Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

confused

Hi. I am a 20 year old girl with the size of 75 A. I feel a little low when i see myself in mirror. People say that the boob size is in ur genes. But even my mom has got big boobs. I am very new to the concept of NBE. Please help me.Sad

Haii
Well yeah, alot of things are inherited. That's why we are said to look like our parents, but you can't let genes control your fate. I'll tell you a quick story.....
Say there are two clones, and to create a perfect clone you need to have all the Dominant(Good), and Recessive (Bad). So one clone was created entirely perfect, and the other was created pretty much as human waste. So after a life time of fighting, it was infact the REcessive one that came out on top. This is linked with the whole Nater VS Nurture theory, that what you do and our enviroment will effect your upbringing, rather than family and genetics. So i think the morale of the story is not to let your genes control your fate.

Rebecca, I feel your pain as I was in the same boat. My biological mom (I was adopted but raised to know her, she is like a best friend to me now) had size 34DD breasts by the time she was 16, yet I was flat chested until about 16, then only got to a 32B, had a baby at 17 got to a 34C while pregnant and breastfeeding, after breastfeeding right down to a saggy 32AA! If it's even possible for a AA to be saggy, mine was lol. So I always wondered why she was big chested and I never was. I then met my biological dad when I was 18, he was more of my body type, short, skinny, petite. He showed me pictures of family members from his side and ALL the women were no bigger than a B cup, so it was like ding ding, that's where my booby genes came from, thanks dad Dodgy

So what I'm saying here is, look at your dad's side of the family, what are the women like on his side? Maybe you took after him more than your mom? I've also talked to women who both sides of the family were well endowed but they were not, so it can all vary. It really isn't up to your genes, but up to the individual how much they grow during puberty, you could have not gotten the booby genes at all from either side, it happens. Also diet and exercise while in puberty determine your size ALOT more than genes do, so does stress levels. If you aren't getting enough nutrition, exercising too much for them to gain anything, and life is a major stress, more than likely you won't grow much. Every big chested gal I talk to that grew naturally during puberty I've asked how their diet, exercise and stress was during their teens. They all say they ate alot but healthy if they look fit, didn't exercise much, and had very little stress. Me on the other hand, I barely ate most the time for many reasons, I exercised some, and stress levels were VERY high for me during puberty. So it makes sense that these are big factors.

But there is hope hun, read through the forum, do your research and find what you want to try to grow. Good luck!

Thank you for your advice Mirror Boy and Anastasia916. Smile But i wanna know till what age can boobs grow ? Can they grow now ? I am already 20 !Sad

And Anastasia916 youe cleavage is really nice.Smile What should i do (if something can be done) to get that kind of cleavage ?Shy

Oh year, they can. But like, the peak times is when you;re a teenager as that's when the obvious changes happen, so it's really all down to hormones/ Pills, pregnancy and other things may influence that, so it's all about trying to get more estrogen into your body, foods like soya, carrots and other things contain natural estrogens, so if you concider changing your diet then they will be a great help. I wouldn't leave it all down to just waiting though, if you want something you have to do something to get it Smile

Yeah same here. : ( My mom has decent sized breasts... not HUGE, but pretty good. She also has a sort of apple shaped figure. But I get all my genes from my dad.... my figure is definitely pear-shaped just like his mom. Dodgy

Boobs can grow at least up to 71. I know personally. No need for any one to give up at any age. So happy boobing!BlushSmileSmile

Your boobs can continue to grow until about 21.However,your boobs will change a LOT over the course of your life-----some ways for the good,some ways for the bad.Sad

For example,I grew a whole cup size while doing NBE,and it is permanent BUT my weight fluctuates 5-10,sometimes 12 lbs.----as most people do.So,when I lose about 5 lbs.,I lose about 1/2 a cup size now.If I lose 8-10 lbs.(but I still weigh a healthy,lean 115 lbs. for my 5' 2" frame),I WILL lose a whole cup size.Not like I was before NBE,but still......it can get very frustrating.That is where I will lose first,and then the last place I will gain back.I could afford to lose more in my rump......
Now,when I get that weight back my boobs get full and meaty.Crazy.I have 3 different bra sizes in my drawers at all times,and quite frankly-----I'm sick of it.Bleh.
Anyway.....my 2 cents. You can find a program that works for you,and also make sure you do your best to keep a stable weight,but life happens sometimes.Definitely massage and heat will help you.You can also drink soy milk.Great breast health,even after NBE.You always will need maintenance,just simple things like what I mentioned.Great to balance your health too,as it will help with PMS and later on for you (me too!----not that far yet),it will help with menopuase.Good luck and the great thing is you will come to know your body really well-----it gets you in tune.You can start herbs once you turn 18. Also,you can massage with cocoa butter lotion that contains Vit E (tocopheryl acetate) while massaging and then follow with heating pad on low for about 20 min.

All of you are so awesome. Smile Now can anyone suggest me the correct and proper way to go about NBE. I am very new to it and i dont know from where to start. Please tell your routine, your diet, what pills to take, what herbs to use. Everything.Smile

I dunno about that really, but if you are fairy flat like most people -__- then you should just try everything within reason. Like i've heard things like the static from your tv set makes them grow xD
Sooo, pills are the best bet but i dunno the best way to find them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon