Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long time hops & FG user

Good morning Susan,

Exercise ups Human Growth Hormone (HGH) if you exercise the same muscle again between 48 and 96 hours later. I don't know if it increases testosterone or estrogens much.

I use maca in the morning like a cup of coffee. Can't imagine what would would happen if I take it at night Big Grin

Goodmorning Isabelle,

How are you today. I have a though about tita massage, does massage help growth if so shouldnt you take a break like every other day to give them the time to grow..or is it just for circulation only..

Hi Susan,

I'm fine. I drank my GR tea mid morning, after maca and before FG. I got swelling about an hour later. My nipples and areolas really itched. I massaged to soothe the itching. I think that's what massage really does: spread the hormones evenly, so the soreness doesn't get too sharp locally.

I prefer massage after the herb that causes swelling, and now I can say that GR swells definitely more than FG.

How would a break increase the effect of massage? What is your experience with it?

(26-09-2011, 04:38 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Susan,

I'm fine. I drank my GR tea mid morning, after maca and before FG. I got swelling about an hour later. My nipples and areolas really itched. I massaged to soothe the itching. I think that's what massage really does: spread the hormones evenly, so the soreness doesn't get too sharp locally.

I prefer massage after the herb that causes swelling, and now I can say that GR swells definitely more than FG.

That GR is sounding interestingBig Grin

How would a break increase the effect of massage? What is your experience with it?

Haha I was asking youTongue Do you think it is the same concept as working out..I know it isnt muscle but it is tissue and fat well now thinking about it not really ..just getting fat in there and mammay glands(not sure what happens with them), I am starting to think that I need more fat on my body to make bigger titas..just alot of thinking..Big Grin I have a slight headache, I worked out yesterday, sometimes I get headaches the next day from working out, on the left side, I do have a slight curvature of the spine..it may be trying to realign itself..grrr.. dont want to take anything for it..took much on the liver..just too maca..need energyBlush

Hi Isa..

I was wondering if I should take maca first thing in the morning then take PM a few hours later.. would it make a dif.. hey you mentioned buying either it was maca or hops in a tin...awww you bought it in the tin because of the cute tin it comes in...male or female we all love tins and baskets..Big Grin

Hey Isa...

Did you know about all the good stuff in maca this is what keep sticking in my head when I wasnt taking it and to me what is has nutrient wise is why it is good for the body but also for the titas and booty..

In addition to sugars and proteins, maca contains uridine, malic acid and its benzoyl derivative, and the glucosinolates, glucotropaeolin and m-methoxyglucotropaeolin. The methanol extract of maca tuber also contained (1R, 3S)-1-methyltetrahydro-carboline-3-carboxylic acid, a molecule which is reported to exert many activities on the central nervous system.[9] Many different alkamides were found in maca.[10]

(1R, 3S)-1-methyltetrahydro-carboline-3-carboxylic acidThe nutritional value of dried maca root is high, similar to cereal grains such as rice and wheat. The average composition is 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein, 8.5% dietary fiber, and 2.2% fats.[citation needed]

Maca is rich in essential minerals, especially selenium, calcium, magnesium, and iron[citation needed], and includes fatty acids including linolenic acid, palmitic acid, and oleic acids, and 19 amino acids, as well as polysaccharides.[11] Maca's reported beneficial effects for sexual function could be due to its high concentration of proteins and vital nutrients;[8] maca contains a chemical called p-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate, which reputedly has aphrodisiac properties.[1]

It is high in carbohydrates that is probably why it puts weight on most..you think soBlush It was the fatty acids that stuck out at me..most titas have that..Big Grin

Thank you Susan,

I knew about the selenium and the nutritional value (better than bread), but it's the first time I see the chemicals named that affect the Central Nervous System and libido. I thought maca did that via DHT. Back to reading again...

I take maca first thing in the morning and hops in the evening, because there's no other way: took hops yesterday at noon and fell asleep. I don't know when to take PM after maca. You will have to try it out. They are both mood uppers, so I think you may feel bad late in the afternoon if you take PM too early in the morning.

(26-09-2011, 09:28 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Thank you Susan,

I knew about the selenium and the nutritional value (better than bread), but it's the first time I see the chemicals named that affect the Central Nervous System and libido. I thought maca did that via DHT. Back to reading again...

I take maca first thing in the morning and hops in the evening, because there's no other way: took hops yesterday at noon and fell asleep. I don't know when to take PM after maca. You will have to try it out. They are both mood uppers, so I think you may feel bad late in the afternoon if you take PM too early in the morning.

Hey dont remember where I read this about PM cause I was reading so many different things but I was reading all the nutrients or whatever you want to call them in PM and it lead me to read that PM has antiandrogenic effects.. I was reading all the things that are in PM I didnt get to read the last 5 or 6 yet. The ones in bold I read. You can go to this link and click on the..it would be easier...but knowing you you already know about them..Big Grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueraria_mirifica

Pueraria mirifica, also known as 'white kwao krua', is a natural tuberous herbal root and contains high levels of natural phytoestrogens including miroestrol, deoxymiroestrol, daidzein, genistin, genistein, B-Sitosterol, stigmasterol, coumestrol, pueraria, campesterol, mirificoumestan, kwakhurin, and mirificine

Thank you Susan,

β-Sitosterol is an anti-androgen. I already thought PM contains anti-androgens, because it clears the skin. But now we're sure.

(26-09-2011, 10:10 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Thank you Susan,

β-Sitosterol is an anti-androgen. I already thought PM contains anti-androgens, because it clears the skin. But now we're sure.

Big Grinhaha.. yes that was the one I read it in...wooo thank you.. so maybe that is why when I take too much maca it gives me more chin hairs and sometimes more acne...guess what ...this combo so far is keeping them at bay.. 3 PMs a day, 1 maca, 1 SP... I think when I go down with the PM I'll be ok with those symptoms.. thank you for having me add the SP it helps and I also get more tingling when I take the SP with this combo..The only thing is I am a little tired and get headaches mostly in the morning..not sure if it is from my workout which can drain adrenals..not that I workout that long plus not getting enough sleep..that might be my biggest problem..so going to go to bed early tonight...I hopeBig Grin I thought about taking a melatonin but after reading how it may effect NBE..decided not too. I think you did mention PM having an anti-androgen to it..

Good morning Susan,

Looks like you got your mix. If you remember to increase SP each time you increase maca, the chin hairs will be gone forever.

The headaches are from estrogen dominance. When you have a headache, try an FG or 1/2 cup of FN tea to add just a little progesterone. The tea will work faster.

Everything you take are uppers. Certainly the maca: take that in the morning, and the SP too. A hops capsule at night should help: there is something in hops that binds to the melatonin receptors. It has exactly the same effect as melatonin tablets.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon