Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone tried bustmaxx?

Hey everyone, I am brand new to the forum and to NBE!

Right now I am taking 3 bustmaxx pills each day; I chose bustmaxx because it got the best reviews on amazon, and it seemed to be priced well for the amount of great reviews it got (3 bottles of 60 pills each aka about a two-month supply for $69.99). I began taking the bustmaxx 12 days ago; I haven't noticed a difference so far but I am not concerned yet, considering the fact that I went into this knowing that it takes time and diligence. Although the majority of people wrote in their reviews that they did feel some soreness and a sensation of heaviness right away and some even had a tiny bit of noticeable growth by two weeks of taking it...I haven't noticed any of that...but, like I said, everyone is different haha.

Has anyone ever tried bustmaxx? I will definitely keep taking them until my supply runs out and go from there depending on how they work, but I would like to know if anyone has had any success with it or if you experienced any side effects, etc.

Thank you all!!

I've been taking for a month and no results Sad but in all honesty I'm incredibly inconsistent. So for this month I will be taking them on time every day with a fenugreek massage too. I'm also gonna have to cut out energy drinks Dodgy I'll let you know if I get any changes and keep me posted if anything changes for you as well! Good luck Smile

I have been pretty consistent with the pills, but no significant change yet. I am also doing massage, but not with fenugreek yet, though I am planning on ordering some extract soon which I hope will help, even though I hear it smells bad haha. I have not been very consistent with the massages though, but have been trying to get better.
The only change I have noticed is sort of odd, I'm actually going to make a separate post about it to see if anyone knows what is going on. I feel a little bit of new growth that nobody would be able to notice; I only notice when I massage and also I am looking much closer at my bare breasts than anyone else haha. But it's like, not directly on my breasts...it's more towards the middle, like starting next to where my cleavage is supposed to be. I mean, I'm happy about it at the moment just because, well, it's a start...but it's more like near my boobs than on my boobs...I don't know if that's just what's supposed to happen, or if bustmaxx is weird. let me know if that happens to you. I don't know what it is, but we shall see! best of luck Smile

I've only been taking it for a week and have had tingles! *fingers crossed*

Hey Changes, my early growth was in the exact same spot you mentioned; in the cleavage area. I noticed that within two weeks of starting NBE last year. I'm on BO, not bustmaxx; so maybe it's because we are very small to start out with? It's funny; that same area still seems to grow the most for me now. The undersides and outer sides have filled out a little more too; but outward growth has not happened to me for a LONG time. It's gotta be coming soon though! I think this is probably just how we're shaped. Everyone's breasts are different.
Rainbow 

I wanna take bustmaxx but im little scare to take them do they have any side effects?Huh

From the reviews (on Amazon) I've read there doesnt seem to be any side effects. I don't think I've taken them long enough to experience any either.

I just started BustMaxx today. I'm also taking collagen tablets.

.....And self-hypnosis, which has been working very well for me. still can't believe it.

But I don't think hypnosis can change much for me in size. I mean my breasts have been getting much fuller rounder and more defined(according to my fiancee). But to grow from a 32C to a 34C/D I just don't think my brain is powerful enough for that.

I really hope BustMaxx works for me. I'll keep it posted.

How is it going so far for you girls? I started taking it today. I'm being as hopeful but impatient since it is my first day heh. By the way, how many do you girls take a day? The bottle says 2 but online and the creator of the thread say 3 Huh please reply soon!
Rainbow 

I just received my first bottle of Bust Maxx in the mail today. So fingers crossed to see some results. :-) I'm starting out 34 C, and that's by rolling em' up and forcing them to stay in the bra (breastfeeding took quiet a toll!). So hopefully will at least see some firmness and hopefully some growth to get my old boobs back. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else hoping for results :-) I will post week end results next week. Good Luck All!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon