Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help please, i am desperate.

Anastasia,

Thank you for posting those links. I like the youtube one a little better because it has almost everything the other one does, but loads a LOT faster, and is only 7 minutes long. That kind of information is an interest of mine. I have even been taught it in our church meetings. I have a book on my shelf that covers some of it and I have a very good DVD presentation that covers some of what you mentioned. I found both of them very informative, although misled and conveniently incomplete in places. (There are holes in their argument.) They say that they are interested in truth, especially at the beginning of the longer one, and have done a great job of showing their viewpoint. But they don't seem interested in finding what is true so much as they are interested in attempting to debunk myth (which they only did 1/2 of the job because their information is incomplete or they reject what does not agree with them). But historically, it just adds weight to what I've known for many years, and adds more detail to what I already knew. It will make a good resource. Thanks again!

The religion that I belong to defines themselves as Christian, but mainstream Christian religions totally reject it as a Christian religion as they understand it. Understandably so when you look under their covers. I'm not surprised at them either. I have met so many "experts" on my religion but they never have a clue what they are talking about. Anyway, side issue.

>>"And if you mean a book on my religious views"

Nope, I meant it as you wrote it, not religious views. I think it would be very interesting, but I have heard of it before. I know someone just like you - same experiences, same dreams, same clairvoyance, same offshoot of paganism, same track that you are on. It is amazing how close you two coincide, but he is a little further down the road from you in age and experiences. His life is totally destroyed.

I have found over and over just as you have - you just can't get through to some people. Maybe someday we can discuss true Christianity, not mainstream Christianity if you are ever interested in what is real, factual. You would then, at least, understand why I state my opinions as fact - because they can be proven.

Oh sorry about the link, guessing you mean the site in German? Yea, I could only get it to load to 10 min, but the internet here is horrible, so thought it was just my net, the youtube ones load just as slow lol. Here is another longer youtube one it's just not that good of quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0_qXQ134g

Oh my life isn't destroyed haha, quite the opposite. I grew up with a very bad childhood, if I tell people even a few things that I've been through they end up in tears (and I don't like doing that, I hate sympathy and don't like making people feel bad). I'd say my life was hell until I was about 19 when I left my son's father, sure I was still going through some aftermath, with court and such with him, but I was finally at peace it seemed. At 20 I met my husband and I don't know why or how but knew he was the one and we got married within a 2 months of meeting each other, everyone called me crazy. But we will be married 3 years on the 20th and like any couple have been through our ups and downs. But I'd say the past 3 years have been the best years of my life. Everything seems to get better and better each year. I don't struggle with poverty like I did under 19, I haven't dealt with hurtful people anymore, etc. I got myself on my own feet before I met my hubby, ever since things have been better. And no I don't rely on him. I still make my own money and once he gets out the military in July I'm going to be supporting the family, which I'm fine with, he will be going to school.

Sorry to hear about the guy that's life is destroyed, he may be older than me but it seems he hasn't found himself nor how to defy his past to take over his life. I found myself at 19 and figured out how to not let negativity and my past take over my life. If it would help him I could explain what helped me in a private message to you. Basically your life can only be destroyed if you allow it. Also me blocking out the clairvoyance and such as much as possible probably helps, a psychic taught me how to do it. Now you say he is on the same track that I am on, what do you mean?

Check your personal mail.

hi sam. so glad that you had that lovely squishy time with your son. i am very proud of your growth too. yes your son is beautiful and he has his mum's real love too! that is fantastic! i am giddy for your family!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon