Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine - it really works

Exclamation 

Hey For awhile now I have been looking for a program that works. Just yestday I was on googe looking for a website how to give you bigger breasts and I found one. This woman called Lucille Sorella sent me a video called 5 top tips to get bigger breasts. The one that I found really worked was the chil massage, heres what you have to do:

1.Put the palm of your hands on your breasts
2.Start to move you hands - which are still n your breasts - in a 360 degrease circle. Making sure you are doing that fast
3. Do that or about 5 minuets morning and night
WARNING
Although it really works the result will only stay perniment if you do it for 5 minuets every morning and night for a year.
RESULT
Before I did the chi massege I was 26 inches around my breast and then I measured two hours later I was 26.75 inches. That was only once.
LINK
for more information vist
http://www.flat2fab.com/?hop=sapos

She only asks for your e-mail adress so she can send you the video

Size bra:30aa
Want to wear size bra:30b
Size breast inches:26.75

My routineBig GrinAY ONE

WAKE UP
1. Measure my breasts
2. Do the chi massge for 5 minuets
3. Stand with books on my head for 5 minuets - improves posture which improves breast shape and size
4. Do what everyone does in the morning but making sure when I sit down to eat I have a good posture.

BEFORE I RELAX AT NIGHT
1. Measure my breasts
2. Do the chi massge for 5 minuets
3. Stand with books on my head for 5 minuets

BEFORE I GO TO BED
1.Stand with books on my head for 5 minuets
2. Measure my breasts

Have you noticed any improvement in your breast size since you started doing this?

Much Love ♥
Thumbs Up 

Yeah last night i went to bed thinking will my breast ever grow and this morning I thought yes, my breasts are growing. And I measued again now I am 27 inhes

Hmm I think I'm going to give this ago. It seems to be working for others on the forum for a long time Smile

Just a quick question: Why do you measure yourself three times a day? Your breast size naturally fluctuates throughout the day =/

Much Love ♥

Because the video that I watched said that if your not careful you could deduct your breast size

Do you get teased about who you are?

Sometimes, but you are who you are and, can't stop that

Day2

The results are in well in one day i have gone up 0.75 of an inch.
So I am now 27.50 inches Yay my progress is going some where

Wow! Kudos to you Smile

The video says do the massage twice a day. Can you do it more than twice a day?

Much Love ♥

Probably no.
But you can do it for longer than five minuets

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon