Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I know if the PM is farmed or not?!

Soonenough, your dosages seem OK, so that can't be the reason. I take pills only until 1 day before ovulation, it doesn't delay my period. I didn't discover it myself, I just follow the japanese program which I found in the old forum. That girl messed her cycle really bad when she was taking high dosages of PM throughout the cycle, then she started using pills only unitl ovulation and had no problems since that. Later she even took low dose in luteal phase (100mg I think) but still everything was alright wigh her cycle.

I am taking pills before O, it didn't delay my period. Cream - throughout the cycle. I'll see how it goes after a couple of months and maybe after that will add low doses PM in luteal phase. Even if low doses don't have effect on NBE, I would like to take it because my skin improves a lot when I take PM, I noticed it almost immediately.

(29-04-2011, 03:56 PM)sfem Wrote:  Don't bother asking evako for any supporting info for her claims. Everything she posts shows her to be a promoter for her specific company. No, I won't mention the name, she mentions it enough for all of us combined. She is also one of the few who constantly writes that everyone else's product is bad, just like carlaa. She only has derogatory comments for other companies, products and people. Her refusal to post her test result that she claims is the basis for her belief that all other products and companies are worse than hers shows very clearly that her claims are without basis.

Do yourself a favour. Put evako on your ignore list right next to carlaa. Your life will improve. There are many worthwhile posters on this forum and others without these two marketers.

Well Sfem your right again. It gets very boring after a while and i think the two of them are completely full of it!
You have one who claims to be in Thailand doing study on it, and having important meetings with all the top dogs who own it! Yeah right! (personality disorder) And one who doesn't shut up about a product that is basically the same as any other good farmed PM. It puts me off coming on here with the two of them talking utter rubbish, and putting everyone down who doesn't agree with them. They like to heighten themselves above everyone else, and try there hardest to prove themselves constantly? What i don't get, is why do they try so hard to sell a product they get nothing for? At the end of the day they are trying to convince themselves not others!

HuGZz
KAYA X

So to summarise;

KAYA is promoting herbs from a UK company which is according to the Companies House in UK is dormant which means it’s a non-trading company. (Company No. 06632993 www.companieshouse.co.uk/) Beside that her picture is stolen from Internet so it's not even her breasts she's showing but the breasts from a real woman. (I think that's says all and maybe this website should stop promoting products from non-trading and non-existing compenies that may sell from a kitchen bench?)

Ginie will buy PM herbs “Made in USA” from a @yahoo.com and no address company same as KAYA's "company".

… and Ginie, she don’t know the differences between Nano Breast cream and Breast cream from St. Herbs. *Nono is micronised breast cream in the same way as i.e. oestrogen and progestesterone in micronised so it can be absorbed by the body. Ordinary breast cream Ginie is referring to is forming and shaping breast cream for massage and you don’t grow breast on it more than you massage your breast with ANY cream.

(click on the two St. Herbs links and see for yourself)

Carlaa is maybe Thai so no wonder why she or he writes the way she or he does. After all not everybody is good in English and not everybody can express himself or herself in a good way. I believe Carlaa is real and does work with PM but as it’s the job, nobody works for free and pumping out information “just like that” especially not in a forum like this where everybody is so bloody selfish about themselves and in what THEY believes is right.

And then we got me that loves MiroHealth. Well for Ginie I will say their cream is also based on micronising technologies and for me that’s what counts, and not cream with PM serum because for that I just buy the serum from Anne Selene and mix it with my own cream and it’s really low-cost and good as a bottle of 20ml Serum cost only US$33.87 and last forever.

For the rest of you I just wish you good luck but take my advice and buy PUERARIA MIRIFICA from real companies and not from the companies that virtually does not exist and God knows how safe their products are no matter if its “pure” PM or not.

(30-04-2011, 06:53 PM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  So to summarise;

KAYA is promoting herbs from a UK company which is according to the Companies House in UK is dormant which means it’s a non-trading company. (Company No. 06632993 www.companieshouse.co.uk/) Beside that her picture is stolen from Internet so it's not even her breasts she's showing but the breasts from a real woman. (I think that's says all and maybe this website should stop promoting products from non-trading and non-existing compenies that may sell from a kitchen bench?)

Ginie will buy PM herbs “Made in USA” from a @yahoo.com and no address company same as KAYA's "company".

… and Ginie, she don’t know the differences between Nano Breast cream and Breast cream from St. Herbs. *Nono is micronised breast cream in the same way as i.e. oestrogen and progestesterone in micronised so it can be absorbed by the body. Ordinary breast cream Ginie is referring to is forming and shaping breast cream for massage and you don’t grow breast on it more than you massage your breast with ANY cream.

(click on the two St. Herbs links and see for yourself)

Carlaa is maybe Thai so no wonder why she or he writes the way she or he does. After all not everybody is good in English and not everybody can express himself or herself in a good way. I believe Carlaa is real and does work with PM but as it’s the job, nobody works for free and pumping out information “just like that” especially not in a forum like this where everybody is so bloody selfish about themselves and in what THEY believes is right.

And then we got me that loves MiroHealth. Well for Ginie I will say their cream is also based on micronising technologies and for me that’s what counts, and not cream with PM serum because for that I just buy the serum from Anne Selene and mix it with my own cream and it’s really low-cost and good as a bottle of 20ml Serum cost only US$33.87 and last forever.

For the rest of you I just wish you good luck but take my advice and buy PUERARIA MIRIFICA from real companies and not from the companies that virtually does not exist and God knows how safe their products are no matter if its “pure” PM or not.

EvaKO lmao !!!! That picture is the worlds ugliest tattoo!! Its on a tattoo web lol ITS NOT ME !!!! Its an Avatar you simpleton ! You really have made your self look a complete idiot. Sorry petal , its sweet when people are as thick as pigs muck ! Bless

Big HUGZZZZ
KAYA xxx

My new avatar x

(30-04-2011, 06:53 PM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  So to summarise;

Oh and another thing mr or mrs mental case. I don't buy from that false link you put up. Look at my post dumbo and see where i buy it from Tongue

HuGGGZZZ again

Kaya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This link is to help you identify the Avatar EvoKo.

http://black2dart.blogspot.com/2011/04/f...esign.html You will be able to see it is NOT ME. We all have avatars and theres not one genuine one ive seen yet apart from sfem.

Not just that, but my Boobs are much nicer than that tattooed Bap!!!

Happy to help

HuGZZZ
KAYAxxxxxxxx

(01-05-2011, 12:53 AM)KAYA Wrote:  This link is to help you identify the Avatar EvoKo.

http://black2dart.blogspot.com/2011/04/f...esign.html You will be able to see it is NOT ME. We all have avatars and theres not one genuine one ive seen yet apart from sfem.

Fair enough but when somebody asked you if this was your own breast you did not say you just stole the picture from the Internet as you made them belive it's your own grown on PM so you're fake. Now as I found the image on Google you just try to "save your face" but this is not a joke as people might belive you. Be real, that's my advice for you and then everything will be OK.

Hi.

I wish you two, and you know who you are, would cease your slanging match and assist members of this forum achieve their goals.

Personally, after 20 months on a NBE quest I'm at the 12 month period of taking PM and wondering where I go to from here.

Recently I added a PM cream however it is difficult to determine if it is makng any difference.

Regards,

Sarah

(01-05-2011, 07:10 AM)sarahwr Wrote:  I wish you two, and you know who you are, would cease your slanging match and assist members of this forum achieve their goals

Sarah I wish so too but this has more to do with responsibilities. Who want others to take PM from unsafe sources? Not me for sure as I feel my health is more important than being part of silly arguments made by people that mostly does not have a clue about what they talking about. They make fool out of others instead of respecting the fact that some knows more than others.

The "Serious Results with PM ! Don't give up continue" thread is a good example and see what B''HIT KAYLA is writing...

"Not only do i have large breasts, but my hips and bum and my thighs have all grown, it stands out and you can't hide it." It's clear she's a “liar” because he's a male so this is all fake and I know why it's fake - sorry KAYLA for saying you're a male but that's what you are even though you might be a transgender.

Look at Ginie. At 10-04-2011 09:53 AM, not even a month ago she said "I know very little about PM (I was on BO before), I just started researching information about it" and NOW she's the expert? It makes me laugh especially because I have used PM for years and what I say does not count in this forum because KAYLA and now Ginie as well want to promote PM for unserious companies that STINKS spam.

Well as others before me, I think I had enough of this and will not waste my time on such silly games. But I say it again... The PM from UK is full of mold and fungus and all you need to do is to send one capsule to a lab and see for your self. I did it but I will not post the results because it's not my job but what I will do is to send the results to the UK government together with information about the dormant company and posts here in another forums to prove they are not dormant at all but are cheating on taxes.

I say it again THINK SAFE and buy PM from well known companies that exist, have labs, offices and people that knows their responsibilities. If you don’t care about your health, then just buy from this UK company, @yahoo.com companies with no address, eBay or what ever but remember I warned you and if you think this is a joke, think again or google what mold and fungus does in your body!!!

Both St. Herbs and Anne Selene has internationally approved treatment and tests of their products to ensure your health and the guarantee is on the package approved by all EU countries.

So this was my last post in this silly spam forum. Oh... I forgot to tell that if you take PM from UK or other fake company sources and you get diarrhea then it's most likely caused by salmonella!!! It's your choice!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon