Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gogirlanime's "Maintain My Naturals" Program

Rainbow 

Gogirlanime's "Maintain My Naturals" Program

Hello everyone and thank you thank you to all of those who have helped me. I give a shout out to Isabelle, mochaccino, surferjoe2007, and to anyone who posted some information I have read Big Grin

I am currently a DD and I am losing weight right now (and already my bras are getting lose after losing 23 pounds), but I would like to maintain my boobs while losing weight because when I was 18 I was a A cup (almost a small B) but when I gained weight so did my boobs and I now don't want to go back to a A cup now that I've "had a taste" for having DD Blush It might not be realistic for me to maintain a DD, so I am going to aim for having a D cup after I lose another 60 pounds.

This is going to be my program. If anything seems odd or not the usual for NBE, please let me know because I would like to start my program as correctly as possible from the beginning. This is what I have figured out and I am 95% sure this is what I am going to start doing on the first day of my next period (which should come in about two weeks)

Supplements
Pueraria Mirifica
This is going to be my main source of phytoestrogens for my program. I am going to start with 250mg everyday for about a month or two to get my body used to the strength. The last time I tried PM was with Purafem and I started right away with 1,200mg of PM and it was too strong, it gave me reproductive pains. This time I am using Ainterol's powdered PM. I am going to start on the first day of my next period and use it for 20 days and then stop until my next period, doing this for each of my period cycles. After a month or two I will build it up to 500mg and then 750mg. Maybe if my results stall I will go all the way up to 1,000mg but I doubt it.
Saw Palmetto
I am going to be taking 1,800mg of Saw Palmetto berries everyday to block my excess androgens in my body. I hear great things about PM and SP taken together.
Progesterone Cream
According to an online hormone test I have a slight lack of progesterone so I will be using progesterone cream as directed by the cream.
Fenugreek & Wild Yam
Fenugreek and Wild Yam will be my phytoestrogen for days 20-28 of my period cycle in order to keep my estrogen levels up until I cycle onto PM again. I will be taking 3,000mg of Fenugreek and 500mg of Wild Yam
L-Arginine
I am going to use L-Arginine to help my body transport these nutrients properly. I will take 3 grams, 3 times a day with my herbs.
MSM
I am glad to hear that MSM helps with NBE as well because I am already taking 1,500mg a day for hair growth and to reduce my stretch marks, so I thought I'd mention this in here as well
Collagen
Again, I was already taking this for my skin, so this is now part of my NBE too. I take 6 grams a day
Hyularonic Acid
Again, again haha. I was already taking this, I am taking 150mg of this a day, originally for my skin, but now to help also with my NBE

Massages
Chiyomilk
I really like Chiyomilk's massage techniques. They make sense to me, so I am going to do her breast massages. I like the one where she massages her back, arm, and stomach fat towards her boobs so I will be doing that once or twice a day before doing my Chi massage to give my boobs some fat to store.
Chi
I am going to do the Chi massage once or twice a day, circling my boobs 300 times for each massage, with my right hand, going around my boob clockwise and with my left hand counter clockwise.
Drainage
After the Chi massage I will do a drainage massage to help get rid of any toxins or possibly cancerous substances out of my breasts. It starts with massaging around the boob using strokes away from the nipple. Then do some general movements, cupping and massage. Then twist each breast two times clockwise and counter clockwise. Ending with pushing your breast up towards your armpit.

Creams
SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modelling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT
I read lil_lisa's post about Volufiline and I am convinced this is going to be a great cream to add to my program. I am going to apply this 2-3 times a day, one of those times I am going to mix it with my castor oil mix for my daily breast massage
Pueraria Mirifica and Saw Palmetto Extract in Castor Oil
I have a lot of Pueraria Mirifica and Saw Palmetto infused Castor oil for when I experimented with my butt (which it grew my butt well by the way). I am going to use this mixture for my daily or sometimes twice a day massage. I chose castor oil because it detoxes your body wherever your massage it and castor oil is one of the oils that absorbs best out of all oils, so the extracts I will add will absorb well into my breast tissues.

So what do you guys think? Is there anything odd that I am doing here or anything that doesn't seem right? I made sure to do a lot of research around here and ask a lot of questions before deciding on this. Please let me know if anything seems out of place with this.

My period should be coming in about two weeks and that is when I will start taking my Pueraria Mirifica.

I'm kind of wondering if you need to be doing so much just to maintain...this seems like a program more aimed at out and out growth, so make sure you adjust if you need to as you go along. You don't want to end up getting them too big because you don't lose as much up top as you expected to, or confusing your body with hormones encouraging it to store fat while you're trying to lose it. I'm just paranoid though, don't let me deter you!!

I'll definitely be watching your progress, because my goals are kind of similar. I'm also a DD, looking to regain some volume I lost with weight loss and then maintain it as I tackle those last few pounds. Have you seen results with the MSM for your stretch marks? I keep hearing about it here, but I always change my mind when I go to buy it because I'm not sure it will do anything for me.

(21-07-2011, 04:50 AM)WantMyBoobsBack Wrote:  I'm kind of wondering if you need to be doing so much just to maintain...this seems like a program more aimed at out and out growth, so make sure you adjust if you need to as you go along. You don't want to end up getting them too big because you don't lose as much up top as you expected to, or confusing your body with hormones encouraging it to store fat while you're trying to lose it. I'm just paranoid though, don't let me deter you!!

I'll definitely be watching your progress, because my goals are kind of similar. I'm also a DD, looking to regain some volume I lost with weight loss and then maintain it as I tackle those last few pounds. Have you seen results with the MSM for your stretch marks? I keep hearing about it here, but I always change my mind when I go to buy it because I'm not sure it will do anything for me.

Thank you for the concern, you are right, perhaps I shouldn't start my program until and if I go down to like a C cup and then start.

I'm going to continue doing my daily massage and perhaps instead I should just take fenugreek. In the very least I am going to take Saw Palmetto because I have some facial hair I really want to get rid of and I know this is because of the excess androgens in my body.

I have a surgery scar that is going away quite nicely and I'm guessing it has to do with the MSM. MSM is a great supplement to take for general beauty, it's good for the hair, skin, nails, and now for your breasts. It is also good to fight inflammation in the body which is the precursor to many diseases.

I'll have to think about all of this. One thing though, my boobs are very very droopy and I want to do this to not only maintain the size but I also want to get them more perky. I also want the general benefits of PM like better skin, libido, and hair (because I'm trying to grow out my hair too). Yeah... I'll have to think about this.

Hi Go,

I look at Chiyomilk's program from a different angle than most people here. I believe the essential element is her taking weak PEs when natural estrogen is low, and a strong PE when natural estrogen is high. You may need an oral PE from day 25 to day 5. Ginie explains this in her program thread.

The forum won't let me edit my first post for some reason, saying I can't edit anything in 1440 minutes which is 24 hours, but I posted this several days ago??

Anyways, here are my stats now

Measurements

July 23rd, 2011

Above boobs, 40''
Widest part of breast, 45''
Under bust, 39''

NO WAY THIS CAN'T BE REAL!?!?!?!? I just measured right now

July 23rd, 2011

Above boobs, 40''
Widest part of breast, 45''
Under bust, 39''

August 1st, 2011

Above boobs, 41"
Widest part of breast, 48"
Under bust, 39"

I have been doing this from my program

(21-07-2011, 01:19 AM)gogirlanime Wrote:  
Supplements

Saw Palmetto
I am going to be taking 1,800mg of Saw Palmetto berries everyday to block my excess androgens in my body. I hear great things about PM and SP taken together.
Progesterone Cream
According to an online hormone test I have a slight lack of progesterone so I will be using progesterone cream as directed by the cream.
Fenugreek
Fenugreek 20-28 of my period cycle in order to keep my estrogen levels up until I cycle onto PM again. I will be taking 3,000mg of Fenugreek
MSM
I am glad to hear that MSM helps with NBE as well because I am already taking 1,500mg a day for hair growth and to reduce my stretch marks, so I thought I'd mention this in here as well
Hyularonic Acid
Again, again haha. I was already taking this, I am taking 150mg of this a day, originally for my skin, but now to help also with my NBE

Massages
Chiyomilk
I really like Chiyomilk's massage techniques. They make sense to me, so I am going to do her breast massages. I like the one where she massages her back, arm, and stomach fat towards her boobs so I will be doing that once or twice a day before doing my Chi massage to give my boobs some fat to store.
Chi
I am going to do the Chi massage once or twice a day, circling my boobs 300 times for each massage, with my right hand, going around my boob clockwise and with my left hand counter clockwise.
Drainage
After the Chi massage I will do a drainage massage to help get rid of any toxins or possibly cancerous substances out of my breasts. It starts with massaging around the boob using strokes away from the nipple. Then do some general movements, cupping and massage. Then twist each breast two times clockwise and counter clockwise. Ending with pushing your breast up towards your armpit.

Creams
SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modelling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT
I read lil_lisa's post about Volufiline and I am convinced this is going to be a great cream to add to my program. I am going to apply this 2-3 times a day, one of those times I am going to mix it with my castor oil mix for my daily breast massage
Pueraria Mirifica and Saw Palmetto Extract in Castor Oil
I have a lot of Pueraria Mirifica and Saw Palmetto infused Castor oil for when I experimented with my butt (which it grew my butt well by the way). I am going to use this mixture for my daily or sometimes twice a day massage. I chose castor oil because it detoxes your body wherever your massage it and castor oil is one of the oils that absorbs best out of all oils, so the extracts I will add will absorb well into my breast tissues.

I have only been taking the Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto so far because I have not gotten my period yet and I will start with the PM on the day of my period and then use it in 20 day cycles.

I did my massages with the castor oil / PM for only about 4 days but I never felt any "good pains" or tingling with that so I quit and started using PM extract instead

Now I do this, I take enough of the SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modelling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT cream to cover my breasts and puncture and squeeze out one soft gel of saw palmetto extract, then add two drops of Ainterol PM extract and rub the ingredients together on my hands till well mixed, then I do a chi massage with 50 strokes, followed by a drainage massage and a chiyo "moving fat from other parts of the body" massages. I do this three times a day

My breasts have been really sore and are very soft and perky because of the cream and PM Big Grin

I don't know if this is for real, but I'm not lying, this is what I measured!! Maybe it is because my period is coming up?

Congratulations!

Don't be disappointed if you lose some by day 5: fenugreek causes swelling, and that takes months to become permanent.

But even if you do lose swelling: 3" in a week is Huge! I think 3 times a day skin brushing must have helped you a lot.

Hi Gogirlanime,

Wow..you gained that much in that short time..your regimen is similar to mine but I have thinking of tweeking it..and it is very close to yours, I seen some herbs I was thinking of adding but probably will do that..like the wild yam..and I remember reading someone using caster oil (you)and I used it last night with PM and flax oil..sore this morning..I use those 2 because flax is what I have and dont take orally so using externally and PM is better then FG, FG stay gritty ..the PM did good..I heated the mixture so it absorbs better..

Wow and contgrats[Image: smiley-happy105.gif]

(01-08-2011, 03:24 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hi Gogirlanime,

Wow..you gained that much in that short time..your regimen is similar to mine but I have thinking of tweeking it..and it is very close to yours, I seen some herbs I was thinking of adding but probably will do that..like the wild yam..and I remember reading someone using caster oil (you)and I used it last night with PM and flax oil..sore this morning..I use those 2 because flax is what I have and dont take orally so using externally and PM is better then FG, FG stay gritty ..the PM did good..I heated the mixture so it absorbs better..

Wow and contgrats[Image: smiley-happy105.gif]

I'm flattered that you did the castor oil thing. I decided I am not taking the wild yam, that is something I forgot to mention, yeah, lets help each other out and see what happens good luck to you missy! Yeah, I can't believe the results, they are still the same this morning.

Wow, grats on the great results so far! I think I might need to take some notes from you Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon