Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I believe PM is unique..I also just added maca today

Hi all,

Hey Isabelle how are you ...haha sorry all have to say hi to isabelle, I have been away and at my mans (ahhhhhh what a wonderful time it was and always is..mmmm) ok.. back..lol..that is why I havent been on in a while and it was nice (no offense to all, just nice not to be consumed by the NBE journey and stressing)...anyway while I have been away I took my PM 1 or 2 x a day I would take 2 or just one then I upped it to 3 again and havent been feeling much tingling but I also back off on my supps too didnt take collagen, only took my usual supps once a day instead of 2 xs maybe this is why I havent felt much tingling and such but thats ok I kept taking the most important (PM) and my main reason for this thread I want to mention is that I stopped taking SP noticed that my acne and chin hair got worse dont know if it was because I was adjusting again to just taking PM then I stopped my multi for skin, hair, and nails and noticed my acne and chin hair are sooo much less (something with me me and taking too much supps puts to much on my body I have come to the conclusion) so my thought is that the PM is better for me personally without so much over load on supps..plus I also add more carbs..being on such a high protein intake I realized I needed calories for more boobage right?.. I decided to listen and watch my body to where if I feel like I am gaining too much I will go a few days higher protein then switch off because I found that I was not feel so good on such high protein and when I ate the carbs it helped.. I also stopped stressing on what I will eat..I do watch the sugar though that is my main problem when I eat too much I start to break out..I believe sugar is the worst..I eat white carbs too dont stress over that but I go easy..now the other point to posting this thread is that I dont stress over food, supps, and stay on track as best as I can..I want to add and I have mentioned this before that when I eat something or take a med, supp. etc..I feel effect within mins to an hour..well I took 1 maca 500mg about an hour ago and I am feeling some sensations of some tingling..so why is that ...Isabelle I forgot what hormone maca affects and I am taking mainly for a better booty Big Grin and also in hopes of some women saying they have gotten boobie growth from it..well when I read that my gut feeling of how things work on me (usually reverse) that I may get butt and boobie growth with the maca added to the mix of my PM (I mentioned I upped my PM to 3 a day that in terms is 1500mg just for some who dont know what is pill I was taking was) I also wonder if my estrogen my be unusally very low for a female..dont know...but having fun being a mini scientist with experimenting...love it..I will let you know how the maca and PM are doing with me personally..the reason I say personally is everyone is different..Winkas for the uniqueness (haha is that a real word but you get the just of it) it is making my hair, and nails grow faster and thicker and skin is going through changes for the better..(now that I have clearer skin I plan on having a skin treatment done for my scars) I will take observation on how it is effecting my grays not sure will check as I see growth (and how I know I see growth) well either way if my hair is still gray I will see the new since I dye my hair my grow will be darker hopefully without gray..reason it will be darker the sun made it lighter..anyway we shall see with the color too...

Heeey Susan,

So happy you're back. What a load of experiments! It takes me weeks to get so many answers out of my body Smile

Funny that your skin cleared after stopping the hair skin nails. How much B6 is in it? If you have been taking it together with this collagen beauty formula?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8440&pid=29003&highlight=collagen+beauty+formula#pid29003
You may have too much vitamin B6. Never take over 100% of RDA of vitamin B6 for more than two weeks.

One article says maca increases DHEA:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=30192&highlight=DHEA#pid30192
Your body makes all steroids from cholesterol. DHEA is half way down the road. So DHEA from maca will make everything happen twice as fast. The breakouts too, so only take maca when your skin is clearing!

I was thinking of taking maca just to pump DHEA into the system, and speed things up. But as usual, you beat me there Big Grin

Well good luck! Isabelle ive been taking maca since march and it worked wonders for my butt...i didnt know tha it made dhea...interesting...hopefully it will work with fenugrrek and fennel...i want bigger boobs!

(25-07-2011, 07:33 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Heeey Susan,

So happy you're back. What a load of experiments! It takes me weeks to get so many answers out of my body Smile

Thank you ...I am glad to be back on the site but wish I was still with my manSad

Funny that your skin cleared after stopping the hair skin nails. How much B6 is in it? If you have been taking it together with this collagen beauty formula?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8440&pid=29003&highlight=collagen+beauty+formula#pid29003
You may have too much vitamin B6. Never take over 100% of RDA of vitamin B6 for more than two weeks.

I agree with you about too much b's and whatever else that was in it..my gut was telling my that I think my body gets good amount of vitamins but my hormones are wacked..

One article says maca increases DHEA:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=30192&highlight=DHEA#pid30192
Your body makes all steroids from cholesterol. DHEA is half way down the road. So DHEA from maca will make everything happen twice as fast. The breakouts too, so only take maca when your skin is clearing!

I was thinking of taking maca just to pump DHEA into the system, and speed things up. But as usual, you beat me there Big Grin

Haha..well I can tell you how it is going for me and you can get some ideas.. I am a little confused about maca does it boost testostrogen sp? huh? I read the links you posted and it sounds more form men..but I feel my hormones lean more in the male level ..and not sure what DHEA is and does and what other ways can you boost it.. is this why I am getting tingling feels even though I upped my PM to 1500mgs (is this too much?..dont know maybe or do I have weird levels of hormones..did say maca levels out all three hormones..?..sometimes I feel that is my problem too but not sure about doing progestrone..anyway..going to take a nap..my man and I were very "busy" this weekBig Grin haha legs and butt are sore..haha..lolBig Grin..that is the kind of workout I like..whoo hoo..

Hi Prettymama,

I have 300 g maca powder in the back of a kitchen cabinet: it's high on my list to try with hops and fenugreek, but not within he next two weeks. What were you taking with it? How did it go down? In the maca thread,
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8422&page=1
Nikki and Denisetobe used maca with FG and SP. Are your experiences like theirs? Rosie has been on maca the longest, but she used it practically without anything else.

Hope you got some good sleep, Susan Big Grin

It's only one publication that says maca boosts DHEA. But if it's true, it should work like this: from DHEA, your body makes testosterone. From testosterone, it makes DHT and estrogen. So my guess is, if you double DHEA (from maca), you'll double testosterone (sex drive), double DHT (breakouts), and double estrogen (tingles). So it's important to start maca only if you have no breakouts.

But your man will love it Big Grin

Hey Prettymama I am sorry I must have been typing still when you posted..so sorry..How are doing.. hey this maca is wicked crazy..to you and Isabelle ladies I just took my second pill (total so far 1000mg) and will take one before bed..but I have told you all before or maybe not but I feel reactions from just about anything I take very fast..well with in a half hour I feel tingling not only in the breast but random places through out the body.. Hey Prettymama I have been reading on the site you gave me (like it alot they have great info and more give there results) and alot of them have seen boobage with the maca.. Thank you Prettymama for the site..hey I read your post about feeling depressed about the breast size...well I know to you your size is small to me they are awesome but I feel for you cause I was feeling totally the same this week and so dam determined to have curves.. And your are so right about men and most not all are the same but they oh so do love big boobs and butts weither they say other wise..why do they have curvey women as sex symbols...duh..we arent stupid..so lets keep our minds on positive thoughts that we will get the boobs we want...haha you got the butt so your off to a good start..and you are already at a good boob size to get bigger just be patient..I know easier said then done..me too..I am hoping on the maca and PM combo..

(25-07-2011, 08:31 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hope you got some good sleep, Susan Big Grin

It's only one publication that says maca boosts DHEA. But if it's true, it should work like this: from DHEA, your body makes testosterone. From testosterone, it makes DHT and estrogen. So my guess is, if you double DHEA (from maca), you'll double testosterone (sex drive), double DHT (breakouts), and double estrogen (tingles). So it's important to start maca only if you have no breakouts.

But your man will love it Big Grin

Lol..never took the nap..cant stay off puter..anyway.. ok my breakouts are good actually are better..I didnt do anything different this morning except taking maca and the one zit that wouldnt come to a head is finally clearing...Isabelle I am telling you I get different reactions that other people experience...so who knows what this combo will bring...lol hope no break outs..Guess what yesterday and the day before I made onion rings (haha not homemade) and I was reading the ingredients and the second ingredient was hops..yeap thought of Isabelle..Big Grin and though ok cool taking in hops with a meal instead of taking a pill or tea..dont know it it did anything but I didnt break out..haha..what did make my acne worse is if I have sugar..chocolate is ok and ice cream just a little but straight sugar nope..I keep the sugar low but I have days when I just have just and add a little extra..cause I believe sugar is somewhat important too..everything in moderation is so the key and it will keep you sane..Big Grin

Try honey, it could be better than sugar.

I read that hops works best with a meal. I take fenugreek in milk. And PM works best with yoghurt! Hope you like that Big Grin

Big Grinhey isabelle! Actually i posted on the maca page about my expiernces on page 4 and 5 i think..lol....i been on it since march 11th...my booty went from a flatter 38 inches to a freakin 42 1/2! I loooove maca! I took it alone just the maca....http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8422&pid=31685#pid31685 i took the pills not powder but it was effective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon