Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

confused

Rebecca, read around the forum hun, no one can say what is best for you to try. It's all down to the individual. Read through the different methods here and decide from there which route you want to go. As far as age, are you kidding me? I'm 23! lol If it's not possible for you to grow after 20 I wouldn't have grown! The things I have tried are all on my picture page in the programs section. I went from a 32AA to a 32D, not over night of course and not with just one thing. I went from a 32AA to a B with one product taken for 6 months. Took a break, cleansed, tried things that didn't work for me, then found more things that did. I went from a 32B to a 32D recently using a pump and another pill product. I put my cleavage all down to the pump, before my breasts were spaced apart, the pump helped bring them together. But yea, do your research like we all did, read through the forum then make an informed decision where you want to go from there. Good luck!

Thanks a lot. Smile i have read some of your posts and you have used 'BO' a lot of times. So what actually is BO ?Huh

Bovine Ovary, it's a glandular type of NBE.

okay Smile and i read somewhere that breasts have large amount of fats. And to start off with NBE you need large intakes of proteins and vitamins. So what should i eat ? A rich in fats diet or big amounts of proteins and vitamins? Huh

A diet rich in proteins and vitamins yes. You don't want to eat a ton of fatty food though, an unhealthy diet is never good.

okay Smile I have read it in your posts that you have used Noogleberry. Are the results permanent ? Because i read somewhere that the effect lasts only for 8 hours. Also, does chi massage really work ?

Whatever you try, be prepared for it to take a long time - I'm talking at least a year.

I saw an interview with the maker of Brava (a fancy schmancy pump) who said the growth using Brava was a drop a day, and that was with the pump on for 10 hours every day!

Personally I have seen success of one cup size. It's taken about 18 months and I'm getting back in to it again, but I use a combination of BO pills, massage, a pump (not very often though) and increasing protein in my diet. I don't like the packet flavoured protein shakes, which are also expensive so I buy the pure whey protein concentrate in bulk and simply add water, banana and honey to it. It's delicious without all the artificial flavourings and gunk.

I have tried the zappy electric massage thing, but don't like the feel of it, and I've tried PM pills (puraria mirifica - a herb) but I think the BO works better.

I've been told that PM and BO pills shouldn't be taken at the same time which makes sense as they act differently and would probably cancel each other out.

It was interesting to read what mirrorboy said about carrots, will check it out.

Let me guess you are believing Lucille on that pumping only lasts 8 hours? UGH she irritates me talking as if she's an expert when she has NO clue, she has never actually used a pump! She use to bad mouth them!

Yes the "permanent" growth I got from noogleberry is real and still here, I grew 2 cup sizes within a year of using it daily. If you only use it now and then, then no you won't get permanent results. It takes time, consistency and patience. I stopped using Noogleberry for months to see if the results were as permanent as I thought, low and behold they were, my weight even fluctuated and they stayed the same size.

Anastasia, I've been meaning to ask, how long (on average) do you use the pump? And do you use it every single day?

Yes when I pump to grow I pump everyday for at least one session of 30 min to an hour, when I got really enthusiastic and had the time I would go for 2 hours. You have to be consistent for it to work. Pumping one to two times a week won't cut it. Also I think combining BO helped me grow with pumping. But who knows.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon