Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wahaika: My stats - advice on what to start with?

Hello!

My stats:

24 yrs old
112 lb
5'2
2 kids, nursed both
32C/D (varies with brands)
Was 34DD/DDD while breastfeeding, now back to 32C/D
Non-smoker
Very Active

Since breastfeeding, I'm not nearly as full as I once was! I would just like to be back to a FULLER cup size, not necessarily gain larger cup sizes (wouldn't mind I guess, but not my goal either!)

I am thinking I can do a fennel tea and massages, along with 2-3 herbs taken orally... I just am unsure about which 2-3 herbs to take orally? What to use for massaging?

Hubby doesn't want me to break the bank so I'm trying to figure out which combination is most potent!

Many thanks!

Kat

Hello Kat,

You are a prime candidate for the Greenbush Kit #2 (90 day kit) and the batter that can be made from powdered fenugreek, olive oil, and borage oil. Massage these in every night, follow with low heat from a heated pad set to low, and leave on all night if possible. An additional batter to make is one that uses goat's rue powder. These can be alternated.

Additionally, you will need a good muiltivitamin with a potent B complex that has no less than 50 mcg of B12. You will also need EPO and flaxseed oil.

Here is the program: (and the investment is well worth it)

Start on cycle day 1 before March 21st. (First day of Spring, but now is OK too)

Herbs from http://greenbush.net, Kit #2. (Greenbush because the herbs are fresh and potent.)

Main Herbs: (These are the max dosages.)

Ramp up on the main herbs slowly until "growing pains" are experienced, 500mg per day of each herb. There are various ways to do this. Growing pains are itches, deep aches, etc.

Dosages depend on the age, height, weight, current band & cup size, largest band & cup size while breastfeeding, RAMP UP, current diet & exercise, hormonal characteristics (any of the imbalances that may exist), and there are some dosages that are more or less, standard.
These are max dosages, but for you I think that these are about right.

Fenugreek .............. 1000mg X 3 times daily (3000mg daily)
Saw Palmetto ......... 1000mg X 3 times daily (3000mg daily)
Mexican Wild Yam ... 1000mg X 3 times daily (3000mg daily)

EPO (Evening Primrose Oil) .....1000mg X 3 times daily (3000mg daily)
Flax Seed Oil...................... 1000mg X 3 times daily (3000mg daily)

Additions:
Again, a multivitamin with a potent B complex. B12 should be no less than 50mcg.
May need kelp and/or L-Tyrosine depending on effects from the herbs, and diet and exercise.
Can also take 3000mg of MSM (Carlson brand).
Also consider gelatin and chicken foot soup.

Massage:
Massaging herbs into the skin followed by heat:
Daily massage-with fenugreek lotion (See Transdermal Considerations here:
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029
) for about 5 minutes followed by heat from a heated pad set to low, or "corn bag, or hot towel from dryer" for about 30 minutes each night. (twice per day is better) Leave the concoction on all night.

Fennel Tea:
Fennel or fenu-fennel tea-daily, one or two cups
Use 1 tbsp fenugreek powder, or 1 tsp of powdered fenugreek and 1 tsp of fennel. Put in a coffee filter and tie with string or a close pin. Boil it in 1 or 2 cups of water for 20 minutes. Can also boil water first, take off the stove, then lower the herbs/filer into the water and let sit for 20 minutes. Add lemon/honey etc. for taste if desired.

Can also be done with 1 tsp of powdered fenugreek and 1 tsp of fennel. I highly recommend using fennel for the tea. Fennel will help support thyroid metabolism.

Wrap: Once each week *** Many women leave out this important step. ***
Add fenugreek powder to the batter until it becomes more of a paste consistency. You can premake this so it will continue to steep just as the batter does. Apply then follow with heat for one hour. Leave it on all night.

Questions?

Wahaika
Smile 

Wow! That was a very thorough response, thank you VERY much for taking the time to reply in detail!

Just a question about the "additionals":
You said: "May need kelp and/or L-Tyrosine depending on effects from the herbs, and diet and exercise." What would be their purpose in relation to diet/exercise?

Thanks SOOO much, I'm ordering everything I need this week!

The reason for kelp and l-tyrosine is if they are not being provided in the diet, and if the NBE program starts causing slow thyroid symptoms. Exercise is also good for the thyroid as it helps keep the metabolism up.

Well that natural method is a real good start for enhancing your self. Remember that some herbs can be very powerful and effect your body in ways that may be unknown to you. Always talk to some sort of doctor before applying any creams or try things like saw palmetto and Fenugreek.

It is unclear why you should even be using Fenugreek because it is mainly used for lactating females who are pregnant or just had a baby. This herb improves milk production. It is also known to reduce hot flashes.

Some herbs that you should target into for breast enhancement are Black Cohosh Root, Ginkgo Biloba, Horny goat weed, Vitamin A, ginseng, and Red Rasberry. These are proven to boost female health tremendously and improve bust size.

Do your research!!

(05-06-2011, 10:48 PM)kayt24 Wrote:  Well that natural method is a real good start for enhancing your self. Remember that some herbs can be very powerful and effect your body in ways that may be unknown to you. Always talk to some sort of doctor before applying any creams or try things like saw palmetto and Fenugreek.

It is unclear why you should even be using Fenugreek because it is mainly used for lactating females who are pregnant or just had a baby. This herb improves milk production. It is also known to reduce hot flashes.
Do your research!!

That is interesting, Kayt24...the website in your signature [healthy-supplements.net] has a breast enhancement product called Breast Success, and the first two of the ingredients listed on it IS Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto.................LOL, I'm guessing if you have that site listed in your signature, then you approve and support the products listed there??? Smile

Anyway, I started my routine today, SO EXCITED to see how it turns out!!! Thank you, Wahaika, for your advice! Smile

Hi Polekat,

Good luck! Really interested in how this turns out too. Count me in as one of your followers.

polekat, i'm thinking of trying kit 2 as well. just waiting for a response from wahaika on this board. keep us posted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon