Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I believe PM is unique..I also just added maca today

Hi Susan,

5 g is 5,000 mg.

Is the end of the cycle the normal time for breakouts? I remember reading that, but forgot where.

I figured it was 5000mgs..anywho..usually just before period..thinking the reason for that is imbalance of hormoneHuh well actually in the past I would breakout alot more just before period..this isnt too bad...actually not that bad..I wonder no matter what there will be break outs before the period..maybe by next month I will have it balanced so good..I hope.

Ha Isabelle, for some reason I totally missed that you'd already posted that link! LOL That's what lack of sleep will do for you! But I do wish I could take it at the 10g HGH-release level... Hoping I already produce at least half of what's needed for that to work...

And good to stay on the pills, Miss B, since you don't take too much - the powder of l-arginine is SOOOO DISGUSTING! It took me a week to get used to it enough to not need juice to shoot it down!

OK all..I just looked at everything I take that has L-arginine and I take more then I thought..between 1000mgs and 3000mgs..still not as much as everyone recommends but it el me o ...miss sensitativeRolleyes

Good morning Susan and IdreamofD,

There's a lot of L-arginine in a good boobie diet too. Read under "dietary sources":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-arginine
L-arginine is in all the protein sources we eat. Your body can make more L-arginine from all the proline and glutamine in the supplements.

I think PM will reduce testosterone over the coming months, so you will be able to take more L-arginine. You can also try an anti-androgen.

GoodMorning Isabelle,

I am stuck Isa.. I woke up this morning..feeling much better by the way.. and my thought was skip my morning PM and just take night one so that would be just 1 a day..keep maca at the 3 a day.. I took a maca this morning and it like woke up the girls.. I dont know this maca seems to react on the boobs to for me.. I did mention I was going to down my dose ...you also recommended it to do so at this point of my cycle..so I will keep at one until I think 3 days after the period starts ..when the period is pretty light then I will go back to 2..I may start upping the maca too..not sure when..

Good morning Susan,

Looks like a good plan. 1 PM to end of period, then 2.
3 on day 11, then go to 1 again.

Maca also makes mine harder and rounder. Don't know what that is... After only a few days.

(31-07-2011, 04:11 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Good morning Susan,

Looks like a good plan. 1 PM to end of period, then 2.
3 on day 11, then go to 1 again.

Maca also makes mine harder and rounder. Don't know what that is... After only a few days.

Really 3 on day 11..ok

dam you read my mind again..with the maca..going to your thread to ask a question..k.. running over there now..Big Grin

Hi Susan,

I answered it here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8791&pid=32749&highlight=fish+oil+maca#pid32749

Just running around between your PM/maca thread, Prettymama's program, and mine. People will have to follow the three of us around too. It's the only way this discussion makes sense Smile

Do you have a lot of proline and glutamine in your other supps? That counts as L-arginine too.

(31-07-2011, 06:55 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Susan,

I answered it here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8791&pid=32749&highlight=fish+oil+maca#pid32749

Just running around between your PM/maca thread, Prettymama's program, and mine. People will have to follow the three of us around too. It's the only way this discussion makes sense Smile

Do you have a lot of proline and glutamine in your other supps? That counts as L-arginine too.

Dam girl we are so thinking the same..I was just thinking just before opening this thread..me, you, Prettymama, and IdreamofD are like groupies..best way I can explain it..if we were hanging together lets say in a library we would be nonstop talk..not a good place for that and reading everything in site..wait haha..no not a library..we have computers what do we need books for..so at someones house hanging out..Big Grin ok too much time on my hands..good song by the way..lol lol lolBig Grin

Ok back to NBE talk..yes running around too but your doing a way lot more work..

Yes getting those other aminos you mentioned..I was thinking of taking some L-arginine in a little while..but I will wait and see if you agree..k

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon