Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

Shocked 

Hello! Smile
I'm rather new to NBE, before I've only done massage with flax seed oil for about two weeks (I've noticed my breast were more fuller afterwards). I've been reading about some of the herbs on this site and decided to buy some, I'm going to start my program today!

Okay, so here's my program~! (Btw, I'm 18 and I'm bra size now is a 32B):
100 rotations with Flaxseed oil in the morning, afternoon, and night
*Evening primrose oil- 2x per day=2000mg
*Saw Palmetto- 2x per day=320mg
*Borage oil- 2x per day=1000mg
*Fenugreek- 3x per day=1830mg
*L-arginine- 1x per day=500mg

What do you think? Is the dosage too high, too low??

That's a very low dose of arginine for either blood flow or GH release. For GH, should be in the 6g range in divided doses.

Dose of saw palmetto and fenugreek is a good starter point. Every week or two you should increase until you start to get growing pains or swelling. Not everyone does get growing pains or swelling so if your taking 3500mg and not feeling anything I would just stick with that for 2 or 3 months before increasing dosage or switching to something else since that amount usually works for ppl.
Also increase your protein intake and do about 5-10 minutes of cardio everyday to get your bood pumping and apply a heating pad to your breasts for 30-45 min after massage. All of that will speed up growth but isnt necessary. Good luck!Big Grin

Thank you for the feedback Smile

Btw, I've changed my program a bit, instead of 100 rotations for massage I'm going to do 360 (I saw a video of how to do it yesterday, it turns out that I've been doing it wrong -,-'') then use a heating pad also, the herbs I ordered did not come in the mail yesterday, hopefully it will come today so that I can start! I will take pictures of my progress Blush

If you check out the breast massage and exercise threads there is one about Japanese massages and exercise that work really well. You might find them helpful.

(22-01-2013, 04:22 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  If you check out the breast massage and exercise threads there is one about Japanese massages and exercise that work really well. You might find them helpful.

I checked them out recently, I will definitely add it to my program Smile I've also found this massage video not too long ago, looks like it works so I'll try it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfnKPZYHAM ^.^

Edit:
Finally, my herbs came in the mail today! Tongue I took them hours ago and I've noticed that I smell like maple syrup now. I read through the forums and the cause of it is from the fenugreek haha I don't mind smelling like that Smile I've noticed that my breast are more rounder ever since I took the herbs. I can't wait to see how my breast will look in a few weeks/months ^.^

I measured today I'm:
28.7 inches under bust
31.10 over bust
32.5 bust

It's been about two weeks and I'm not feeling any growing pains and tingles so I've decided to increase my does of saw palmetto and fenugreek
*Saw Palmetto- 4x per day=640mg
*Fenugreek- 4x per day=2440mg
I've also added rock melon ringtone to my program not too long ago, so far so good

(06-02-2013, 02:32 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  It's been about two weeks and I'm not feeling any growing pains and tingles so I've decided to increase my does of saw palmetto and fenugreek
*Saw Palmetto- 4x per day=640mg
*Fenugreek- 4x per day=2440mg
I've also added rock melon ringtone to my program not too long ago, so far so good

let me know how your progress is going. im looking forward to it
tyBig Grin

Hi, I would suggest increasing your fenugreek to 3000mg+ if you don't feel any further pains/tingles soon. I started at 3050mg and felt pains pretty much straight away, although I was round about a 32A when i started 2 months ago, i fill out a 32B nicely now and that's mainly down to massaging and use of fenugreek.

I also took 900mg of wild yam and saw palmetto.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon