Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan n journey

(31-07-2011, 07:34 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  That was interesting Isa..

This goats Rue is sounding interesting..yeah I know dont mix herbs with PM..boo hoo..who said I follow rules..the ones that dont follow them find dynamic things in my opinion...or disasters...lolBig Grin but if you use caution then you may not have a disaster..

Yes the blackmediaforum was taking the coconut oil to see if they lost in the tummy only..some did some didnt..

A few (like 2) also mentioned taking CLA

What is CLA?

along with the coconut oil..Haha something new to our mix of experiments..

O my im so confused!! Should i keep maca or not? Im currently still on it w my nbe plan but wad going to take a break...my teas contain rasberry leaf, peppermint and spearmint leaf, dandelionroot, anise seed, cardamom seed, chsmomile flower, fennel and fenugreek, english lavender flower....these teas are for pregnant and breastfeeding woman...what else should i take then? My family all have big boobs dd or larger but i was always a b...while pregnant i was a dd..breastfeeding an E, then after a d again for 5months and booom! Down to a deflayed looking c cupSad

Hmmm what is the most fattening oil for breast massage...maybe i could rub oil with fenugreek topically more often...i usually use almond oil...

Ah Prettymama,

You were an E during breastfeeding. Then you need this program:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8403

It's not too different from what you do now. You can keep the maca if you want, but don't need to. Instead of a phyto-estrogen, add wild yam. Your lavender is already a phyto-estrogen, only, how much is in the tea?

Try the goat's rue batter, fenugreek batter stinks.

Wondering if warm batter would be just as good as heating pad?? Ok so ill pick up more fenugreek, wild yam, and goats rue at gnc tomorrow...then ill continue with the tead twice daily...sound ok? I would looove to be a E again lol but im aiming for a full round 36d-dd...hey do you know much about measurements?

Looks fine! You can use warm batter, but don't worry too much about the heating pad. Hey, it's summer Cool

Don't know much about measuring. The advice I read most is pictures, or a bra that you use only for measuring. I use the tape every two weeks, and the scale, and calculate BMI and WHR:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=31641&highlight=tape+day#pid31641
The day after that post my weight was 84 kg, so 1 lb down in two weeks instead of up. That is consistent with the tape. Over three months, I will have 7 measurements of bust size, BMI, and WHR, and that's enough for me to see if my program has worked.

I think I'll use this to convert tape measurements to US bra size:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8986&pid=31556&highlight=odd+even#pid31556

Ok yeah ill measure every two weeks to see what goin on hopefully ill get it rightTongue

Hi Prettymama,

Have you tried WY yet, or are you still in the break?

I cant find them anywhere!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon