Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You don't understand how hard this is for me

loveme-hateme,

While it is possible to get some very good advice, it is equally important to understand that this is the internet. You might get some perfectly good advice here, but be one click away from disaster awaiting you on another board or web page.

When it comes to this subject, please consider the one person on this earth who has your best interest as her #1 priority, and who knows you and how your body works better than anyone here; your mother.

Your mother knows your family history, how others have grown that you may not be aware of. Family history of how others have grown is a HUGE consideration. If you have read enough to consider a breast pump (something that would surely cause damage) then you must have also read how many of the women here talk to their mothers as a resource! Nobody here knows your family history, but your mother does!

Your mother knows and has already observed all of the problems and strengths of you and your body. Suggestions here and elsewhere may not be good for you. Nobody here knows what you are allergic to. Nobody here knows if you have physical issues that may rule out things normally suggested. Nobody here knows of your culture, your family values and standards, or your religious considerations. If you go against these things, even accidentally, it could add stress to the equation and nullify everything you would do and could even slow or stop your development. But your mother would already know things that are even better, because they would be specific to you, all of you, something that nobody here can ever know.

Your mother knows. If you are going to get information from the internet, trust this - your mother is the best one for you to talk to. Trust her. Trust the reliability of the information that she has that nobody here can ever know.

The internet is a tool to use at an appropriate time when you have the experience and judgement to weigh what you read against reality. At 11 years old, reality is still being discovered. Your mother will help you understand everything you want to know at the right age for you to know it.

Mothers and daughters talk about their developing bodies all the time. But she needs to know when it is right to start talking to you. The best way to give her a hint is to ask a question about how to grow. She probably already knows that you have an interest in this subject and is waiting for you to ask. Pull her aside where you know that you are alone with her and ask. You will be glad you did. Try it.

Trust your mother, not the internet.

Wahaika

Dear loveme-hateme,

I know, I write too much. Take the time to read the previous message. Smile

Wahaika

Thanks.

I'm thinking of a routine. Do you think posture improve the shape and size of you breasts.

Yes, correct posture is very important so that you don't clamp off your blood supply. Your mother (or grandmother, or aunt, or older sister, or doctor) can show you the correct posture.

If you consider a routine before age 18, you will very likely do irreversible damage and actually grow smaller! It is very serious. See my message above.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon