeast. and CUT OUT as much caffeeine and sugar that you can. even one coffee is going to throw you off balance and put a clog in your blood vessels.

goodluck and stick to it. i know its tough but - you will feel.. EXSTATIC!

btw if you DO these juices.. get outside and run for a half hour? sweat your butt off - not to exhaustion, but give your body a nice push, once.. or twice. no matter if its 3 minutes on the treadmill and u are glistening sweat like crazy everywhere... or 15 minutes punching a bag (i dont know) do this a few times through out your day, i suggest 3.. while you cleanse

and as soon as you're done you're blood flow and circulation is going to be

HUGE.

dont forget.. im putting my faith in you to kick some ass by giving you these awesome tasty drinks that really work!

the first one with the lemons, i call lemon cleanser and the 2nd one with the beets i call liver flush Wink

so remember to do your part - and make me proud for investing my time into you

and if it helps

- please.

Sincerely,
Mitch

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon