Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6wks pm pic progress

i think im seeing some more fullness and roundness aswell as now i can just fill a 32f(Uk think 1 cup smaller for us)
Other noticed pm benifits
- softer skin
- improved mood(was on antidepressants before pm)
I definitely will continue pm for at least a couple years(taking a month off every 3mths)

There is one thing though i allways worry that they look alot smaller than the size they are i think they still only look a small d

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have been using PM for 6 weeks now with no results as of yet.

I am wondering what your program is and what you are taking, dosages, etc.

Thanks for your help.

(18-05-2011, 03:42 PM)Jennifer16 Wrote:  I have been using PM for 6 weeks now with no results as of yet.

I am wondering what your program is and what you are taking, dosages, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Im sorry to here that whats your program? But ive seen some peoples pic progress and they show best results after a year so i think at least continueing about 4mths to see if it works
i have my full program in the personal programs section but basically i included amino acids, multivitamin and calcium massage and 'hypnosis' tracks.
And doseage is ainterol 500mg caps recomended 2 per day.

^ i just realised 1 pic is smaller(off mobile) but i think the difference is still seeable

Are you taking PM for 3 months straight then taking a month off, or 15 days on and 15 days off for 3 months then a month off?
I will post my rountine in a little bit.

yh really so far thats my plan because im on the contraceptive injection(so i dont have periods) i wouldnt know when to ramp up or down but i have read a few places that pm can be taken all month as long as there are breaks every 6mths/ ??

Okay, here it is:

0730- PM 750 mg
PM breast spray after a shower
Fennel seed 480mg
Saw Palmetto 160mg
Calcium/Magnesium 333mg/167mg
Vitamin E 400iu
Fenugreek 610mg

1200- Calcium/Magnesium
Vitamin E 400iu
Vitamin D 400iu
Women's Multivitamin

1700- Vitamin E
Fennel seed
Fenugreek

2100- Saw Palmetto
Calcium/Magnesium
Fenugreek
Vitamin D
PM 750mg
PM cream

Plus I drink 2 cups of fennel tea, and 3 cups of fenugreek tea every day.

Smile im still pretty newb at this too but id say it could be that u r using too many different phytoestrogens try giving a go at leaving out fenugreek for 3weeks
Also maybe add something to increase growth hormone like gaba or other amino acids

And yh i take pm all month mainly because im on the contraceptive injection(no periods) so i wouldnt know when to ramp up or down
But i read on quite a few sites that it can be taken that way as long as u take a break after 9mths

Thanks for the advice, I am going to give that a try.

If you have any other suggestions, I am all ears Wink

@mydreamisGcup: Congratulations on your progress, you have definitely achieved great results already!

@Jennifer16: You could also add collagen, gelatin or MSM to your program. Collagen and gelatin help to build breast tissue and MSM helps your body to produce its own collagen which is required to build new breast tissue. You have to take these supplements with Vitamin C for them to work. By the way, I have seen posts from people who only started seeing results after two or even three months so it is ok that you do not see results after 6 weeks. Not sure if you do any massage as it also helps.

Some say you should also take the PM with a glass of milk to take advantage of the fat in milk maybe?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon