Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reasons for doing this?

Like many others said, I wanted to look more proportionate. And after one year, I've gotten there!

GorgeousBlonde- you may want to consider if you really want to be with someone whose reaction to seeing you topless is disappointment rather than excitement. If this is how he felt and he said something about this to you- he may not show you the respect you deserve. There are other guys out there who will be be happy with the way you are, supportive of your personal decisions like NBE, and will also respect you. Good luck with the path you choose and your NBE journey!

The reason I want to enhance my breasts naturally is because I want my breasts to be what they have been created to be before I unconsciously interfered with their development during puberty. I am fascinated by breasts, not all breasts because I don't find most naked breasts attractive. Nice sized breasts look good in clothes, just like a nice butt looks good in clothes. There are dresses, shirts, and bathing suits that I want to wear and I want them to fit me right. I don't have to walk around ashamed about my breast size anymore. I have no need to be envious of another female's breasts. All I have to do is believe, visualize, eat right, exercise, and love my breasts by massaging them lovingly, thinking of them lovingly, and speaking to them lovingly, and I am for sure that my breasts will develop nicely. Everything grows with love. I like firm, perky, full breasts with long pointy nipples. I'll be good with a 34C. Currently, I'm a 34A.

Just started NBE one day ago.

You have absolutely right to become what you wish to looks like. Always start with natural method.

I wonder if I'm the only one who's top, primary reason for doing this was to fit into more clothes. Not to look better in clothes, (although that would be awesome too), but actually to bring myself closer to standard clothing measurements. I love clothes, and maybe I'm also too easily frustrated, because I've been driven absolutely insane by having to return 9 tops out of 10 to the rack because they were huge in the bust. My second most important reason for doing this is because for a long time my small boobs compelled me to stay right on the edge of underweight. People tended to think I wanted to be stick thin, or that I would grow some boobs if only I put on 5 pounds, but neither of those things is true. For example, over the last 18 months or so I unintentionally gained about 20 pounds.During that time, my boos only grew a half inch, but my waist grew 3", and my butt grew 4". That means, unless I'm super thin, my proportions are super weird. Clothes are designed under the assumption that most women have a waist that's 8 or 9" smaller than their bust, so really it comes right back around to my first reason. I just wanna fit into clothes already!! Dodgy

I have loved breasts since the day I was born. After seeing mom and sis in their bras allways wanted to find out what it felt like to have a set and what it was like to wear a bra to support them. Being a man with a set of C cups I am happy with the growth I have gotten and I am just as proud of my breasts as any woman is of hers. Only thing that would make me more happy would be to gain to DD. I like all the attention they get me and the experence and feel that most men will never know. My eyes are up here and yes they are real are lines I love to use on people looking at my chest. Girls are not the only ones that can fun with a nice rack.

Women breast is the most beautiful creation by God Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon