Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's in Breast Success cream?

(13-04-2011, 08:42 AM)sinless Wrote:  
(22-03-2011, 01:43 PM)aishaa Wrote:  I'm using LOVE 36 cream and I do see some result Smile It'a 100% herbal product, non-greasy, lift and affirms breasts and develops the size.
I received the cream as bonus from www.generic-meds-store.com the site where I order Reductil on a regular basis.

where is your cream shipped from? I've read a lot of good statements about love 36 on different forums and I'd like to try it too
does your order arrive to you home address or at your post?

My order was shipped from UK (they have more warehouses in Europe) and arrived to my home address in just a week. It's fast, safe and easy. I like to order online Wink
Concerning Love 36 it's indeed worthy to try, I appreciate it's herbal and safe too.
Smile 

Just received another order Smile this time it arrived in only 5 days!!!

(15-04-2011, 12:46 PM)aishaa Wrote:  
(13-04-2011, 08:42 AM)sinless Wrote:  
(22-03-2011, 01:43 PM)aishaa Wrote:  I'm using LOVE 36 cream and I do see some result Smile It'a 100% herbal product, non-greasy, lift and affirms breasts and develops the size.
I received the cream as bonus from www.generic-meds-store.com the site where I order Reductil on a regular basis.

where is your cream shipped from? I've read a lot of good statements about love 36 on different forums and I'd like to try it too
does your order arrive to you home address or at your post?

My order was shipped from UK (they have more warehouses in Europe) and arrived to my home address in just a week. It's fast, safe and easy. I like to order online Wink
Concerning Love 36 it's indeed worthy to try, I appreciate it's herbal and safe too.

thanks for useful info.
I think I'll give it a try Blush

hey girls, what does this cream contain? is it safe for a 18 years girl Rolleyes

TotalCurve Official Site - totalcurve.com

Natural Palm Stearic Oil, Soybean Oil, Purified Beeswax, Glycerin USP,
i think it will help u.

I think only suppose to enhance, not enlarge the breasts.

Nice sharing.
Where is your cream shipped from?
I've read a lot of good statements about love
36 on different forums and I'd like to try it too....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon