Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine - it really works

Video 

Day 3

Its working it really is 28 inches now and my boobs are shaping well

Taelia, you can definitely do it more than twice a day if you like. Thinking you can only do it 2 times per day and only the certain amount of rotations is silly. It makes logical sense that if you can do it more than twice a day, go for it! In my opinion, and others Lucille is NOT an expert on NBE. She claims to be yet contradicts herself ALOT and says stuff about methods she has no clue about. When I saw the video the first time and she mentioned the 360 rotations twice daily, I wondered why 360 rotations? Seems like a weird number to go with, thought there must be a reason. But then someone here said they have the book she discovered the chi massage in, and NO WHERE in it does it say you have to do a certain amount of rotations, nor does it say how many times you need to do it per day. So this is just yet another example of Lucille trying to complicate things making people stress over "did I do it the exact 360 rotations??" and like your question "can I do it more per day???" I say yes, yes you can. I personally don't count the rotations I do anymore. I do however many I can until my arms get too tired, or I get bored of doing them lol, usually anywhere between 5-10 min per time. I do it sometimes 4 times per day and sometimes only once. I do it just whenever I think about it or can do it. Like say while in a bath, while sitting down watching TV, etc. Just whenever I have the free time, privacy, and think about it. Don't stress so much over the small details. From my experience if you stress so much on the small stuff you will inhibit your growth. Hope this helps, and good luck!

On a side note, justplainwantsome, are you measuring before or after each time you massage? This is important, because while massaging does work over time... the increase in size is usually swelling right after the massage and it will subside over time, anywhere from 5 minutes to a few hours I'd say. I swell anywhere from 1/4 inch to an inch when I do the chi massage, but it goes back down a couple hours later. But yes, over the course of a few months this can over time become permanent, just don't expect it to happen overnight.

Hi justplainwantsome,

I was reading through your program page. Welcome to NBE.

Just a word of caution, be careful about how you are measuring. NO-ONE increases nearly an inch in measurement after 1 day on NBE. Just as if I ate as much as I could over a day, I wouldn't grow another inch around my tummy!!!! I may measure slightly more, but as soon as that food passes through I would go back to what I was.

Be aware that at the start of your menstruation cycle (first day is when your period starts) that you will be measuring towards the lowest measurements around day 5, then as your cycle goes on you will increase in measurement. Naturally (without NBE) this increase occurs and can be anything from a little bit, to over an inch.

When measuring it's important that you measure the same way each time. If you are being a bit generous one day, then of course you will get a higher measurement. So just be aware that if you start to find you don't increase in measurement that that is OK. No one increases inches each time!!

I would focus more on how they look and feel.

I know it's a little late.

DAY 4

Ok this is going really well today I desided to massage for a hour and a half.
Guess what I measured straight after and 29 inches. But through out the day the measurements got smaller and smaller. Then at about 5 o'clock I did it for two hours. The size went up to 30 (It was actually 29 and a half but I remembered my mum told me to always round up even if its just a little bit over).

How in the world do you massage for over an hour??? Huh My arms kill me after a few minutes, lol.

(25-02-2011, 05:57 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Taelia, you can definitely do it more than twice a day if you like. Thinking you can only do it 2 times per day and only the certain amount of rotations is silly. It makes logical sense that if you can do it more than twice a day, go for it! In my opinion, and others Lucille is NOT an expert on NBE. She claims to be yet contradicts herself ALOT and says stuff about methods she has no clue about. When I saw the video the first time and she mentioned the 360 rotations twice daily, I wondered why 360 rotations? Seems like a weird number to go with, thought there must be a reason. But then someone here said they have the book she discovered the chi massage in, and NO WHERE in it does it say you have to do a certain amount of rotations, nor does it say how many times you need to do it per day. So this is just yet another example of Lucille trying to complicate things making people stress over "did I do it the exact 360 rotations??" and like your question "can I do it more per day???" I say yes, yes you can. I personally don't count the rotations I do anymore. I do however many I can until my arms get too tired, or I get bored of doing them lol, usually anywhere between 5-10 min per time. I do it sometimes 4 times per day and sometimes only once. I do it just whenever I think about it or can do it. Like say while in a bath, while sitting down watching TV, etc. Just whenever I have the free time, privacy, and think about it. Don't stress so much over the small details. From my experience if you stress so much on the small stuff you will inhibit your growth. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you ♥

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon