Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6wks pm pic progress

lol i always hated the nurses jabbing my poor bum cheek with the depo needle, ouch, im sure some of them enjoyed it and would make the injecting last for ages...

your boobies do look lovely and i hope they remain i really do....Smile

Tee Tee!!!!
Years I didn't see you on this forum!!!!
How are you doing???
I just started taking PM....and now after reading your post.... I am starting to think that I wont be happy with the results because it wont be permanent. Sad
I am now on my 5th day taking PM and 4 days that I am using PM cream on my breasts....I don't feel any growing pains yet...but I feel that my breast are much fuller and bouncier. Even my husband says that he can really feel a difference. I am now on day 5 of my cycle...so basically my period swelling is supposed to be gone by now...So maybe PM really works on me! Smile
I hope so. I am not using any kind of birth control.

hellloooBig Grin

i am fine thankyou, ive just been getting on with life and trying not to worry about my boobie size as much as i used to, (its very difficult).

i see you are using cream aswel, i guess the cream really does help alot of people, that may be another option for me, only using pm cream, what brand do you use?

i think you definatly have an advantage by not being on any bc,

do u use cream for the 15 day thingy or the whole month?(i dont know how u r supposed to use it).

Smile

its possible the depo worked against my results,

mabe if i had taken it for 4 years without a hormonal contraceptive i may have had amazing results, but i guess i will never knowSad

my skin and hair while on pm was amazing though, dewy skin quicker hair growth, fuller lips... oh dam, i might just take a low dose of pm just for those benefits,.... lol my mind is so confused

(13-07-2011, 02:51 AM)TeeTee Wrote:  its possible the depo worked against my results,

mabe if i had taken it for 4 years without a hormonal contraceptive i may have had amazing results, but i guess i will never knowSad

my skin and hair while on pm was amazing though, dewy skin quicker hair growth, fuller lips... oh dam, i might just take a low dose of pm just for those benefits,.... lol my mind is so confused

Hi Tee Tee,

My skin has so improved..but fuller lips..whoooo when would that happen would love that too..and dumb ass me cut my hair but it is growing faster on the PM..its amazing.. Mentally I feel better too..trust me I am a good cannidate sp? for the mental stubility sp? sorry my spelling is not that good..

Is that picture of you...if so your beautiful...

I bought Bella's PM
I have been tool that I can use the cream for all of the day's of the cycle.
I bought bella's Capsules, Powder and perfect potion. For the perfect potion I added the Finale Bust Cream because she recommends using the Perfect Potion with a PM cream because the potion is observed into the body very fast.

Thank you. TeeTee for sharing with us this information! I take PM and use PM cream but I cycle (only take pills before ovulation). A friend of mine take pills without breaks and after few months her period desappeared. First it was delays like 1 -2 weeks, then it was 3-4 weeks and now she stopped the pills and only uses cream. They say there's no systemic effect, only on the boobs. Lets' hope so.

Don't be discouraged! I believe in PM, I follow Chiyumilk's program (she is not on this site, she has her own blog but it's in Japanese). Anyways, she grew from barely A to G or H (in Japanese sizes, they are smaller than European ones). Here are few pistures for your motivation (and everybody else's ) Smile Do you really think she can shrink back?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Btw. TeeTee, what were your results with NB? Did you stop using it?

hiya

i stopped usuing it for the past yearo only on the weekends but the past week ive started again noogling for 40mins twice a day,

im a d cup from an aa, and i probably would have got bigger if i had continued properly but i had alot going on so stopped i was close to dd when i stopped , my d bras were not holding me very well and nips kept popping out.

i still have d bras but would like a dd by Christmas if possible, maybe even sooner.
i go to the gym drink plenty of water and take my vits and the nb works even better
so roll on dd- e cups

TeeTee!!
You were an AA cup?! I am an AA cup and it seems that nothing is working for me!!! Sad I must start using the NB again!!! to be honest it was the only thing that mad me grow a bit.
How long did it take you to grow from an AA up to a full D?
How many sessions of NB did you do a day? for how long was each session?
thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon