Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reasons for doing this?

I have a question for other members here: What are your reasons/motivation for pursuing NBE? I'm really curious to know what brings other people here. I know that we all have the same goal of increasing our breast size, but I'd love to know what really motivates people on this forum to continue with NBE and all of it's challenges. If your reasons are private, I respect that, but if you're willing to share, I'd love to know! Smile Happy growing!

well my reason is so that whenever I'm at a school event (i go to a girls only school) I won't feel so insecure around all the big breasted girls. And also so that I can feel more comfortable without a padded bra on.

i want amazing cleavage with that crease between my boobs lol

Thanks for asking! I'm interested in hearing other peoples motives for nbe as well.

Personally, I just want to feel more comfortable with my body. Currently, I'm in a whole body transformation process, but the boobs are definitely most important on my list of things to improve. I'm 5''8 and weigh 130 lbs with a B cup. I'm 18 now, but I had my baby girl when I was 16. I started out with an A cup, but after being pregnant I managed to maintain a B cup. Anyways, I went back to being 130 lbs with the added bonus of a B cup. But, I was left with stretch marks on my sides, thighs, and boobs. So, I've used scar gel and exfoliation to rid myself of the stretch marks, and I'm going to start exercising to gain some tone and muscle back. But, it seems like my boobs are what's holding my body back from looking its best. My boobs have nice shape, and look good...they'd just look so much better if they were significantly larger. It would definitely increase my confidence!

I know I'm a mom, but I don't want a mom body lol. I want an 18 year old body, with big boobies lol. So, that's my reason for doing this.

I personally want to do this because I LOVE the hourglass shape, and while I have hips and an ass I do not have the boobs to go with it, so I'm doing this to make my body look more proportional.

I'm doing this mainly because I also like the hourglass figure like Beyonce but realised the my figure and my Mother's figure and my Nana's figure is more like a shorter version of Ciara. Genetics kinda messed me up -.-

I just feel, personally, bigger breasts would look nicer and make me a bit more confident than I already am Big Grin I don't mean DD or anything, preferably a full B/ Small C Smile

Much Love ♥

Thank you all so much for sharing! I'm always interested to know these things. And best of luck to all of you! I'm sure that in the end we'll all be where we want to be. Smile

I try NBE a year ago and satisfy with the result. So I wish to share my experience with others especially for those who need help.

Thanks for sharing Janice! And I would really love to learn more about what you did to achieve success with NBE before. I'll be looking forward to your posts! Smile

I want my body to be proportionate. Also, since I only get to live one life, I'd like to experience having cleavage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon