Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6wks pm pic progress

Hi
You have had great success.
I was wondering where you purchase your arginine as you say you
take 10grams thats a lot and i can only see 500mg caps online.
Sounds like you are in UK as I am so would be interested to hear
where you bought from
Liz

Hi MydreamisGcup!
Did you notice a big difference after adding the l-arginine to your program??
I am thinking to buy it the next time I go out.

Also, I am just curious about you adding the fennel tea, was it for progestinic reasons??

(01-09-2011, 08:59 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  Hi MydreamisGcup!
Did you notice a big difference after adding the l-arginine to your program??
I am thinking to buy it the next time I go out.

Also, I am just curious about you adding the fennel tea, was it for progestinic reasons??

^ you can buy big KG tubs of arginine powder(harder to find higher dose capsuals though) in sports supplement shops and gyms sometimes its arginie with something to help the body absorb(which probably means less can be taken then. (even then not the easiest thing to find for a reasonable price minimun of 15pounds month supply) Sad

Its funny because it was just chance i added the (l)arginine cause my bf had some for training he didnt use.
from my results id say it boosts growth because im pretty unhealthy but i seemed to have very quick results compared to most people just using pm.
i mean my growth so far is about 6in in half a year
and growth slowed the months i wasnt using it but i wont really know for sure until iv had a month of restarting it.

Fennel tea mostly because i like the taste but its also meant to help increase prolactin(which some sources say is needed for breast growth).

WOW! I can't believe how much you have grown! Congrats, that is amazing!

all you take is PM and l-argine?

Im wondering how you take 10g of arginine powder. Is that blended in a protein shake or something? If it helped you with growth im sure it could help me

I don't think MsG checks this forum much anymore, but if this helps at all, you can check my program in the pictures section on the personal pages. I followed her program nearly to a T and just posted my two month pics as well, and also have grown two and a half sizes so far.

I check the forum frequently and will answer questions if you need! Wink

wow, thank you! Your results are so amazing!!! If I could get half the results your getting I will be happy

Thank you so much! I'm very happy so far. And like I said, my program, just like G's, is pretty simple, and it works! Big Grin She was my inspiration to try it, and I'm so glad I did!

(06-10-2011, 03:04 AM)idreamofD Wrote:  I don't think MsG checks this forum much anymore, but if this helps at all, you can check my program in the pictures section on the personal pages. I followed her program nearly to a T and just posted my two month pics as well, and also have grown two and a half sizes so far.

I check the forum frequently and will answer questions if you need! Wink

yh i cant get online much Sad but wow so happy for you about your results and they look perfect! i saw you got a nb what size cups did you buy?

Aww, thank you SO much - glad to see you around!

Seriously, you helped me so much and thanks to you and others and their amazing advice, I've grown so much!! Thank you again for posting your journey Big Grin

I'm so happy with my growth so far! It's been incredible.

I did buy the NB - what an awesome investment that device is. I LOVE it - so addicted now. Wink I started with the CL cups and are just about outgrowing them now. I ordered the XLs and am waiting for them to come in.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon