Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gogirlanime's "Maintain My Naturals" Program

I started taking my Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica powder today because I got my period *crosses fingers* I am going to start with just 250mg because when I started with 1,000mg of it back in the day it was too strong. I am going to do 250mg this cycle and add another 50-100mg every cycle till I reach 1,000mg a day.

Today went well, my boobs got really sore, so I am glad to say that it is working with no side effects (except a mild headache, but I get those anyways when on my period)

Hey gurl I just wanted 2 say dat your method is workin for me, I have gained 2 inchez in 2 weekz doin almost what U do, I have been addin maca to da cream for my butt too and it'z not getting bigger but it lookz fuller though. Thank U for postin dis info
Lisa Baby

Good morning Gogirlanime,

You and I seem to be the only ones knowing what castor oil can do for the body.. check out this link very interesting and I will post what catch my eye..

Ok here is a tita batter with FG and castor oil:

Natural plant estrogen precursor phytoestrogen containing in fenugreek and other plants doesn’t cause side effects like the pill. Some women use fenugreek sprouts in a salad or grind the sprouts in a blender together with a little castor oil (for quick absorption) and apply topically by massaging the resulting paste into the breasts. If sprouting fenugreek seeds is too troublesome, you can make a powder out of the seeds and fix it with castor oil to create the paste as well.

You should read the whole article..good stuff.Big Grin
http://www.curebum.com/33/natural-breast...nt-growth/

(17-08-2011, 03:44 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Good morning Gogirlanime,

You and I seem to be the only ones knowing what castor oil can do for the body.. check out this link very interesting and I will post what catch my eye..

Ok here is a tita batter with FG and castor oil:

Natural plant estrogen precursor phytoestrogen containing in fenugreek and other plants doesn’t cause side effects like the pill. Some women use fenugreek sprouts in a salad or grind the sprouts in a blender together with a little castor oil (for quick absorption) and apply topically by massaging the resulting paste into the breasts. If sprouting fenugreek seeds is too troublesome, you can make a powder out of the seeds and fix it with castor oil to create the paste as well.

You should read the whole article..good stuff.Big Grin
http://www.curebum.com/33/natural-breast...nt-growth/

That is super awesome!! Yeah, I learned about the castor oil thing from a health book, people mix all sorts of herbs into castor oil to help the nutrients absorb better Smile

O.K. some bad news ladies. I am going to have to put my NBE on hold for awhile. I took that hormonal test recommended by someone and my results came back as excess androgens and excess estrogen.

When I took it again I got estrogen dominance. I took PM for only 4 days with SP and I began to get really moody, sad, and then I finally said "enough" when I got a migraine unlike any I have ever had, it was SO bad.

So I am going to do 6-8 months of bringing my hormones back into balance. I am probably low in progesterone and high in testosterone. I am going to be taking vitex / chaste tree, saw palmetto, and evening primrose oil for 6-8 months. When that time is up I am going to get a blood test to see if my hormones are o.k.

In the meantime I am still going to be using the PM / volufilline cream to maintain my boobs but I am not going to be taking any Fenugreek or PM. I don't think my body likes PM at all, every time I have used it, some sort of symptom comes up. So I am going to try using the FG, SP, WY combo in 6-8 months and see if that will help. If it happens to be that my boobs stay a D cup after my weight loss, then I won't see a need to do NBE.

I will be coming by every now and then to say "hi" and to learn new things, but I think my body needs to go into a balance before I start or continue with any NBE things.

Thank you all for your help and I will see you soon, best of luck ladies and becoming ladies!!

@Gogirlanime in a previous blog i thought you said it was bad in ingest the Pueraria Mirifica

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon