Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

where can i buy "oat seed" ?

I usually get it from mountain rose herb, but they are running out of stock for a while.
Does anyone know where can I buy oat seed from the internet?

Thanks Smile

Hi Serena,

You don't need to. The oat flakes and müsli from the cereals wing in the supermarket are fine.

(03-09-2011, 08:08 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Serena,

You don't need to. The oat flakes and müsli from the cereals wing in the supermarket are fine.

Thanks for your help Isabelle.

but i still have some more question. Since i am following eve m's program,I need to take certain mg of oat seed everyday. so, is that oat flakes and oat seeds are 1 to 1? do i have to cook it like the regular oatmeal or can i just powder it and take it???

thanks alot Smile

Hi Serena,

Eve measures everything as dry, powdered herb, so yes: her oat seeds and the supermarket's oat flakes are 1:1. You can just powder them and take them, or take them without powdering in a shake or in yogurt.

They also make a nice porridge if you boil them in milk for less than a minute. Sweeten with honey and you've got an excellent base to put your other herbs in.

(03-09-2011, 02:14 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Serena,

Eve measures everything as dry, powdered herb, so yes: her oat seeds and the supermarket's oat flakes are 1:1. You can just powder them and take them, or take them without powdering in a shake or in yogurt.

They also make a nice porridge if you boil them in milk for less than a minute. Sweeten with honey and you've got an excellent base to put your other herbs in.

thanks so much Isabelle. you are the best Smile

serena you can also get oat seed from here: http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=oat+seed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon