Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will I Gain them Back?

Hi all,

I've been lurking for about week and went CRAZY and bought a whole bunch of stuff!!! LOL. First I got Fenugreek Seed, Saw Palmetto Berries, Progesterone Cream, then finally my Ainterol PM Pills (X3), Ainterol PM Cream came in. After spending all that money, I realized I may be Estrogen Dominant Sad. I think everything I have (except for the PC) is to increase estrogen, correct?

I used to be a full A- small B in certain bras. I've lost way too much weight that I'm currently trying to gain back (mainly cause I lost my boobs! I didn't think they could get smaller!). Now I'm like a small A or a maybe even a AA, but I think I'm a small A. Also, I think one deflated more than the other, or I just never noticed I had one smaller boob!

I'm thin, so I thought these boobs were my fate (ectomorph frame, if anyone remembers that Health class- and remembers hoping you'd end up a mesomorph even tho you weighed as much as a wet dog). But as I read, it seems like something stalled my growth? Which makes a lot of sense in my case cause I look like I'm 17 (I'm 26- although estrogen dominance causes rapid aging I read some where).

I know I have to test my hormones to know for sure. But can I start a program of a sort anyways?! I take no vitamins, take Dexedrine and Temazapam for a sleep condition, coming on the Nuva Ring, and drinking tons of Ensure plus. I've read so much already, but I don't know where to start, or even if anything will work Sad

I have pictures if that would help :-/

Hi Im_a_girl welcome,

I too like you lost weight and oops went the titas..I was so flat I didnt have a cup, before I lost weight I was 125 lbs at 36c/d, then I went down to 99lbs hence no cup size, now I am 116 at 34bish this gain was before NBE just to let you know and it took me at least 6 months to gain that weight..trying to get back to 120-125 titas includedBig Grin..

now I am pretty sure Saw Palmentto is an anti-androgen, I will direct Isabelle to this thread she will help alot, you can also look up her threads..It would also help to mention your weight, height, if you had children if so did you breastfeed, and cant remember anything else, if you go to my program thread you will see some questions that i answered that would help Isabelle and others with more info to help direct you better..

(31-08-2011, 02:01 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Im_a_girl welcome,

I too like you lost weight and oops went the titas..I was so flat I didnt have a cup, before I lost weight I was 125 lbs at 36c/d, then I went down to 99lbs hence no cup size, now I am 116 at 34bish this gain was before NBE just to let you know and it took me at least 6 months to gain that weight..trying to get back to 120-125 titas includedBig Grin..

now I am pretty sure Saw Palmentto is an anti-androgen, I will direct Isabelle to this thread she will help alot, you can also look up her threads..It would also help to mention your weight, height, if you had children if so did you breastfeed, and cant remember anything else, if you go to my program thread you will see some questions that i answered that would help Isabelle and others with more info to help direct you better..

Thanks so much for responding!! I've just been reading so many different things, and so many different herbs, and so many different vitamins, and there's certain food. My head is spinning! 6 months to gain it back???? :-/. I was hoping to gain it back in a couple weeks...

I don't fill out any of my old bras- which is what I am using as a measuring tool cause I don't understand how everyone measures inches, and it looks like I have a bit of cleavage, but my bras and my tops tell a different story! I'd love to be a full C, but realistically, I don't think it's possible :-/. But if I can get to a full B... OMG!! It would be like a true miracle!

For the most part, I've always had a 'more than a mouthful is a waste' attitude. But learning that something went screwy during puberty now makes me cheated :-/

Some Stats:
Age- 26
Height- 5'0
Weight- 90 LBS (was about 105)
Children- None
Lifestyle- Not too unhealthy. Very little sweets. Lots of protein. Carnivore.
Vitamins- None

Let me know if I left anything out! I think I'll start the Palmetto right now!!

PS, does anyone know if any of these pills cause sleepiness?

thanks!

Hello again,

As for weight gain that can be different for you, with me it was hard at first for me to eat even small amounts of food cause of what I went through that lead me to weightloss.. and my metabolism is very fast but it is slowing down some..

Now as for pills if you meant the meds and not herbs the Temazapam I believe is to help you sleep. so yes.. google it.. it is a benzo and I was on a benzo that made me sleepy, not on it anymore thank God..long story.

Yes my head still spins reading info on here.. it is alot of experimenting with the right combo.. I believe Isabelle could may remember some memebers that are similar to your situation of what they took that help them grow..

Here is a link of Isabelle's, its long but worth reading the whole thing:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419

Here is Anastasia916 whom I think is close to what your type:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=698

It is alot of reading but alot of good info..Oh Anastasia took alot of different things and lately I read she is thinking about PM which I think she hasnt tired.. if you want you can Pm her and ask some questions of ask her to read this thread..she is really nice and so are others on here..

The only thing you have listed that directly increases estrogen is the PM. Everything else except maybe the SP improves hormone balance, especially the PC. The SP is for reducing DHT ("bad" testosterone). There are many complaints about PM from the high estrogen so you probably want to hold off on it until you find out your own situation for sure. FG increases the impact of all hormones which tends to balance them out. Even so a slow start on everything, even the PC, might be safer just in case because of the sudden impact on your hormonal balance and your stomach. At least it couldn't hurt.

Sleeplessness and hormonal imbalance could point to a lack of B vitamins. Try onions or sunchokes (prebiotics => friendly bacteria => B vitamins), whole grain foods and nuts or beans. It's all related to the brain chemistry and they were pretty amazing for my own problems falling and staying asleep.

I'd start with FG and a good multivitamin with a B complex, including
2 mg Vitamin B6
over 50 mcg vitamin B12 (not much more: you get enough as a canrnivore)
Zinc 12-35 mg
folic acid

Hops is ideal for sleeping better, but I don't know if it will help your sleep condition.

Thanks everyone for responding!! I'm going to just take the FG and the vitamins for now, and will start the PC in a couple weeks (as per the instructions).
It's funny how I stumbled across this forum. I've been dealing with sleeping issues for over a year (hypersomnia and sleep intrusions... Awesome!). And even after blood work from my general doctor, and a sleep study and bunch of uppers and downers (trying to stop the uppers cause of my lack of appetite, but then I'll fall asleep everywhere), and CBT, my sleep doctor recommended I get my hormone level tested. Never did I Imagine a possible correlation. So thru google searches I stumbled across this site!! So this whole experience might be a win- win for me!! Get my sleep regulated and hopefully gain a cup or 2!!! I'm so tempted to try the PM cause it seems to have so well for everyone. And because I ordered so many bottles and had it rush delivered :-/. But until I test my levels, I'll try to take it slow.

Would the PM cream also be a bad idea? Since it's topical, I'm not sure how much it would effect my possible estrogen dominance.

I'll keep on reading and thanks again! Good luck on everyone's progress!!

Trying to attach a couple pics. Not sure if I'm attaching correctly, but hopefully!!

I've gained 6 LBS in a month, and I've been trying P cream, but stopped because I think I was doing it incorrectly, so I'll wait for next month. And I've been taking FG 2X a day, multi vitamin, and other vitamins (echinecea, probiotic, etc). I can't tell if it's the lighting or what, but there seems to be some growth, right? I also just finished 'massaging'/ bouncing my boobies, so it might be swelling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey how are you doing...

I see a difference..the pic on the left the titas look smaller..what are you massaging with? you just joined in August but you said you gained weight in 6 months..did you start NBE 6 months ago....cause you mentioned in the first post that was a few weeks ago that you wanted to gain weight..just confused... but anyway..your titas look very beautiful..dont take that the wrong way..they look even and nice shape.. if you looked at mine in the pic section you would know why..mine look low..they are getting a little fuller..hey your alot younger then me..hehe..going to workout to build muscle mass to make my upper body look thicker..anyway..your doing great..keep up the great work..hey how is the sleeping coming along..

Hi im_a_girl,

Looks great! That is growth.

Do you mean progesterone cream or PM cream?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon