Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will I Gain them Back?

Woohoo!!! I have growth!!!!

Beachbum- thanks for the compliment!! I've always been shy about my boobs. I wouldn't even change in front of my mother or wore bikinis :-/ or halter tops, etc. I gained 6 pounds in one month. Probably not the most healthiest way, and I know NBE encourages a more healthy approach. But I had to gain some weight. And I think the extra pounds are helping with the NBE. My boobs almost completely deflated when I lost all that weight

I only started NBE about a month ago, and I originally started with as many chi massages as I could possibly do, since I didn't have any herbs or creams at the time. I bought a whole bunch of PM stuff that I haven't touched yet cause I'm still doing research about estrogen dominance. I tried progesterone cream 2X and FG 2X a day with my chi massages for over a week, but I read the progesterone cream instructions incorrectly, so I stopped that, but continued the FG and my variation of the chi massages and small circular massages through out the top of my boob and the center gap in between my boobs (I hate that gap!!!!). But currently, I'm not using any creams for my massaging/ bouncing/ kneading.

I want to take more herbs, but I'm pretty positive that I am Estrogen dominant. I never gained cup sizes while on BC and over that past few years, I've developed migraines- headaches used to be completely foreign to me!! But I want to try PM so bad Sad. I still have to schedule a test with an endo, since my sleep issue is still there.

But Im feeling pretty amped!! Thinking about the NB since I can't figure out the herb stuff!! :-D

Hurray to growing!!!! I don't want to be greedy, but a C cup would be ideal Smile

Hey Iam_a_girl,

When you gained the weight is that when your growth came. The reason I ask and wondering myself cause what happened to you same with me. Lost weight lost titas, gained weight gained titas. When I lost and then gained my titas came back but not as much cause I am not at the weight I was when I was a 36c/d.. I am about 116 and when I was 36c/d I was about 125.. so I am thinking for myself when putting back that weight I hope I get my full 36c/d, and doing the herbs for nice skin, hair, booty for me, and hope to get extra titas or have it help get titas back..maca is good for booty growth and and it does effect my titas too, I get tingling when I take, it is very good for alot of other things.. the thing is start it slow when you do decide to take it..so far it is doing really great..as for PM it is also helping the booty too and titas, skin, and my hair grows fast from it..This is what I am experiencing and it took alot of hit and miss..Blush

(30-09-2011, 02:40 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hey Iam_a_girl,

When you gained the weight is that when your growth came. The reason I ask and wondering myself cause what happened to you same with me. Lost weight lost titas, gained weight gained titas. When I lost and then gained my titas came back but not as much cause I am not at the weight I was when I was a 36c/d.. I am about 116 and when I was 36c/d I was about 125.. so I am thinking for myself when putting back that weight I hope I get my full 36c/d, and doing the herbs for nice skin, hair, booty for me, and hope to get extra titas or have it help get titas back..maca is good for booty growth and and it does effect my titas too, I get tingling when I take, it is very good for alot of other things.. the thing is start it slow when you do decide to take it..so far it is doing really great..as for PM it is also helping the booty too and titas, skin, and my hair grows fast from it..This is what I am experiencing and it took alot of hit and miss..Blush

Hey Beachbum Smile. I've had limited internet and typing a response on my iPhone is not fun! LOL. Since my very very first noobie post (still a complete noob, but you get what i mean Big Grin), I've gained 8 Lbs Smile. I think the herbs woke up my hunger cause I've literally been eating non stop!! It's great to be back eating! So I'm filling out my original bras which are 34A (and technically, you can say they are a bit stretched out since they're not new). I think if I purchased a new 34A, I would fill it out with very little space. I'm about to complete my first cycle next week and I have decided to take PM correctly- from Day 1- 12 for my 2nd cycle. So I'm going to work with my natural hormones and try just the PM for follicular and the PC for luteal. I'll continue taking 1 SP, and I want to continue taking FG but I'm still confused about how I should be taking it so I'm researching this info now before my 2nd NBE cycle Smile. Plus, I noticed feeling groggy on it, which you mentioned in another post, so it may just be a night thing for me (I'll post my experience on your other thread for others to read).My first cycle was pretty messy as far as consistency with herbs. And I think that my growth is attributed mostly to the weight gain (just cause I wasn't consistance with the herbs). But I think the herbs (and the massages and heating pad!!!!!) refocused the weight on top since I'm 98LBS and fitting my bras I wore when i was 106LBS.

I really wish I could be a full C Smile. I honestly don't even want anything bigger!! But if I grow larger, what else can I do but accept it right Tongue. Good luck to all of us!

Oh, I also have some PC observations that I'm going to post on your PC thread. When I'm doing my research, I get confused when too many new topics are introduced!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon