Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's in Breast Success cream?

My jar doesn't list the ingrediants so I was wondering if anyone else happened to know? I don't believe the cream has contributed to any of my growth, but I definitely believe its made my boobs much firmer! I really love it, but I'd like to know what's in it too! :)

Hi
I also use the breast success cream.
The ingrediantes are:
Emulsifying Wax, Natural Palm Stearic Oil, Soybean Oil, Purified Beeswax, Glycerin USP, Volufiline, Biobustyl, Purified Water
Hope this helped. Smile

Good questions! Yer i figured out the ingrediantes, but not sure if they are good or have a real affect on the growth. Can somebody help who got more expierence with stuff like that?

Thanks girls :)

Does anyone know anything about the ingrediants and their effects on breasts?

I'm using LOVE 36 cream and I do see some result Smile It'a 100% herbal product, non-greasy, lift and affirms breasts and develops the size.
I received the cream as bonus from www.generic-meds-store.com the site where I order Reductil on a regular basis.

Breast Success cream is I think only suppose to enhance, not enlarge the breasts. The ingredients biobustyl and volufiline are known for increasing firmness, roundness, perkiness, etc. They aren't associated with growth per say. So if you want to continue using it to make yours firmer and rounder, that's what it's for. HTH

aishaa, that cream has PM in it, so if you use that cream you should only pair it with a PM internal regimen, not taking other herbs with it.

What is PM ???Huh

I also use Love 36 breast cream and I don't know how much and if it increases the size, but they sure look much firmer.
I love it anyway.

(22-03-2011, 01:43 PM)aishaa Wrote:  I'm using LOVE 36 cream and I do see some result Smile It'a 100% herbal product, non-greasy, lift and affirms breasts and develops the size.
I received the cream as bonus from www.generic-meds-store.com the site where I order Reductil on a regular basis.

where is your cream shipped from? I've read a lot of good statements about love 36 on different forums and I'd like to try it too
does your order arrive to you home address or at your post?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon