Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone tried bustmaxx?

Rainbow 

(29-09-2011, 12:39 AM)anoymous_24 Wrote:  How is it going so far for you girls? I started taking it today. I'm being as hopeful but impatient since it is my first day heh. By the way, how many do you girls take a day? The bottle says 2 but online and the creator of the thread say 3 Huh please reply soon!

I'm going to take three...I figure, more herbs....more results LOL :-)

I have been doing BustMaxx for about a week or so.. And my boyfriend said that they have been growing a little bit. I have also been feeling tenderness in my nipples. I don't know if anyone else has. But they hurt kinda bad.. But it's worth it. I take 2 pills a day. At 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm. They have been working. I am hoping that my breasts do get bigger. I have been uncomfortable with my breasts for a long time. I am still an a cup.. I am hoping to get to a c or a d. Fingers crossed I hope they work. Smile

I'm currently waiting on my maxxbust to show up in the mail and wanted to know what the progress is with your maxxbust experience.

I just ordered it today.

I was wondering if there are more people out there who have used it. I am little scared about the side effect.

How many pills do you guys take in a day? and at what time. Do you guys take it with food?

Ive been taking it for about a month i was a a cup and i stiil and they seem to be getting rounder but not much bigger Huh and wondering if i should be drinking more water or eatting different

I ordered the BustMaxx product yesterday, I have seen mixed reviews and I am a bit disappointed in case I don't get the results I am hoping for. most of the reviews are not good. Has anyone had any good experience with this product? does it still work on females who have been born with small boobs because when I eat food goes anywhere else except my boobs._.

Hi there, I have been taking bustmaxx for about a week now. I take 3 tabs a day; one at around 8am, 2pm and then 8pm. I have also been massaging with oil too twice a day. Have noticed a small level of improvement already. A bit fuller on the top and more sensitive. I reckon I am still the same breast size but now a large 34a rather than a small 34a/34aa. I guess time and patience will prevail.......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon