Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Farewell NBE

Rainbow 

I have probably tried every form of NBE, aside from BO, at some time or another for over 5 years. Devices, herbs, massage, exercise, several message forums, even hypnosis and subliminal messages. And the most I have experienced is mood swings, face and chest acne, stomach problems, and issues with my lady business. So many times I got hopeful over some temporary swelling or what I thought was a change in shape but really wasn't. I am tired. I have spent too much time and money on this adventure and have been avoiding the true issue all along. I don't like myself and the way I look. I kept thinking if I had bigger boobs I would be happy. Well, that is hopeful but not likely. I found myself either obsessing about my boobs or my waist. And you know what the other day I was looking at myself in the mirror and thought they looked bigger and then turned to the side and realized I was bigger. I had gained 5 lbs. And I don't really care I guess, my boyfriend didn't even notice though even a little weight is noticeable on me. So today I am tossing out my pills and my NB and my lotions and working on loving myself just the way I am. I have some things I need to do to get back to healthy. I do not judge anyone ofcourse, but this declaration is the begining of my new adventure. I wish everyone the best of luck in their NBE and lives. But remember we were made perfect and unique, we just gotta accept that sometimes. Much love to everyone! Wink

I applaud your decision, and wishing you only the very best in everything. It does help when your significant other loves you just the way you are.

maplesyrup, I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for and need. But instead of tossing out the NBE stuff, why not sell it and get some of your money back? Also it sounds to me like the NBE didn't work for you because you have a hormonal imbalance. The side effects you are describing are associated with hormonal imbalance. The hormones have to be balanced out for NBE to work. Good luck with everything though!

I applaud your decision maplesyrup. It is a difficult thing to do to learn to love oneself. I wish you success and health and happiness as you go forward from here.

Thank you everyone! I am looking into the hormal imbalance as well, no need to screw anything up further with pills without a doctors guidance you know. I do plan on continuing the massage as I started doing that for my breast cysts. If it causes an increase, so be it. Big Grin In response I applaud all the women here who had the time and patience to research what works for them and pursuing their dream of bigger breasts! Even more so to the biological men on this forum and others I have been to. No matter how big the dream, grab it and never let go!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon