Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM + BCP

Hi ice

That's the most bizzarre thing i ever heard. This herbalist is not the sharpist pencil in the draw. They are not that well educated. What test does he have to draw that conclusion?

Give me more details about yourself and what you were using. I'll try to help
Smile 

Thank you makeembiggers.

I really appreciate your responce. I was getting worried of what could happen. Sorry that the device is not compatible with you. Although it has kinda messed up my monthly visit from aunt flo, I'll try that 15 days on and 15 days off that is recommended. Still waiting for my shipment. at least it will be easy for me to chart my growth with the new year.

No problem, Trying Shy
I'm a worry-wort too so I'd still be careful, but hopefully all will go well for you. Happy Holidays!Smile

I don't know about PM messing with BCP. When I used to take PM, I also continued to use my BCP. I recall a lot of girls saying that with Yasim, they never had any side effects or anything. Like no extra bleeding or extra cramps or whatever. I also was using Yasim and didn't notice any difference. As long as I had followed the 15 days on and 15 days off routine. I'm sure you can find more posts about it if you look through the old forums.

Sorry if this wasn't that helpful.

(08-02-2010, 04:44 AM)Super Boob Wrote:  I don't know about PM messing with BCP. When I used to take PM, I also continued to use my BCP. I recall a lot of girls saying that with Yasim, they never had any side effects or anything. Like no extra bleeding or extra cramps or whatever. I also was using Yasim and didn't notice any difference. As long as I had followed the 15 days on and 15 days off routine. I'm sure you can find more posts about it if you look through the old forums.

Sorry if this wasn't that helpful.

hi im new in all of this i started birth control about 2 months ago im on lutera a low dose and i also ordered PM around that time but i still havent taken it since i read that is bad help me understand please will it affect birth control? can i still take PM if im on Birth control?

(09-05-2011, 04:35 AM)janerose Wrote:  i started birth control about 2 months ago im on lutera a low dose and i also ordered PM around that time but i still havent taken it since i read that is bad

I don't think it's bad but you should leave 2 hours between taking your BCP and the PM. Because many people take PM twice a day but takes the BCP in the morning, you should be OK to take the PM at night before bedtime and the second one 2 hours after taking your BCP. I guess that will do and reason why some companies says you should not take it with BCP could be because they don't want people to sue them for becomming pregnant. Remember BCP is not 100% safe anyway as about 3 out of a 100 women using the pill become pregnant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon