Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6wks pm pic progress

I second eva_bs questions! I'm a AAA myself! How'd you do it???

your probabley not going to like my answer but i got my first breast pump 8 years ago (cheap one from a online s3x shop) and noogleberry came after id cracked two of the cheaper breast cups, and it went from there.

pump release or pump and hold both work, i use veg oil as a lube, urm what else........ drink a lot of water b4 noogling(hours leading up to it.

thats it really

ive ordered shtarvari (excuse spelling)and going to order a low dose pm and take them every day (pm for hair and skin) shatavari for boobs, and i may order the winter cherry one aswell,

Are you saying you pumped for 8 years??? If so, DAMN that is patience and persistence if I've ever seen it!!! You go, girl! Big Grin

Thanks for the tips!

MydreamisGcup,

How has your program been going??

Hi ,

i posted this in other thread but hoping could get an answer from you ( sound pro PM'er)

is it 14 days on/from the 1st day of period or 14 days before the start of your periods ?

i take pure PM powder - 800-1000 mg

Thanks

If you can look at my program page, you'll see my days mapped out with day 1 being the first day of my period.

(29-08-2011, 08:23 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  MydreamisGcup,

How has your program been going??

Great! im officially a 32G in La senza(got measured in there and the 32ff was way too small)
but still maybe its boobie greed but La senza sizes do run small im going to keep up my program until i get to a point where i dont want any more growth probably not to much more i think they are getting a much better fit to the rest of my body.

My growth has slowed in the couple months without taking l arginine(last couple months first no measureable growth added fennel tea and pm soap then grew just over inch this month) I cant be sure that it was the cause though as i did loose 20lb at gym

so im starting that back up this month im also going to start taking the last 3 days off each month for a mini cleanse and see if it boosts my growth
so septembers program is
pm soap(pannamas)
pm cream(cb firming breast cream)
pm capsuals(ainterol)
10g l arginine
fennel tea twice daily

Hey how are you..wow you still grown..niceTongue

just wanted to say HI...HI..lolBig Grin

I do have a question well 2..do you use the soap only on the titas and what brand is the firming serum cream, I see cb next to what you wrote but not sure what that means.

(31-08-2011, 11:27 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hey how are you..wow you still grown..niceTongue

just wanted to say HI...HI..lolBig Grin

I do have a question well 2..do you use the soap only on the titas and what brand is the firming serum cream, I see cb next to what you wrote but not sure what that means.

i used it on my face too because pm is good for collagen and my skin looks all glowing and young(i know that sounds pretty dumb but i had frown lines and eye bags really bad for my age)

and the cream yh i just looked for the cheapest with the most amount of cream on ebay

Thank you that is a good idea about the soap, didnt think of it that way..I am going to get some.. thank you..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon